over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA MK-677 Log

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I agreed to log some of Mike Arnolds MK-677. I have used his product in the past when it was in capsules and I liked it. This is the stuff from his new research site and is in liquid form. I haven't used MK in about 4 months..so I wanted to get back on it.

So here are my stats:

Body Weight this morning - 192.2
I'm currently running Test at 250mg a week, and Primo at 300mg a week. I am approximately 6 weeks into this. I am also using Synthetine at 3ml preworkout..and this is my 4th week in with that.

MK will be dosed at 12.5mg nightly.

I'm eating at maintenance, but have actually dropped almost 5 lbs since adding the Synthetine in. Only other product I am using is Cardaraine.

I started this two day ago. 1st night I took 12.5mg about an hour before bed...and slept really good. Last night was the same way...but the sleep is incredible. I only get about 5 hours a night anyway...but I didn't wake up once the entire night. Usually I will get up 1-2 times to hit the bathroom.

For those interested...I have a pic I posted about two days ago in the Synthetine thread. I will post it here later and add comparison shots after I have been on the MK for about a month.

I will update this log daily with weight and general mood.

One thing I will say is that even while eating at maintenance the last month or so...it has been really easy. But all day yesterday and today...I have this intense hunger. It was the same way when using MK before.

I don't tend to bloat on this stuff...I just sleep better and my appetite goes up dramatically. Usually about 2-3 weeks in...I start getting the numb sensations in my fingers and wrists. Also I don't tend to get the lethargy that some do.

But we will see where this goes. If the hunger keeps up...I may start adding calories back in slowly. But not at the expense of trying to get everything tighter which is why I reduced to maintenance levels anyway.

So far this is one of the top MK products I've ever seen made!

Having tons of feedback from friends using it (I'm waiting a week) and they are pumped all day, loosing fat, etc...its getting me excited to start!

So this morning I woke up and weighed in the same conditions.

Day 3:

Body Weight - 191.8

.4 lbs down....and oddly enough I went about 100 calories over maintenance yesterday in a small snack (Jerky) as the hunger is really hitting hard now.

Sleep last night was awesome. Today was an off day from the gym...so I didn't set my alarm until about 1.5 hours later than I normally do. Most of the time...I am waking up 15-30 minutes before my alarm goes off at 3:30am. This morning I slept straight through until 5:00am.

Muscles look a little fuller when waking also. I normally wake up flat as hell...go train...and I look my best at night when I have had a day of eating behind me.

Can't wait to get a few weeks of this under my belt again. I plan to try and stay around maintenance calories as long as possible. Last time I can't remember if the hunger stuck around the whole time...or subsided after a few weeks.

But will keep the course and see what happens!

Did you get pre igf bloods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get pre igf bloods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No....I don't have hormone panels scheduled for another 4 weeks or so as a follow up from my previous Dr visit.

But I'm usually always in the lower range....typically always tested in the 180's when not running GH. I haven't ran gh in about 2 years....and my last MK run ended last November I believe.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Let us know after a few days how you feel. I felt like I gained 500 pounds when I tried it. Hated every min of it.

Do you find that doing only 12.5 Mg instead of 25 Mg gives you less sides.

I know when I was doing it a few years back.
I tried Dosing at night, but 25 Mg made it difficult to sleep.
So I switched to dosing all in the AM.
I know some Guys split the Dose, 12.5 Mg AM and 12.5 Mg in the Afternoon or Evening.

Plus I had cravings for Fruit, it was Summer.
Think I killed an entire Cantaloupe in one sitting.
Took about a week to get that under control............... JP
P.S.
The thing that made me Crazy, was my Fingers and Wrists got so much Edema.
I was going out, and my Dress Watch and Rings wouldn't fit.

I've actually ran 25mg in the past a few times with no issues. Just insane hunger and great sleep. Plus the carpal tunnel sides.

I never got the lethargy....or bloating. But I never got bloating from running GH either.

Even using 3-4iu's of rips back in the day never really bothered me. But I haven't ran a compound yet that causes bloating for me.....granted I haven't tried a lot of things.

But I've never had any issues with water retention from supplements, food, gear... Etc.

With me....its like any water gain goes straight into the muscle which makes me look better than ever.

I actually stay flat looking all day until I've had a lot of food in me. Kind of like being on a perpetual keto diet although I'm still eating around 200 grams of carbs daily.

Day #4 down.

Body Weight - 192.8

So up 1lb.

Nothing else much to report except I love the sleep effects...and the hunger is still there. Still eating around maintenance levels...and had a few lifts in the gym progress pretty nicely this morning.

Plus I'm not quite sure what is behind it...but for the last 3 weeks the pumps have been amazing. Only thing I've added in that time frame has been Synthetine, Cardaraine....and now the MK.

But had an extreme pump this morning. I also bumped my Synthetine dose to 5ml instead of the usual 3ml to see if I notice a difference. Highest volume of anything I have ever pinned.....but I can't even tell where I injected it right now.

Stuff absorbs very quickly.

Day #7 down.

Body Weight - 195.6

So up about 1lb a day. I did indulge at Easter...but not in any bad foods. Actually just a lot of stir-fry chicken, veggies, and white rice.

Still got the insatiable hunger going on....but no bloating. Muscles stay pumped and look full all day!

Sleep still going awesome......my alarm wakes me up now when it didn't used to. I do feel a little groggy when first getting up, but after 5 minutes I'm ready to go.

Pumps in the gym are great!

MA still has the capsule version with melatonin, ZMA etc in it...just ordered some and will do the 12.5 nightly also. Grabbed a 10mg cap from a local store to start on as I'm pretty impatient lol... sleep has been deeper for sure...about all I have noticed a few days into it.
Appreciate the logging!

I just ordered some today as well. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Day #9 down.

Body Weight - 194.4

So I just gave in to the hunger and increased my calories slightly. I ate more yesterday than the day before.....but still dropped a little of the water that I had from Easter.

Sleep still going awesome....and I am staying full and vascular all day long. As I have mentioned in the past.....I usually wake up flat and fill out as the day goes on with my meals. At night is when I would look my best.

But I am starting to keep that "look" all day now. Pumps still going strong in the gym.....and just overall my mood is better all day. That could be because I finally started feeding my body again....but we will see!

Day #10 down.

Body Weight - 193.4

Yesterday I gave in to the hunger and had a little more than 600 extra calories on top of my normal intake. I went to bed so stuffed and uncomfortable.....but felt like I could keep eating regardless.

Wake up this morning and weigh under the same conditions that I always do...and actually dropped 1lb.

Things still going very nicely. I'm full and vascular all day, and the pumps in the gym are great. If I am holding any water...it's all went into the muscle as the pumps are extreme sometime.

Going forward with this...I am going to let my body dictate my intake. I have a certain amount of calories I eat everyday....but if I'm hungry above that number, then I am going to have something to eat.

Not to confuse it with eating whatever I want....as I have healthy alternatives to pick from. I plan to have as much of those extra calories in the form of lean protein and good fats. I think I am taking in enough carbs at the moment as my workouts aren't suffering, so I don't feel like I need anymore.

Day #11 down.

Body Weight - 193

Yesterday was another day where I think I took in around 700 more calories than I normally do. By the time I got home from work...I was starving. We had planned to do some Chicken Breast, Jasmine Rice (for her), Green Beans (For me)....and fresh Avocado Salsa.

When I weighed out my food....my chicken breast was almost 400 grams. I figured I would save some for later. Ended up eating all my chicken, my green beans, probably almost 200 grams of her rice all mixed up with the salsa.

3 hours later...I'm in the kitchen looking for more food.

Slept great as usual......but I am waking up earlier and earlier it seems. It's like I'm anxious to get the day started as I am well rested.

But went and weighed....down .4lbs. So with all the extra food I have been eating this week, I'm down almost 1.5 lbs.

Not going to try and figure it out...just going to go with it!

Still on 12.5 mg a day. Tomorrow is Back day, and then I will be having my "refeed although this whole week is been basically one big refeed.

So I'm excited about that!

Day #16 down.

Body Weight - 201

So my update for today. Sorry for being late...work has been a bitch. Still at 12.5 mg a day...and the hunger is still in full force as evident by my body weight.

About an average of 9lbs gained since I started. As I said before....I was eating at maintenance calories when I started, but with the appetite increase I decided to make sure I got my planned calories in for the day....but I would also let my body dictate when to add more in. So if I got hungry...I was eating. Also kept my weekly reefed in which is just one meal on Saturday or Sunday.

Still sleeping awesome.....and still no bloating issues yet. Even gaining this much weight, my vascularity is actually more pronounced. My clothes are getting tighter around the quads and shoulder areas especially....but my belt is still in the same notch that it's always been and no issues there.

It feels like I walk around with a constant pump....looks like it too. I have more people at my gym asking what I'm doing as they say I look bigger....but the veins in the back of my triceps are coming our more than ever.

So plans are to keep this going as long as I can. Weights in the gym are going up, and pumps are unreal. So I am really happy so far.

Day #18 down.

Body Weight - 202

As you can see....body weight continues to rise. Everything else is the same. For those who have PM'd me about the bloat and if I were telling the truth...these were taken today about an hour ago. 10lbs up since starting...and I trained Back and Shoulders around 4:00AM this morning...so no pump.

Remember how I said I always wake up looking flat and fill out as the day goes by....well I wake up like this when using MK and stay like that all day long.

BbWM4nW.jpg

ftHEtlg.jpg

Day #18 down.

Body Weight - 202

As you can see....body weight continues to rise. Everything else is the same. For those who have PM'd me about the bloat and if I were telling the truth...these were taken today about an hour ago. 10lbs up since starting...and I trained Back and Shoulders around 4:00AM this morning...so no pump.

Remember how I said I always wake up looking flat and fill out as the day goes by....well I wake up like this when using MK and stay like that all day long.

DAMN man! At 12.5 of the research one?? Excellent!

DAMN man! At 12.5 of the research one?? Excellent!
Yeah....it's crazy. Day 1 I could feel some hunger, but by the 3rd day I couldn't get enough to eat.

So I decided to just go with it. About two days ago my appetite started to slow up.....so I'm just listening to my body right now.

I'm actually down about 2lbs right now under the same conditions....and will keep going like this. I figure another couple of weeks, my appetite will go back up again and I still start the process all over again.

Kind of like I'm pushing my "setpoint"....holding.....and then going again. It's slow progress....but still progress!

What's the latest? Leaning up and holding weight still?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity