over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA Resarch: SR9009 in oil-Base

How long after payment received do they normally ship? Thanks.

Packages are shipped 72 business hours after placing an order.

USPS finally found my package and it arrived yesterday :)

My research rat had the first dose this morning. Pulled into a slin pin (29ga) pretty easily, the rat did not appear to have any discomfort with a subq application, no pip or anything else.

Question: Is there an optimal time of day for dosing? Is there a time of day after which a dose would interfere with the rat's sleep that night?

Thanks.

I’m going to post the same question that I posted in another thread, because I don’t know where it will be seen first.

I just ordered this product to use for my last five weeks of competition prep. I’m using 20 mg per day, split between three injections. I’m interested in feedback from anyone who has use this specific preparation over a course of weeks.
How was your energy impacted?
What difference did you notice in your rate of bodyfat loss?

Has anyone had this delivered with it being crashed? It looks like the oil and powder has separated. I am wondering if heat will allow it to go back into solution or if it’s ruined.

I sent @Mike Arnold a PM but haven’t heard back yet. I’ve been running another vendors Injectable SR9009 which has been great but it’s almost gone and I am at the halfway point of my planned course of SR.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and fixed it or if I need to order from another source to get some coming.

Attached is what it looks like.

Attachments

• 8C113C3C-17B0-4D33-A3F3-387F9B43EA64.jpeg
    8C113C3C-17B0-4D33-A3F3-387F9B43EA64.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 12
Has anyone had this delivered with it being crashed? It looks like the oil and powder has separated. I am wondering if heat will allow it to go back into solution or if it’s ruined.

I sent @Mike Arnold a PM but haven’t heard back yet. I’ve been running another vendors Injectable SR9009 which has been great but it’s almost gone and I am at the halfway point of my planned course of SR.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and fixed it or if I need to order from another source to get some coming.

Hi, buddy. Yeah, it crashed. I used a new carrier-solvent combo...and it appeared to be holding up fine, but I just started hearing from a few people that it crashed, so it must've crashed sometime after shipping. I'll take care of you. See email.

1) This is simple, basically what is required is to remelt/reconstitute the parenting hormone into the carrier oil (heating process via stove or hot water)

You will need a small saucer pan or pot, fill with water until you are able to submerge the vial slightly under the neck (80%).

2) Bring water to a boil and place the vial inside the very center. Allow to sit for a few minutes (2 mins), remove and examine, roll the product around and shake if needed to break up the crystals, re-submerge again and repeat this process. If needed, you may vent the vial using a needle tip, despite that I find that it is often very unnecessary (Unless you are keeping the vial submerged for longer durations)

3) Continuously remover the vial and if necessary flick the sides to get the polymers/crystals to release from the interior of the vial walls. You CAN shake slightly aggressively to break up the crystals in order to assist with faster melting and falling back into position.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131