Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
E-Checks

Hi, guys. It appears that I will FINALLY be able to take e-checks sometime this week (probably towards the end of the week). I can't even begin to tell you how many issues (many of them absolutely ridiculous) that held me up week after week.

Anyway, they will be available in about a week or so.

I also have 2 new MA Research products nearing completion, both of which will be great. One is an oil-based SR9009 product. I am REALLY looking forward to this one, as SR9009 is superior to GW in many respects.

The other is trestolone ace. I will have to wait for the test results to come back, but everything else is ready aside from that.

I also have a new MA Labs product being released in about 2 weeks. It is an insulin secretagogue with potent insulin sensitizing and glucose disposal properties.

Last edited:
Hey Mike have you looked into Zelle man it's a quick and easy payment method.
Only thing bad about e-check is it slow really slow

E-Checks

Hi, guys. It appears that I will FINALLY be able to take e-checks sometime this week (probably towards the end of the week). I can't even begin to tell you how many issues (many of them absolutely ridiculous) that held me up week after week.

Anyway, they will be available in about a week or so.

I also have 2 new MA Research products nearing completion, both of which will be great. One is an oil-based SR9009 product. I am REALLY looking forward to this one, as SR9009 is superior to GW in many respects.

The other is trestolone ace. I will have to wait for the test results to come back, but everything else is ready aside from that.

I also have a new MA Labs product being released in about 2 weeks. It is an insulin secretagogue with potent insulin sensitizing and glucose disposal properties.

Can't wait for the release of your new products.

By oil-based SR9009, do you mean injectable?

Hey Mike have you looked into Zelle man it's a quick and easy payment method.
Only thing bad about e-check is it slow really slow

These e-checks will be fast...as fast as credit cards. They clear in less than one day--24 hours maximum, so your order will be shipped by the next day at the latest.

Can't wait for the release of your new products.

By oil-based SR9009, do you mean injectable?

MA Research products are for in vitro use only. :)

It will be in an oil-base, however. :)

I just used the new echeck option to order more tianeptine. Echeck is a great option. I have used it successfully many times.
Mike, do you have a t/a on fl-Modafinil?

I just used the new echeck option to order more tianeptine. Echeck is a great option. I have used it successfully many times.
Mike, do you have a t/a on fl-Modafinil?

Regarding the FLmoda, there is a supply issue with the manufacturer, so I'm not sure when I will have more. I don't know if they ran out of the raw materials needed to synthesize it or what, but they can't get it right now.

I will get it as soon as possible, but it looks like it will be AT LEAST a month, if not longer. Even when they do have it in stock, it generally takes me 3-4 weeks to get it, but now that they can't even get it, I couldn't say how long it is going to be. It will all depend on when they are able to synthesize more. After they are able to start synthesizing it again, it will be 3-4 weeks AFTER that before I can get any.

Sorry. :(

All E-Checks Processed within 12-24 Hours

*** Products shipped within 24 hours (except weekends) ***

All E-Checks Processed within 12-24 Hours

*** Products shipped within 24 hours (except weekends) ***

I ordered some Vicaine last night,paid with echeck and my pack shipped today.Pretty fast service for sure !

Mike, any updates on the sr9009 and trestolone ace?

Mike, any updates on the sr9009 and trestolone ace?

Things got behind when I was closed and then rebuilt the sites, so I'm not really any closer than I was. I will announce it shortly before it is ready.

Mike, do you have any write ups on inj SR9009 yet?

No. It is doubtful I will do a "write-up" on the product, as it will technically be considered a "research" chemical. It wouldn't be much of a write-up if all I did was quote clinical research. MA Research is not like MA Labs, as MA Labs is a supp company. I can only do write-ups for MA Labs.

Sale Ends Today @ 12:00 Midnight!!!!

Hi, guys. Our week long sale is coming to an end. Today is the last day that you will be able to get 30% of all MA Labs products and 25% of all MA Research products.

The sale will run through Midnight tonight.

I want to thank everyone who ordered for all their support. This was the most successful sale we've had yet...and it's all because of you. Thank you.

No. It is doubtful I will do a "write-up" on the product, as it will technically be considered a "research" chemical. It wouldn't be much of a write-up if all I did was quote clinical research. MA Research is not like MA Labs, as MA Labs is a supp company. I can only do write-ups for MA Labs.

Links to articles would suffice if relevant.

How easy it to get a echeck account?
I was on the site and it was asking for a ein and company name for sign up.
I'm a little lost

How easy it to get a echeck account?
I was on the site and it was asking for a ein and company name for sign up.
I'm a little lost

Bro, you're trying to register as a company (LLC, etc). Don't do that and it won't ask for your ein number. The only boxes you need to fill in are those that have a red dot next to them. Using an E-check is very simple. All you need is a checking account. That's it. If you have a checking account you can use an e-check at any time.

All you need to do on the website to use an e-check is fill in your personal info (name, address, etc) and provide your checking account info...that's it. It's just like using a credit card, except instead of providing your credit card info, you provide your checking account info. E-checks are just like checks. They work the same way--same principle. They are just electronic in nature, rather than paper.

You can always email me at the company email (click the CONTACT US tab on the top of the homepage) and I will assist you, but it really is as easy as I make it sound. You just fill in your basic personal info (name, address, etc) and your checking account info (routing and account number) and you're done.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity