over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA Research order

clarkf

Newbies
What is the typical shipping time for MA research? I placed an order on 8-6-21 and got a confirmation email for the order. My bank account hasnt been charged yet and no word on shipping. Its only the 10th as I ask this, so perhaps it just takes longer. Asking because I need the product asap and not sure if I should wait it out or try another supplier while I wait.
Thanks

Dude you ordered it on a Friday before the weekend. Today is only like the 2nd working day since you ordered. This isn’t Amazon prime. Mike will get it taken care of
Okay. I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reply

The mail is also fucked up again so be patient even after it does ship

He’s not fast but he’s far from the worst. I expect 2 weeks from order to delivery and no this is not the bs excuse the mail is slow. The mail is working fine, maybe a day is lost to inefficiency. This is them batch sending shit out, again not the slowest guys out there though. Also depending on how you pay they will just wait on shipping while your e check clears which can be a full week.

Everything from mike is top notch

He’s not fast but he’s far from the worst. I expect 2 weeks from order to delivery and no this is not the bs excuse the mail is slow. The mail is working fine, maybe a day is lost to inefficiency. This is them batch sending shit out, again not the slowest guys out there though. Also depending on how you pay they will just wait on shipping while your e check clears which can be a full week.

Thanks... Very helpful. Dont mind waiting if it's good stuff I guess

Matsuo I do e-commerce, the mail moving slow isn’t BS, it’s flaring up again like it was earlier during covid. One piece of mail has nothing to do with the next piece of mail. Some things go across the country in 2 days and some things take weeks to be delivered one state over shipped the same class, same packaging on the same day, it’s been bad the past couple weeks with no rhyme or reason for it.

MA research chems are top knot products. You will be happy you bought from the site.

The best around. If you want legit products, this is it. I won’t give credit just for the sake of doing so. He’s also a great guy. Mike treats everyone with utmost respect.

hank you for the psituve commets regarding product quality.

However, we ship all orders out 3 full business days after the order has been placed. Actually, when it comes to regular customers, we actually almost always ship after 2 business days. WE never ait for e-checks to clear...because that time varries dramatically from bank to bank. Some banks clear in 3 days...others can take as many as 10 days...or longer...and we have he bounced checks to prove it! Typical wait times are about a week, certainly not 2 weeks. If anything takes that long, it is either because the post pffice is taking foreever...or someone sent a paper check/money order in the mail and it hasn't arrived yet, but not many people pay that way.

We never "Batch Ship". We ship every single day. Sunday is the only day we don't ship...because the USPS is closed.

Mike’s products are always top notch and shipped within a couple of days after payment. Most recent order was last week.

As everyone says, Mike’s stuff is the best here especially for price and his recent sales. E-Check is easy and awesome !

but …
I’ll ADD this..

Mike has actually tested his items and can / will include a HPLC (I think that’s it) piece of paper showing the results of the test..

not many people take this much pride in their items.
Mike does ….

Not to bump an old thread but I couldn’t find a newer one. I used mikes somatazine for maybe 2+ years straight and loved it.

Now that I no longer compete, I stopped. Dealing with injuries now, hard searching for legit bpc and tb500. Looks like I’m going to go with Mike again. Thinking about adding in a gh component like cjc to help recovery

Not to bump an old thread but I couldn’t find a newer one. I used mikes somatazine for maybe 2+ years straight and loved it.

Now that I no longer compete, I stopped. Dealing with injuries now, hard searching for legit bpc and tb500. Looks like I’m going to go with Mike again. Thinking about adding in a gh component like cjc to help recovery
Thank you for the loyalty, my friend. It is much appreciated. You'll see me around here more often now. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131