MA Research: Semaglutide and Terzepatide

Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
Hi guys. I just wanted to let you know that we have recently begin carrying semaglutide and the terzepatide will be available within just a week or so.

The semaglutide comes in 3 mg vials for about $90. With today's easter sale, it is only around $67 or so.

Technically, I already gave the terzepatide on hand, but I'm waiting on labels. It will be sold in 5 mg vials for roughly the same price that most companies charge for 3 mg vials. It will be an awesome deal.

Hi guys. I just wanted to let you know that we have recently begin carrying semaglutide and the terzepatide will be available within just a week or so.

The semaglutide comes in 3 mg vials for about $90. With today's easter sale, it is only around $67 or so.

Technically, I already gave the terzepatide on hand, but I'm waiting on labels. It will be sold in 5 mg vials for roughly the same price that most companies charge for 3 mg vials. It will be an awesome deal.

I just head about the semaglutide last week, 2 women I know are taking it, seems very effective

can you quickly tell me what terzepatide is? do you take it with semaglutide?

thanks

@Mike Arnold what are your thoughts on the Semaglutide/cancer theories?
Honestly, I haven't really done much research on it. Without a significant amount of personal research, any information I might provide would be unreliable at best. It is an interesting topic, though. I will likely look into it over the next few months.

Mike, question. Some places I see are either 2 or 5mg. Could “their” 5 actually be 3 and just being sold as a higher dose?

@Mike Arnold what are your thoughts on the Semaglutide/cancer theories?

The link above is a pretty good video about semiglutide by Fouad and Dr Hotchkiss from Marek Health. They go into this topic in the video. Its about an hour and worth watching the whole thing.

Would you ever consider offering Semaglutide as a Research Chemical also?

question for you, my wife started buying this from the pharmacies and the cost is $1200 for 4 pens of 2.4 wegovy ( brand name ).. Is this basically the same thing? If so would she still need 4 vials a month?

question for you, my wife was prescribed this wegoby

question for you, my wife started buying this from the pharmacies and the cost is $1200 for 4 pens of 2.4 wegovy ( brand name ).. Is this basically the same thing? If so would she still need 4 vials a month?

Yes, it's the same thing.

In order to equal 9.6 mg of Wegovy (2.4 mg pens x 4), just over 3 vials would be needed. 3 vials provides 9 mg, so that's a little less than 9.6 mg, but it's pretty close. However, at this point I must legally state that ALL MA Research chems are for in vitro research only. All human and/or animal testing is strictly prohibited. Take care. :)

Technically, I already gave the terzepatide on hand, but I'm waiting on labels. It will be sold in 5 mg vials for roughly the same price that most companies charge for 3 mg vials. It will be an awesome deal.E
Eta in the restock of these two peptides?

Yes, it's the same thing.

In order to equal 9.6 mg of Wegovy (2.4 mg pens x 4), just over 3 vials would be needed. 3 vials provides 9 mg, so that's a little less than 9.6 mg, but it's pretty close. However, at this point I must legally state that ALL MA Research chems are for in vitro research only. All human and/or animal testing is strictly prohibited. Take care. :)
thank you, that’s whatI thought.. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me soon..

It's just a rip-off I bought the same stuff 50mg for $100. That is the equivalent of $6k. Also just to add when Wegovy comes to the UK 4 pens will cost around $80.

It's just a rip-off I bought the same stuff 50mg for $100. That is the equivalent of $6k. Also just to add when Wegovy comes to the UK 4 pens will cost around $80.
Damn that’s so disgusting that my wife got charged that! I wasn’t there when she bought it. I wouldn’t have let her buy it! This is why I’m getting it the way we get all our gear.. It amazes me that we get ripped off like this..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws