over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA research thread

Tom I just purchased a bottle of your MK. When your site says it is the same as 4 iu pharma is that at 12.5 or 25? I was also wondering how it works in conjunction with injectable hgh? I seam to recall reading they block each other out some how. Maybe I'm wrong. Is there a BBing protocol you can share using this drug?

I apologize if these questions have been answered previously.

Thanks in advance, CG

When I first read this I thought you were addressing someone else, but then thought you might have meant to type "Mike" instead.

When I made the equivalency claim, I was referring to 25 mg/day, but even 12.5 mg/day is 80-85% as effective as 25 mg/day.

MK does not "block" exogenous GH from working. If anything, they work well together, as the MK not only stops exogenous GH from suppressing natural production, but blows it through the roof.

Many, many people use exo. GH and MK-677 together. It is considered a very effective combination.

When I made the equivalency claim, I was referring to 25 mg/day, but even 12.5 mg/day is 80-85% as effective as 25 mg/day.

MK does not "block" exogenous GH from working. If anything, they work well together, as the MK not only stops exogenous GH from suppressing natural production, but blows it through the roof.

Many, many people use exo. GH and MK-677 together. It is considered a very effective combination.

Thanks Mike! Exactly the info I was seeking, 12.5 vs 25mg effectiveness and what if I add a little exo GH "sprinkled on top...?"

Just grabbed another MK from you to extend my run and only TWO weeks into the current one :) So far lethargy is notable but tolerable. Hunger sides about the same, still able to fast 20-24 hours once a week to keep insulin resistance down and try to gain some size with minimal fat while eating 4k calories on training days.

Planning to do 12.5 and 25 alternating days around dinner... CJCDAC 500mcg before bed daily and a couple units gh just on training days early am immediately pre workout... should be pretty steep gh --> igf return there. Stay kinda lean and grow into the winter with minimal dosing.

Planning to do 12.5 and 25 alternating days around dinner... CJCDAC 500mcg before bed daily and a couple units gh just on training days early am immediately pre wo.

Would love to hear your experience with that protocol when/if you run it man. Never ran CJC DAC before nor with an MK/GH mix.

Would love to hear your experience with that protocol when/if you run it man. Never ran CJC DAC before nor with an MK/GH mix.

Sure...so far so good...only ~9 days in but 500/d CJCDAC is more than I've tried before. Prior trials were all 1mg twice weekly and ipam a couple times a day... so this will be hard to say if the benefits are from the 3.5mg total CJCDAC or the MK at an average of nearly 20mg a day... I also happen to have some Huperzine A but I'm only doing 200mcg twice a day until that runs out just to finish it out, I really don't think it's necessary.

Lethargic from day 2 on and hunger is up but totally manageable like I said. Bloating also but bumped carbs up 150ish a day also so again hard to point to ONE thing and say but gained ~3 lbs so far...likely water/glycogen combo due to MK and carbs. A few times a day I get the numb fingers and I sleep like I got KNOCKED OUT lol... CJCDAC and MK both at night... considering sprinkling 2iu gh pre workout only 4 days a week...maybe 3iu lol

How do I order your mom? I don't see it on your site. Thanks

do you feel the face flashing from the Dac injection?

Sure...so far so good...only ~9 days in but 500/d CJCDAC is more than I've tried before. Prior trials were all 1mg twice weekly and ipam a couple times a day... so this will be hard to say if the benefits are from the 3.5mg total CJCDAC or the MK at an average of nearly 20mg a day... I also happen to have some Huperzine A but I'm only doing 200mcg twice a day until that runs out just to finish it out, I really don't think it's necessary.

Lethargic from day 2 on and hunger is up but totally manageable like I said. Bloating also but bumped carbs up 150ish a day also so again hard to point to ONE thing and say but gained ~3 lbs so far...likely water/glycogen combo due to MK and carbs. A few times a day I get the numb fingers and I sleep like I got KNOCKED OUT lol... CJCDAC and MK both at night... considering sprinkling 2iu gh pre workout only 4 days a week...maybe 3iu lol

Sorry about the slow response. I have been having trouble getting Flmoda in stock. That's why it hasn't been in stock lately.

Anamorelin is very similar to MK--in the same class of drugs, so they work through the same mechanism.

However, if anyone tells you they sell real anamorelin, I would NOT believe it. I know EXACTLY what anamorelin costs. When it was released as a script drug in Europe, Chinese manufacturers started charging 65K/kg (likely due to pressure from Big pharma, as Big Pharma didn't want it being available for a cheap price from Chinese manufacturers). I believe it is down to around 45K/kg at this point, but that is still prohibitively expensive.

If one were to buy Anamorelin from a Chinese manufacturer and sell it as a research chemical, at the same doses used in clinical trials, it would have to be sold at $100+ per bottle just to break even--no profit. So, when you see these backyard companies selling Anamorelin for $65-$100 a bottle, etc, you can be guaranteed there is no anamorelin in it.

So the reason why I asked about Anamorelin... I've been using a brand called Genetix (sister brand of a company called Innovapharm) it's called GH+. It's supposed to be Anamorelin. I bought a bottle of 30 caps at 50mg for $100. On my second bottle, I definitely notice an immediate sense of hunger and deeper sleep. Maybe it's legit? Maybe it's just MK? But it seems to be working. It's only sold in stores, so I am probably just going with your MK after I'm done with this.

So the reason why I asked about Anamorelin... I've been using a brand called Genetix (sister brand of a company called Innovapharm) it's called GH+. It's supposed to be Anamorelin. I bought a bottle of 30 caps at 50mg for $100. On my second bottle, I definitely notice an immediate sense of hunger and deeper sleep. Maybe it's legit? Maybe it's just MK? But it seems to be working. It's only sold in stores, so I am probably just going with your MK after I'm done with this.

I believe in the clinical trials, 100 mg/day was considered optimal, so at 50 mg/day you would be using half the optimal dose.

However, even when selling 1,500 mg for $100 , which is what you say your product contains/costs, that means the company could make 666 bottles from 1 kg of raw material (which cost 45K). At a price of $100 a bottle, that would earn them a total of $66K in sales...about 19K more than what it costs to purchase the raws. Then you have the lab testing cost, the manufacturing/production cost cost, the label cost, and finally taxes...and that is assuming the person is doing zero advertising.

Just this alone leaves the person with zero profit...or less. This means it is not possible to do what the company is suggesting. But...it even more impossible when you consider the fact that they are selling it through a brick and mortar store. In general, most stores want to pay the company 50% of what the retail cost is, but even if the store accepted only 75% of the full retail cost (which they very likely would not), the company would not only make zero money, but they would actually lose money.

There are other costs I am not factoring in here either, but I wanted to simply things for you.

So, like I said before, if anyone claims to be selling anamorelin, I would not believe it. If anamorelin could be sold profitably, you better believe every research company and plenty of UGLs would already be selling it. Why do you think I don't? Why do you think no other notable research company does? Why do you think no UGL's do? I can tell you this, it's not because we don't want to. It's because we can't...because the stuff costs too much.

Any single one of these companies can buy everything the other companies can buy (for the most part), so it's not like only one company has access to it and the others don't. No. If there is a need/desire for a particular compound, the manufacturing world will produce it for the companies that want to sell it. It is that simple.

The bottom line is that anamorelin simply isn't available at the proper doses while remaining within a reasonable price range. You very likely have MK in your bottle...and it's probably under-dosed to...because if the company is willing to lie about what's in the bottle...and then drastically overcharge you for it, do you really think they care about making sure your product is properly dosed? I seriously doubt it. Now, I've seen many companies (many HUGE companies) include "extra" things in their product that weren't on the label (things that were at one time available and which customers actually liked and wanted, but the FDA banned them), but to tell a customer that your product contains ingredient X and then not have ingredient X in the bottle, that is disgusting and should not be tolerated. Saying you have something in the bottle and intentionally substituting it with a different compound is a big no-no in this industry.

Last edited:
Speaking of particular compounds that are desired and can be manufactured lol. How's the new uncoupler compound coming along? Are we still gonna see this for our research needs?

Speaking of particular compounds that are desired and can be manufactured lol. How's the new uncoupler compound coming along? Are we still gonna see this for our research needs?

It's unlikely to happen. It is just too costly. I would have to earn small fortune just to pay myself back for what I spent....and then hope the patent holder and/or FDA didn't come along and squash it. Too much risk for too little reward. Also, the selling price would be way too high.

Last edited:
Any sale for this weekend or just the usual discount codes that are available?

Any sale for this weekend or just the usual discount codes that are available?

Black Friday sales coming for both companies! 30% for all MA labs products (Vicaine is 37% off, though) and 25% for all MA Research products. :) It will start Friday. I'm not sure what day it will end yet.

Black Friday Sale Coming...

All MA Labs products 30% off (Vicaine will still be 37% off).

All MA Research products 25% off!

:)

People are crazy if they don't hop on this deal. I'm buying

People are crazy if they don't hop on this deal. I'm buying
Same here....I have placed 2 orders in the last week....but will be definitely getting in on this!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

When I first read this I thought you were addressing someone else, but then thought you might have meant to type "Mike" instead.

I use them in parallel, works great.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly