over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA Research YK-11

Mike, It's refreshing to have a legit guy is this business. I've researched a ton of your stuff and it never disappoints. I think others are starting to figure it out. Keep up the great job. I know I appreciate it.

I read an old thread which said it's similar to NPP. That's a pretty big claim, but I don't know. I will place an order once MA Research accepts ccs

I read an old thread which said it's similar to NPP. That's a pretty big claim, but I don't know. I will place an order once MA Research accepts ccs

Unfortunately, that's unlikely to ever happen again. Up until 2 days ago I was still trying to find a merchant account, but just decided against it.

There is a reason no other peptide companies take cc's...because not a single bank in the US will approve a merchant account for these kind of vendors.

The ONLY way for a peptide company to tale cc's is to employ what are known as "high-risk" merchant account providers, but these companies aren't merchant account providers at all. They are middle-men who set up dozens of dummy accounts and LIE to the bank in order to get approval. They then lend that account to the peptide company. This account is in the lender's name, NOT the peptide company's name...so when they get closed down they can steal all your money (and they always do; they just stole 26K from me). The only other option is intl. banks---and they rip companies off about 50% of the time. That's a risk neither I, or anyone else is willing to take.

The research sector is changing. No, it has ALREADY changed. It is under-fire big-time...and soon, NO ONE who sells these products will be able to tale cc's. Customers who want research chems will either have to pay via e-check, bitcoin, etc...or they will no longer have access to these products. It is really that simple.

No one expects a UGL to accept cc's, yet some people expect research companies to do so...despite the fact that they sell compounds that, when sold through a pharmacy, are considered DRUGS!

I will be taking e-check, Bitcoin, etc...but unless some miracle account comes along, I am unlikely to ever waste my time (or money) working with a high-risk merchant account lender again. All they do is take a huge percentage of my profits and then steal from me after they lose their account. Nope. I'm done with that shit. I lost over 100K this last month because of their bullshit. Fuck that!

Fortunately, most people understand that it is completely unrealistic to expect peptide companies to be able to accept cc's. They like it when it happens, but they realize it is more of a fringe benefit than something they can demand. Every time I would speak to a high-risk merchant account provider I would tell them that the customers expected to be able to pay with cc's...and every time they would laugh at me...and then tell me how ridiculous it is for anyone to EXPECT to be able to buy these kind of products with a cc on an open website. Every time I would complain about their super high fees...they would laugh at me again and tell me that I should be passing all of it along to the customers (I never did). They would tell me that customers' perspectives on this whole industry were fucked--that they can't buy these kind of things anywhere else, so if they wanted to be able to use cc's, they needed to pay for it. In many ways he was right, which is one of many reasons I am no longer going to use them. I will be way more stable, more reliable for my customers, and lose way less money by using the same payment methods everyone else does.

Like I said above, soon, anyone who wants to but these products will have no choice to but to use e-check, etc. Or...they can buy through UGLs, which have even more limited payment options, are even more secretive, and usually do zero testing on their ancillaries. The days of buying US made, independently tested research chems are ALREADY OVER! You won't find a SINGLE company that does so anymore. I was the last of the Mahicans. Now will be taking the same payment options everyone else does, while remaining one of the very few who does testing.

Last edited:
I will be sticking with you Mike. I have no idea what Bitcoins are, so I'm not traveling down that road

I will be sticking with you Mike. I have no idea what Bitcoins are, so I'm not traveling down that road

Bitcoins are a pain in the ass...is what they are. LOL. E-check is pretty easy, though. It should be up and running very soon. I am just waiting on an approval, which should have happened already. I'll call them tomorrow.

Once I stop everything else, I plan to run this for sure. We will definitely find out if it's legit. Dudes claiming they get great results typically are running other compounds so it's hard to say if it's really good or not.

I figure running it while on Tren isn't be a fair to evaluate it.

Bitcoins are a pain in the ass...is what they are. LOL. E-check is pretty easy, though. It should be up and running very soon. I am just waiting on an approval, which should have happened already. I'll call them tomorrow.

Please consider other coins such as litecoin or ethereum, both are on coinbase so easy to buy and sell and both have significantly lower fees when transferring coins. I think the last time I tried to send bitcoin it was like 25 bucks just to transfer it from coinbase to binance where litecoin was a couple bucks.

I think I speak for many when I say we appreciate the lengths you are going to to bring these items to grown adults exercising sovereignty over their own bodies.

Please consider other coins such as litecoin or ethereum, both are on coinbase so easy to buy and sell and both have significantly lower fees when transferring coins. I think the last time I tried to send bitcoin it was like 25 bucks just to transfer it from coinbase to binance where litecoin was a couple bucks.

I think I speak for many when I say we appreciate the lengths you are going to to bring these items to grown adults exercising sovereignty over their own bodies.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-median_transaction_fee.html#6m

Median transaction fees for Bitcoin have been around 10 cents for the past months. In my recent transactions I have paid only a couple of cents in transaction costs. Really no reason right now to use any other coin than BTC (except for privacy concerns in which case Monero etc may be useful)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws