over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA Research YK-11

Smack

Scammer
Just opened a bottle of Mike Arnolds YK-11. Its a 30ml bottle at 10mg/ml so I'm going to try a 15 day "cycle" if you will at 20mg per day split into two doses. On workout days 10mg upon waking and 10 preworkout. Non workout days 10mg upon waking and 10mg with dinner. Haven't changed any other variables lately so shouldn't be any confusion.

So as far as the YK goes so far on Day 3.

Taste isn't great but way more tolerable than some of the other research chems out there with grain alcohol. Last night at the gym I noticed I wasn't winded as quickly as I thought and a bit more vascularity in my forearms even at rest. We'll see how this continues...

Just opened a bottle of Mike Arnolds YK-11. Its a 30ml bottle at 10mg/ml so I'm going to try a 15 day "cycle" if you will at 20mg per day split into two doses. On workout days 10mg upon waking and 10 preworkout. Non workout days 10mg upon waking and 10mg with dinner. Haven't changed any other variables lately so shouldn't be any confusion.

So as far as the YK goes so far on Day 3.

Taste isn't great but way more tolerable than some of the other research chems out there with grain alcohol. Last night at the gym I noticed I wasn't winded as quickly as I thought and a bit more vascularity in my forearms even at rest. We'll see how this continues...

Note To Board: All YK-11 sold on the MA Research website come in 60 ml bottles and contain 600 mg per bottle. The individual above is sampling a 300 mg bottle.

Last edited:
The biggest benefit of YK11 SARM before and after results is the fact that it can change the body’s ability to generate muscle, increasing the amount of muscle which can be added. This occurs because YK11 inhibits the production of myostatin, a compound which reduces muscle growth. Without the myostatin impairing the muscle’s ability to grow, the body is able to add lean tissue much more easily. The effect on muscular growth is so profound that the effect of YK11 can be said to be comparable to testosterone, far exceeding the more limited androgenic effect that other SARMs produce. In addition to these very powerful muscle-building effects, YK11 can deliver the other benefits that SARMs typically provide such as fat loss, improving strength and increasing the ability to recover more quickly.

The biggest benefit of YK11 SARM before and after results is the fact that it can change the body’s ability to generate muscle, increasing the amount of muscle which can be added. This occurs because YK11 inhibits the production of myostatin, a compound which reduces muscle growth. Without the myostatin impairing the muscle’s ability to grow, the body is able to add lean tissue much more easily. The effect on muscular growth is so profound that the effect of YK11 can be said to be comparable to testosterone, far exceeding the more limited androgenic effect that other SARMs produce. In addition to these very powerful muscle-building effects, YK11 can deliver the other benefits that SARMs typically provide such as fat loss, improving strength and increasing the ability to recover more quickly.

could you report your overall experience with it if you've used it, and were there any negative sides?

***I meant to post this Monday but forgot to submit***

Still doing 20mg's per day. Missed a day due to crazy work day... Noticing more vascularity despite not working out over the weekend and being fairly lax with the diet. Weight is the same. Todays workout I felt a little stronger but could have been due to over eating this weekend.

Thursday update...

Today I was definitely stronger which I think I can attribute to the YK. Also, it just dawned on me this week I've been getting winded far later in my workouts. I also take 20mg GW but have been doing so since before starting YK.

Also, my joints are a little sore. Maybe some DHT-like effects?

Interested In results. Never tried yk before. Currently using mikes s23 and stuff is great so far. Strength gains and vascularity came on quick.

Interested In results. Never tried yk before. Currently using mikes s23 and stuff is great so far. Strength gains and vascularity came on quick.

Any vision issues with the S23? I recall J1(peptech rep)reported a while ago such problem using S23.

Any vision issues with the S23? I recall J1(peptech rep)reported a while ago such problem using S23.

Also dose you're using? I've seen claims S23 is the strongest size/strength gain SARM out there

I've heard of that with S4, but not S23. Are you sure he wasn't talking about S4? It's easy to get the two confused because of the similar sounding names.

Last edited:
I've heard of that with S4, but not S23. Are you sure he wasn't talking about S4? It's easy to get the two confused because of the similar sounding names.

I asked him to double check before posting the last comment you replied to, he does not recall as he is the guinea pig king in the field as we all know.

Also dose you're using? I've seen claims S23 is the strongest size/strength gain SARM out there

30 mgs. S4 and s23 are the only ones I've used and liked. Ostarine and rad didn't do much of anything for me.

BUMP.. looking to place an order and see if this stuff is legit.

Careful with the yk guys truly do some really before doing any experiments. Wasn’t Mike’s think it was from ea but was taking it and my very mild pubertal Gyno started to flair up so I looked it up and can’t find the research now cause it’s too late but apparently yk can cause breast cancer. Think I had immediately jumped on letro which hadn’t been helpful. Assuming it must be cancer I began to rub some topical cbd cream on it and within a week (after a month or two of letro which I’m aware takes time) it had dropped back to normal and I believe cbd cures cancer and yk gave me breast cancer

Careful with the yk guys truly do some really before doing any experiments. Wasn’t Mike’s think it was from ea but was taking it and my very mild pubertal Gyno started to flair up so I looked it up and can’t find the research now cause it’s too late but apparently yk can cause breast cancer. Think I had immediately jumped on letro which hadn’t been helpful. Assuming it must be cancer I began to rub some topical cbd cream on it and within a week (after a month or two of letro which I’m aware takes time) it had dropped back to normal and I believe cbd cures cancer and yk gave me breast cancer
This may well be the most retarded post I have ever seen on this forum. Congratulations :action-s:

BUMP.. looking to place an order and see if this stuff is legit.

There's other reviews here for YK--all good. Alex Kikel (a younger, but intelligent coach) also researched it and had only good things to say. YK is the MOST expensive of all the compounds commonly clumped into the SARM category (even though it's not technically a SARM), so it is faked more often than the others. Mine is the real deal....and is double dosed (600 mg vs. 300 for the same or less money).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear