over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Macbooks worth the price?

If I were to spend ~$1000+ on a laptop it should be an all out gaming, blu ray playing & burning, 3D powerhouse. Which all I would get if it were a MacBook is an aluminum can that the artsy farsty crowd would appreciate

Every fucking penny brother!
Been a mac user since 2002 AFTER 9 PCs and 2 with linux on them so trust me I've been through all the ups and downs in PCs. I'll never go back from mac again. Easier to use, unsurpassed quality of construction and a pleasure to work on... Invest the 1000$ and you can thank me later ;-)

I agree 1000%

Who would want to be caught dead at Starbucks with anything other than a Macbook?! :rolleyes: I have one and love it but I'm not sure its worthe the money unless you're a designer or artist and using it for that purpose.

that would be the one reason i would not get a Mac. Mac owners tend to be elitist. I prefer to be the every day Joe

Alan I repaired EVERY mac on my own since 2001 and I'm not a technician FAR FROM IT actually... Imagine you who have a better perception on technical stuff... Go to ifixit.com and you'll find a repair guide on everything Apple... Learn how to repair macs, more business for you brother :)

my job is for a company that won't let a mac on the network unless we put it on a guest VLAN. The infrastructure can't support it so it would be a security risk.

Who would want to be caught dead at Starbucks with anything other than a Macbook?! :rolleyes: I have one and love it but I'm not sure its worthe the money unless you're a designer or artist and using it for that purpose.

Well the iPad also can be a substitute to make the trend setting impression.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

From my understanding the components are not any different for a mac than a pc.

There are only 2 big differences between most macs and most PCs that I am aware of,

1) Macs have a different OS. No reason to go out and pay double for all of your components just for an OS IMO.

2) They seem faster because they have a very small ssd that holds the OS and common programs. SSDs load waaay faster than HDDs. Well you could be running 2 ssds in a raid 0 config to hold all of your memory with a better graphics card and faster processor, with linux, and a sizable amount of ram for what you pay for a mac.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131