over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Machida VS shogun 2 - UFC 113 tonight

Thanks man.

machida on top in half gaurd. shogun gets up. some nice knees by machida. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT>>>> shogun catches machida ...mounts and knocks him the fuck out!!!!

Meredith and I thought Shogun would win. We both like Machida, but thought that once Shogun really got ready, he'd win.

Thanks for the blow by blow updates, Michael. :cool:

cant wait to watch shogun destroy anderson silva. silva would never fight machida because they claimed they were training partners and good friends....gay

Meredith and I thought Shogun would win. We both like Machida, but thought that once Shogun really got ready, he'd win.

Thanks for the blow by blow updates, Michael. :cool:

No problem JT. Dana White FIRED paul daley. He will never fight in the ufc again!!!!

My PRE-FIGHT predictions, I had Belcher, Stout, Kos, Mitritone winning, with a toss-up of the final fight. I did pretty well this time:)

Daley is a poor sport, I hope they fine his ass big time for that bullshit. That was crossing the line, whether you like the guy or not.

Belcher looked good, if he stays in shape, and if he continues to train hard and improves his stand-up, he'll give some guys fits. Not sure he is ready for Anderson...lol.

Stephens looked good, and had stout hurt many times. I was surprised to see him win. Major power difference between the two.

LOL....Mitrione kicked the shit out of Kimbo. Kimbo just flat out sucks! (And yes, he'd kick my ass if anybody is wondering;) ) Mitrione cracks me up, he looks like a freakin' psycho!

Kos, is a far superior fighter, more well-rounded. He didn't inflict much damage, and the fight itself was on the boring side, but he was in control the whole fight easily.

Machida got knocked the hell out! I've never been a huge Rua fan, although I repsected his huge amount talent he denmostrated at Pride. He earned my repsect tonight (actually after the last fight) though. I was glad to see him win. I feel Machida has become too cocky and comfortable, almost like the title of being champion has got to his head. I may be way off on that though...I mean, I don't know him personally. Just a feeling inside. I'm sure there will be a rubber match in the future between the two, which will be a huge event. Rua had him hurt before the knock-out too.

The lightweight division is stacked once again. It will be interesting to see the upcoming fights, and who Rua will fight next. I'm wondering if Anderson Silva will step up and make a run for the 205-lb belt, now that his buddy Machida no longer wears it....

Yeah, Rua put all doubt from the first fight out of question tonight. Congrats to Rua, he deserved it!!!

BMJ

Last edited:
he needs to also fine, at the least, josh for pulling another fake injury stunt.. that was not even close to contact.. he should have been called on it right then..

he needs to also fine, at the least, josh for pulling another fake injury stunt.. that was not even close to contact.. he should have been called on it right then..

Yes, I agree with you on this LATS, very true!

That was a weird fight to be honost.

Josh has a lot of talent, but he'll be dominated by GSP without question again.

BMJ

although it looked like it only grazed him, he had a huge red lump near his left temple after the fight so i think it did catch him pretty good.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws