over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Macronutrient ratios

hi guys,
i am 257lbs @ 20 percent bodyfat, i have a very heavy workload,
presently eating a macronutrient ratio of 50/35/20---- P/C/F to grow into a show, so presently eating 4 meals a day and my idea is to keep bumping my meals as i gain/strength/leaness---i will be going upto 12 meals a day.(slolwly) 30 weeks to go,

coming down to my problem

i have been consuming whole food only when i am hungry, but i think i will have resume to 50gram whey/35grams Malto dextrin/15-20ml olive oil for my next 8 meals + 5 gram Fiber supplement, is that fine...this is the first time i am using this approach

if some one has done this before
, please let me know

woul appreciate your input
Dr Intensity

Did he ask how to bulk??? Did he ask how to cut??? or did he ask how to "GROW INTO A SHOW"?!?!

Did he ask how to bulk??? Did he ask how to cut??? or did he ask how to "GROW INTO A SHOW"?!?!

I think it is time for you to calm down. I just thought he should have done that instead of growing into a show. Sorry didn't know I needed to have a full repertoire of bodybuilding competitions under my belt to post here

I don't understand why someone needs to have stepped on stage to give someone advice on cutting and bulking.

i didnt say that, and it wasnt his question...and yes..i think if you are going to give advice, you should ATLEAST have experience or be beyong the level of who your giving advice to...

The only difference is that people who compete need to worry about diuretic and water depletion tricks after the end of cutting phases. All bodybuilders, competitive or not, have needed to cut and bulk at some point.

Reallyyy??? So there r not different ways that different coaches want you to bulk/cut??? Some grow into show, some strip fat...sum high pro/ mod carbs....some high carbs/low pro....some r heavy test, sum low test high gh....etc etc etc...so now your telling me this doesnt matter either??? Your going to prep them ALL the SAME WAY??? Im glad you have narrowed it down to so simple as diuretic and wter depletion, but i have seen a few competitors(as well as my couzin) prep, and there is a FUCKLOAD more that goes into acheiving that look on stage...

Last edited:
I think it is time for you to calm down. I just thought he should have done that instead of growing into a show. Sorry didn't know I needed to have a full repertoire of bodybuilding competitions under my belt to post here

i call it as i see it brotha...i like you, and most of your posts...but to give someone CONTEST PREP advice i DEF believe you should have some experience....which in all my reading, you and Bigshred dont have....if im wrong, please lemme know the experience in tha matter u have....

i call it as i see it brotha...i like you, and most of your posts...but to give someone CONTEST PREP advice i DEF believe you should have some experience....which in all my reading, you and Bigshred dont have....if im wrong, please lemme know the experience in tha matter u have....

Care to tell me what was so wrong about my opinion then? Do you think he should recomp into a show?

Care to tell me what was so wrong about my opinion then? Do you think he should recomp into a show?

I think he should listen to an experienced coach that will give their opinion on how he will look best on stage...they are going to have a VERY specific way that they are gonna want it done... thier training, diet, and supps are going to be adjusted hand in hand to how THEY want it done...

Most people who GROW into a show ride LOW doses (relatively) and then ramp everything up.... i do not know for sure but i beleieve in some of my older posts i read from DR he is pushing 1500mg test alone + a few other compounds in relatively high doses...maybe he changed it, maybe not...but thats my whole point...ALL this shiit is going to go hand in hand with how THAT coach wants shiit done...If you arent going to know all the other aspects of his training, diet, supps, how he responds to adjustments/compounds, how can u possibly give advice???

Once again, when asking "how do i grow into a show?".....what experience do you have in tha matter to give advice?

and not for nuthin, but he has had more muscle at a lower bf% than you or shred, so why would he need your advice on bulking/cutting normally in diet??? ;)

Last edited:
I think he should listen to an experienced coach that will give their opinion on how he will look best on stage...they are going to have a VERY specific way that they are gonna want it done... thier training, diet, and supps are going to be adjusted hand in hand to how THEY want it done...

Most people who GROW into a show ride LOW doses (relatively) and then ramp everything up.... i do not know for sure but i beleieve in some of my older posts i read from DR he is pushing 1500mg test alone + a few other compounds in relatively high doses...maybe he changed it, maybe not...but thats my whole point...ALL this shiit is going to go hand in hand with how THAT coach wants shiit done...If you arent going to know all the other aspects of his training, diet, supps, how he responds to adjustments/compounds, how can u possibly give advice???

Well shit, dr intensity is 20% bodyfat. He knows enough about all this to make a good decision on his own (which it seems he has). But common wisdom would indicate he should cut. If he hires a guru that says otherwise, then I will stfu. I am sure a lot of people would have read his post and thought the same as I did. I am not that familiar with these unorthodox tactics you mention like "growing into a show" and recomping. What I am familiar with, however, is the tried and true method of cutting and then bulking. I think you are grossly overreacting here. I am not saying my opinion is the law. I'm just putting in my 2 cents. It's not like the advice i gave wouldn't work, because you and I both know it would. No stage experience is necessary to know that

Last edited:
You think im overreacting bc i tell a guy who wants to put it all on the line on a stage to not listen to people who have no exp and hire a qualified coach??ummmm ok....

So at 30 weeks, you think he should come back as quickly as possible to 8%??? kk...i dont have 1st hand experince so my opinion or what i think doesnt matter...this is last comment here...all im gonna say is get a coach you trust and follow his word to tha T or ur gonna b veryy dissapointed...

Once again, when asking "how do i grow into a show?".....what experience do you have in tha matter to give advice?

and not for nuthin, but he has had more muscle at a lower bf% than you or shred, so why would he need your advice on bulking/cutting normally in diet??? ;)

presently, i am messed up (physique wise) so Bad that any coach would reject me...lol
259lbs @ 20percent (todays`s reading) so what i had in mind was to get into shape around 10 percent bodyfat(which aint difficult), while gaining muscle....then prolly 16-20 weeks out i will hire some-one for sure....to get into the best shape that i can possibly achieve.

presently eating 4 - 5 meals x 55 grams pro/35 grams of carbs/15-20ml oil, however i getting hungrier, because i started with 3-4 meals (same ratio) and after 7 days it 4-5 meals...soon enough i will start losing Bodyfat and gaining muscle back, i would continue the process untill i can grow no more...so may be i will be eating 10-12 meals a day while still losing bodyfat and gaining muscle.

i have started with 500mg Test-E/week i will be bumping up the dose when ever i plateau, Strength-Size-Leanness wise......but this is a trial until i reach 10% BF, before i hire my coach.

appreciate ur advice.

Last edited:
Well shit, dr intensity is 20% bodyfat. He knows enough about all this to make a good decision on his own (which it seems he has). But common wisdom would indicate he should cut. If he hires a guru that says otherwise, then I will stfu. I am sure a lot of people would have read his post and thought the same as I did. I am not that familiar with these unorthodox tactics you mention like "growing into a show" and recomping. What I am familiar with, however, is the tried and true method of cutting and then bulking. I think you are grossly overreacting here. I am not saying my opinion is the law. I'm just putting in my 2 cents. It's not like the advice i gave wouldn't work, because you and I both know it would. No stage experience is necessary to know that

Sure, lowering the bodyfat is very important @ this point.

You think im overreacting bc i tell a guy who wants to put it all on the line on a stage to not listen to people who have no exp and hire a qualified coach??ummmm ok....

So at 30 weeks, you think he should come back as quickly as possible to 8%??? kk...i dont have 1st hand experince so my opinion or what i think doesnt matter...this is last comment here...all im gonna say is get a coach you trust and follow his word to tha T or ur gonna b veryy dissapointed...

well I made the cutting to 8% suggestion based on not worrying about the contest yet so he can be better prepared. If he is absolutely going to do the show no matter what, then fine, maybe that isn't the best way to do it.

besides, i have exchanged pm's with dr. intensity before and I was the one asking him for advice. I'm pretty sure he knows what he is doing anyway

EDIT: see? He just said he wants to cut down to 10% before hiring a coach

Last edited:
Everyone understands time off and getting outta shape bro...it just #s and %s...they would still work with you and give you the best pathway if you put the $$$ down....

what if your coach wants u at 12-14% until 8 10 12 14weeks out? what if your coach wanted you at 3-400mg test until that time, and you already bumped to 1k? what if he wanted u at certain mgs of other compounds or a specific amount of gh until week XX, then bump them up to XXXmgs at certain week, or add XYZ compounds? what if they wanted you on slin, or if u used it and they were completely against it? see what im saying?

presently, i am messed up (physique wise) so Bad that any coach would reject me...lol
259lbs @ 20percent (todays`s reading) so what i had in mind was to get into shape around 10 percent bodyfat(which aint difficult), while gaining muscle....then prolly 16-20 weeks out i will hire some-one for sure....to get into the best shape that i can possibly achieve.

presently eating 4 - 5 meals x 55 grams pro/35 grams of carbs/15-20ml oil, however i getting hungrier, because i started with 3-4 meals (same ratio) and after 7 days it 4-5 meals...soon enough i will start losing Bodyfat and gaining muscle back, i would continue the process untill i can grow no more...so may be i will be eating 10-12 meals a day while still losing bodyfat and gaining muscle.

i have started with 500mg Test-E/week i will be bumping up the dose when ever i plateau, Strength-Size-Leanness wise......but this is a trial until i reach 10% BF, before i hire my coach.

appreciate ur advice.

you make things way to complicated (which reading most of your posts you tend to do). eat 6 x day, there is no need for 12 especially with your BF that high, even then why do you need 12? you will be still digesting your other meals. i would keep your protein about the same, drop carbs out of 1-2 meals, and drop all that oil. eat a few whole eggs. start doing cardio.

For growth macros doesn't matter as long as you get enough calories (3500 is more than enough for you to start) and protein (1g/lb). It's just made too scientific from all that ratios.

start with lower calorie diet, lower dosages (let's say 200-250g both protein and carbs, and 100mg test eod, 300-400mg eq/deca/npp a week 2-4iu gh), some cardio - get leaner on this, then

then increase cals (carbs), increase gear (add tren), gh, decrease cardio - grow on this.

then decrease carbs, leave gear the same, add fat burners (t3,clen), increase cardio - get ripped on this.

Durations:
with low calorie diet, gear, cardio, you don't need more than 8 weeks to get lean
for growth - the longer you stay in this phase the bigger you'll bet
for getting ripped - don't need more than 8 weeks to get ripped if you was in good shape already

This is how it'd done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity