over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Made a big choice today and the next step forward

Awwww you mooshy summa bitch...All i can say is that I am very happy for you. You seem like a straight up cool cat. I also like the old pics..they are great memories i am sure. Look..don't let anyone try to shit on your happiness. They are just unhappy people. I know you have done a lot in your life to prepare for this day. I believed you moved to follow your career? if i am thinking of the right person. You have come a long way and this will be another chapter in your life, and it will be the best one. TRUE love is hard to find..so dont let this one get away. I am truely happy for you. You have both invested a lot of time and there is nothing greater then to solidify your love then marrige. To marry your lover, best friend and partner; there is nothing greater. I wish you both the best and a healthy long life together. :headbang:

Hey congrats to you SmallTown.
It is obvious that you believe in this relationship. That is the first step of making it work.
I've been with my girl for 18 years now. We have both changed a lot and the relationship has grown and evolved right along with us.

I wish you both the best
god bless

Awwww you mooshy summa bitch...All i can say is that I am very happy for you. You seem like a straight up cool cat. I also like the old pics..they are great memories i am sure. Look..don't let anyone try to shit on your happiness. They are just unhappy people. I know you have done a lot in your life to prepare for this day. I believed you moved to follow your career? if i am thinking of the right person. You have come a long way and this will be another chapter in your life, and it will be the best one. TRUE love is hard to find..so dont let this one get away. I am truely happy for you. You have both invested a lot of time and there is nothing greater then to solidify your love then marrige. To marry your lover, best friend and partner; there is nothing greater. I wish you both the best and a healthy long life together. :headbang:
Lol I was waiting on that. But I dont think anyone could have said it better than you just did. Thanks.
Hey congrats to you SmallTown.
It is obvious that you believe in this relationship. That is the first step of making it work.
I've been with my girl for 18 years now. We have both changed a lot and the relationship has grown and evolved right along with us.

I wish you both the best
god bless

It's crazy about time will change people for the better/worse sometime. 18 years is a long time and congradulations to you both.

Congrats bro, hope you have been doing well. I just got married Aug. 7th. Dated her for 5 years. I am so thankful we planned out our educations and got our careers in order before getting married unlike what countless others do. It made things so much better on us financially which I feel takes alot of strain out of a marriage in its infancy. Her parents were not in a situation to host a wedding so we put one on ourselves. We dropped 10K on a "small conservative" wedding. A wedding is a big project and cost alot of money. We were blessed to have good jobs and were able to put away money far in advance to accommodate such an expense. It comes and goes very fast but looking back it was worth every penny and I would do it all over again if I had to. Good luck in the future and enjoy every moment.

You are both cute as hell in those. Of course she is super attractive and I can totally see why you were drawn to her.

Man, what an awesome story you will have of your life together. I'll bet you are having fun.

Having been together this long, you know her well. That is a real gift.

It sounds exciting to me. You have a unique situation from what you've shared with us here. You both have kept yourselves clean from the garbage that pollutes people and ruins lives. I like it that you both have faith in God and are trying to live right.

I am fired up for you. :)

:yeahthat:

(except for the "faith in god" comment... leave that dude alone in the sky... lol... just teasing my friend JT here :D;))

Your "before/after" pics are awesome, STI!!

Best of luck to the both of you in that life. :)

STI good luck on writing this next chapter of your lives together!

Awesome news!

Although I dont know you, from reading your posts its obvious you two are on the road to a successful marriage unlike so many in todays world. You've known each other long enough to have out grown those early stages of a relationship when lust is falsely considered love, you seem to have a solid footing as a Christian, and its obvious you both are crazy for each other.

You guys look great together.

On a side note, I've been reading a lot of books lately. I recently picked one up called "The five love languages" by Gary Chapman. Its aimed more toward married couples, but it'd be a great read for any engaged couple to read as well. Good info that may help you out in the future. And its about the easiest read ever (I read it in 2 separate sittings). Anyway, check it out if you want, and good luck with everything.

Congrats bro, hope you have been doing well. I just got married Aug. 7th. Dated her for 5 years. I am so thankful we planned out our educations and got our careers in order before getting married unlike what countless others do. It made things so much better on us financially which I feel takes alot of strain out of a marriage in its infancy. Her parents were not in a situation to host a wedding so we put one on ourselves. We dropped 10K on a "small conservative" wedding. A wedding is a big project and cost alot of money. We were blessed to have good jobs and were able to put away money far in advance to accommodate such an expense. It comes and goes very fast but looking back it was worth every penny and I would do it all over again if I had to. Good luck in the future and enjoy every moment.
That great to hear Thomas. I hope all is going well with you and your wife. Glad to see you two worked with one another to save money for a marriage. Congradulations!
:yeahthat:

(except for the "faith in god" comment... leave that dude alone in the sky... lol... just teasing my friend JT here :D;))

Your "before/after" pics are awesome, STI!!

Best of luck to the both of you in that life. :)
Thanks man. She is the ONLY one, besides everyone here, who has supported me when the times got rough. She understood the reasoning behind the way I lived with dieting and training but now it is time ot devote some time to her.

Awesome news!

Although I dont know you, from reading your posts its obvious you two are on the road to a successful marriage unlike so many in todays world. You've known each other long enough to have out grown those early stages of a relationship when lust is falsely considered love, you seem to have a solid footing as a Christian, and its obvious you both are crazy for each other.

You guys look great together.

On a side note, I've been reading a lot of books lately. I recently picked one up called "The five love languages" by Gary Chapman. Its aimed more toward married couples, but it'd be a great read for any engaged couple to read as well. Good info that may help you out in the future. And its about the easiest read ever (I read it in 2 separate sittings). Anyway, check it out if you want, and good luck with everything.
Thanks Jay. I have been curious to pick up a book and read but never know what to get. I will look for this book.

Exciting...

5 Love Languages: AGREE! Get it!

Best pre-marriage counseling we got: SHARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS WITH EACH OTHER... from the "mundane" (doing dishes, cleaning house, etc) to the "nitty gritty".

The good thing is- marriage is full of trials and challenges... the two of you have already gone through so many of those and stuck it out. When the "honeymoon" period ends, the work begins... and that's when people want to bail- but you two have already "stuck it out" so in many ways, you are already way ahead of those fresh in their marriage who didn't have a lot to deal with before saying "I do."

And of course- having the Lord at the center of your marriage is the best. It's not the place for details here, but there have been a few difficult times I wanted to take a very selfish attitude towards my marriage... but when I looked to him, and remembered the covenant I made at the alter it always brought me back in check.

And Sigmund... nice work sir.

he went to jared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/k man, this is great, congrats :headbang: i wish you both the best.

on the other hand, i only go to jared for my Jewlery. my wifes engagement ring was a small fortune, but the wedding band wont set you back to bad.....lol. i suggest you get the insurance, and get a inspection done every 6 months, so if anything happens i.e lose a diamond, they will take care of you.

once again bro, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's excellent news!! you two look like you make a wonderful couple! the best to both of you!

This has nothing to do with training, dieting, and bodybuilding, power lifting, sports nor work for that matter. As some of you may know that I am very proud of the relationship I have with the young lady in my life. Her name is Kristen and we have been dating since she was in middle school; she was 14 years old and I just turned 16 years old at the time. She was the only girl that I ever had the "feeling" for that was not "lust". I remember the first time I told her "I love you". We had only been together for two months but I had a feeling that I could not describe; was it lust, like or just a crush? I had no idea. Looking back, I fell in love with her from the moment I met her and our relationship has proven this to be true. My love grows stronger and stronger every time I see her and when we are with each other; all we have are smiles and the passion of being able to spend with one another. We have spoken of marriage and of the future but it has always been a conversation that was broad. She speaks as if she wants to get married in May 2012; she will graduate from college in December 2011. She says she would like to wait till the spring since she wants a wedding outside with beautiful weather (Florida). We have both decided that there is no point being engaged for over a year but I began to think....She will still be attending college full-time, working and also getting an internship for her degree.....This would be a little stressful for her while she still wants to plan a wedding.

Therefore, I have put in for a couple days off to do my normal routine of visiting the family, her family and her on October 8-11, 2010. This is going to be a weekend that I will remember forever and will stay true to my heart. I will be proposing to her. I know exactly how I am going to do this and when.

I went today to Jared’s Jewelry and made a deposit; one step closer!

Sorry to give you all this story but I am very much in love with her and have learned from being a member here that there is MUCH more to love than food and weights.

Thank you all.

Love rocks,Openly admitting you love your girl is awsome,espcially in this day and age.I have know problem exploiting my relationship to my single,divorced buddys.

he went to jared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/k man, this is great, congrats :headbang: i wish you both the best.

on the other hand, i only go to jared for my Jewlery. my wifes engagement ring was a small fortune, but the wedding band wont set you back to bad.....lol. i suggest you get the insurance, and get a inspection done every 6 months, so if anything happens i.e lose a diamond, they will take care of you.

once again bro, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go the insurance with lifetime cleaning, service and all. It's worth it.

Love rocks,Openly admitting you love your girl is awsome,espcially in this day and age.I have know problem exploiting my relationship to my single,divorced buddys.

Very proud that I caught one of the most delightful fish in the ocean. I would never throw her back in the ocean for others to feed on..lol..But I will admit it to anyone at anytime my love for her. Thanks Royal.

Bump for the Five Love Languages. Our sunday school class actually did a two month study on it. It was really good, thought provoking and really opens yours eyes to the fact that people find satisfaction and pleasure in so many different ways. It goes on to show you how to find out which method your loved one needs to feel loved. You might be doing everything you can think of to show them love but if its not there "language" then you might as well done nothing. It is a good read for you and your lady.

A very beautiful couple you are. I pray that you will stay together like this.

Hello ladies and gentlemen

The theme of our forum is interested in a long time. From continually to occasion reading the forums look into it and if I also crack at to advise.
Not under other circumstances be here.
You can judge on me.

Nothing makes me happier to see two people that love each other....as korny as that may sound coming from a meathead.....Im truly happy for you bro i hope you both have a great life together ......:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear