over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Made a big choice today and the next step forward

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
This has nothing to do with training, dieting, and bodybuilding, power lifting, sports nor work for that matter. As some of you may know that I am very proud of the relationship I have with the young lady in my life. Her name is Kristen and we have been dating since she was in middle school; she was 14 years old and I just turned 16 years old at the time. She was the only girl that I ever had the "feeling" for that was not "lust". I remember the first time I told her "I love you". We had only been together for two months but I had a feeling that I could not describe; was it lust, like or just a crush? I had no idea. Looking back, I fell in love with her from the moment I met her and our relationship has proven this to be true. My love grows stronger and stronger every time I see her and when we are with each other; all we have are smiles and the passion of being able to spend with one another. We have spoken of marriage and of the future but it has always been a conversation that was broad. She speaks as if she wants to get married in May 2012; she will graduate from college in December 2011. She says she would like to wait till the spring since she wants a wedding outside with beautiful weather (Florida). We have both decided that there is no point being engaged for over a year but I began to think....She will still be attending college full-time, working and also getting an internship for her degree.....This would be a little stressful for her while she still wants to plan a wedding.

Therefore, I have put in for a couple days off to do my normal routine of visiting the family, her family and her on October 8-11, 2010. This is going to be a weekend that I will remember forever and will stay true to my heart. I will be proposing to her. I know exactly how I am going to do this and when.

I went today to Jared’s Jewelry and made a deposit; one step closer!

Sorry to give you all this story but I am very much in love with her and have learned from being a member here that there is MUCH more to love than food and weights.

Thank you all.

Her middle school dance, first nigt together-over 7 years ago
kb.jpg

First Christmas together
kb2.jpg

Pie toss her freshman year
kb1.jpg

Boca Vacation - Most recent
40687_10150240103370442_895255441_13902775_3048516_n.jpg

Last edited:
You two make a nice couple! Good luck and wish you both the best!

Good for you bro! Just got engaged 2 weeks ago myself. I put a whole lot of thought into it and it completely came as a surprise to her! Thats what she wanted more than anything was thoughtfulness. I took her back to the first place we met, which happened to be my old college house. Its also where we had our first kiss and first told one another we loved each other. If ya'll have been together that long I'm sure you'll do fine once married. Best of luck to you both!

Hope you two have a fantastic life together! Talk about everything you both want out of life from kids to retirement. Leave no stone unturned ,no subject taboo and you will make it forever.

good for you STI......Wishing you the best!

Good for you bro! Just got engaged 2 weeks ago myself. I put a whole lot of thought into it and it completely came as a surprise to her! Thats what she wanted more than anything was thoughtfulness. I took her back to the first place we met, which happened to be my old college house. Its also where we had our first kiss and first told one another we loved each other. If ya'll have been together that long I'm sure you'll do fine once married. Best of luck to you both!

Sounds like you pulled a Brad Paisely move.

Good for you bro , if you have been together this long you obviously know eachother and all the good and bad that each of you will bring to a relationship. I'm sure that over the years their have been "breaks" from eachother but you kepp comming back together and that says alot.

Best of luck bro , the proposal will besomthing that will be remembered forever , its a defining moment make it somthing to remember.

I love those pictures from waaaaay back in your relationship!

You are both cute as hell in those. Of course she is super attractive and I can totally see why you were drawn to her.

Man, what an awesome story you will have of your life together. I'll bet you are having fun.

Having been together this long, you know her well. That is a real gift.

It sounds exciting to me. You have a unique situation from what you've shared with us here. You both have kept yourselves clean from the garbage that pollutes people and ruins lives. I like it that you both have faith in God and are trying to live right.

I am fired up for you. :)

"He went to Jareds!"

Good Luck SmallTown. I couldn't help but remember that commercial when I read your post.:)

"He went to Jareds!"

Good Luck SmallTown. I couldn't help but remember that commercial when I read your post.:)

that's what i thought too lol.

best wishes to both of you STI

That is awesome bro. Best wishes and that is great news that you climbing ever closer to the day.

Good for you STI. :)

dude, check these guys out, they are on 47th in nyc, heart of diamond district, good ole jewish boys will do you right, ask for yekutiel

Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry at I.D. Jewelry

i got an eye turning 2.25ct for $12k................sadly, she didnt appreciate it, so its in my drawer for the future :mad:

Congrats man! It was a little over a year ago that I popped the same question. We will actually be getting married the same weekend that you plan on proposing!

Best of Luck

Congratulations Bro. My wife and I have been together since high school and 11 years later still going strong.

Man, my big ass might have teared up a little bit reading that. Congrats bro.

Congratulations!

That is awesome. When you know you have a good girl hold on to her! :)
My girl and I got engaged on Oct 10th of 2009. We decided to do something different. My grandmother's health was fading at the time (102yrs) and didn't know if she would be around for the wedding. We had been talking about getting married but hadn't made it official. So we did a nice commitment ceremony with a minister. It was a beautful fall day in Vermont. We had the ceremony on the deck of our cabin that looks out toward Mt. Washington in NH.

You are both cute as hell in those. Of course she is super attractive and I can totally see why you were drawn to her.

Man, what an awesome story you will have of your life together. I'll bet you are having fun.

Having been together this long, you know her well. That is a real gift.

It sounds exciting to me. You have a unique situation from what you've shared with us here. You both have kept yourselves clean from the garbage that pollutes people and ruins lives. I like it that you both have faith in God and are trying to live right.

I am fired up for you. :)
Thank you for that. I enjoy your words is wisdom and faith you have spoken with me over time.

"He went to Jareds!"

It was Jareds, Kay or the booth in the mall..lol

It can only say Jarted!

Congrats man! It was a little over a year ago that I popped the same question. We will actually be getting married the same weekend that you plan on proposing!

Best of Luck
It's a very small world. Congradulations to you!

Congratulations Bro. My wife and I have been together since high school and 11 years later still going strong.
You don't hear to much of couples staying with their highschool partners so that says a lot about you.

Man, my big ass might have teared up a little bit reading that. Congrats bro.
Pull it together bud! Just kidding; thanks.

That is awesome. When you know you have a good girl hold on to her! :)
My girl and I got engaged on Oct 10th of 2009. We decided to do something different. My grandmother's health was fading at the time (102yrs) and didn't know if she would be around for the wedding. We had been talking about getting married but hadn't made it official. So we did a nice commitment ceremony with a minister. It was a beautful fall day in Vermont. We had the ceremony on the deck of our cabin that looks out toward Mt. Washington in NH.

That's a very thoughtful thing to do. Unfortunately, my father figure (my Papa) and my brother were will not be here to see this. They will be watching from the Heavens down on us when we dedicate our lifes to one another. They have been going for a few years now but this is something I wish they could be apart of.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear