over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

made a big mistake

baclofen

Registered
today i took about 3x my usual clen dose. not only that but i had been off clen for 6 weeks. to make matters worse i also started t3 today, i had been off t3 for over a year (dose was 25mcg). what is the best thing i can do to lessen the sides. (bad headache, shaking hands,hot irritated feeling, constapation, and aching joints) any advice would be greatly appreciated at this time. thanks

sorry my friend you have to ride it out.. and wait for the drugs to subside in your system.

Make sure to stay hydrated, make sure you consume potassium, taurine, etc. so you don't cramp...out of curiousity how many Mcg did you take?

here is a little story to read .i hope you feel better soon .

wake

Edit : deleted the link , as i think it could frighten anybody who gets into a similar situation

wake

Last edited:
wakejump4me said:
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=7208

here is a little story to read .i hope you feel better soon .

wake
I suffered a similar experience some 5 years ago. I urge anyone that is going through this not to "wait it out". Go to the hospital. Death is a very real possibility when you screw up like that. This mans life was probably saved by laying down and not moving. People have to be careful. Read, read, and read some more. Become an expert, then try it out.

joeshow5 said:
I suffered a similar experience some 5 years ago. I urge anyone that is going through this not to "wait it out". Go to the hospital. Death is a very real possibility when you screw up like that. This mans life was probably saved by laying down and not moving. People have to be careful. Read, read, and read some more. Become an expert, then try it out.

you're absolutely correct but 5000-8000mcg's is a FAR cry from 150-300 mcg's which is what I was assuming the original poster of this thread injested. Hardly an amount that will kill unless you have underlying medical problems. BTW Baclofen was dose did you take?

ghostdog128 said:
you're absolutely correct but 5000-8000mcg's is a FAR cry from 150-300 mcg's which is what I was assuming the original poster of this thread injested. Hardly an amount that will kill unless you have underlying medical problems. BTW Baclofen was dose did you take?

Yeah, I was refering to the erowid link. 150-300mcg's will suck. I am very sensitive to clen. 5-8 grams of the stuff could take me out of this world. I don;t want anyone to read that erowid link and think they will be fine ingesting 8 grams of clen.

joeshow5 said:
Yeah, I was refering to the erowid link. 150-300mcg's will suck. I am very sensitive to clen. 5-8 grams of the stuff could take me out of this world. I don;t want anyone to read that erowid link and think they will be fine ingesting 8 grams of clen.

I hate to say it Bro but it takes 1,000,000 mcg's to get a gram. If you took were to ingest (on accident) 1/10th of a gram of clen you'd be dead:(

baclofen said:
today i took about 3x my usual clen dose. not only that but i had been off clen for 6 weeks. to make matters worse i also started t3 today, i had been off t3 for over a year (dose was 25mcg). what is the best thing i can do to lessen the sides. (bad headache, shaking hands,hot irritated feeling, constapation, and aching joints) any advice would be greatly appreciated at this time. thanks

I've had the same thing happen to me before with Clenbuterol. I screwed up big and took 200mcg TWICE that day. In my whole life I've only had a few times, maybe 3, where I literally thought I was near death, that was one of those days. I swear I wanted to call my wife and tell her goodbye, I laid there and could not get up. I prayed to god to forgive me for all my wrong doings. I thought I was going to die period! My heart was pounding through the rough, when I was laying there it was pounding so hard I could feel my body rocking back in forth. My vison was blurry, near gone. After several hours of shaking like a crack head. I finally was able to gather my bearings, all I could think about was water. I was SOOOOOOOOOO thirsty. That was many years ago and now personally, I'll never touch this crap again. Even at 20,40,60mcg the negatives outway the positives. Anything that makes me feel like garbage and all geeked out I dont need.

reporting back

1st. thanks for the advice. i took 10+ grams of taurine,H2O,about 7 or 8 acetaminefen, 10mg valium and actually had a regular, uncomfortable day. i took around 1000mcg. i had put the wrong dropper in my l-clen. a little background. im 5'11" 195 about 5%bf i try to never go over 6%bf, i dont compete but thats just the look i like. take it as you will all through my 20s ive taken almost EVERY drug AS,GH,RX(tons),rec. all but H,research chem and the list goes on. So the clen experience was no big deal, even went out at night. taurine=A+. If anyone needs any info on an RX drug and AS, or just 1st. hand experience PM me or just post im on here every day. now early 30s i seriously do not recomend trying every drug just out of curiosity, but at the time i was very interested in BB and drugs of all kinds. i was lucky, alot of times

Try to monitor your blood pressure and heart rate every 30 min or so.If any of them gets too high just try to relax and breath deeply and go to the ER!

blood pressure

i was monitoring bp and hr. my blood pressure was somehow unaffected. heart beat was a little high and constantly changing. i never even considered the ER, been in alot of situations scared alot worse and didnt go to the ER

baclofen said:
i was monitoring bp and hr. my blood pressure was somehow unaffected. heart beat was a little high and constantly changing. i never even considered the ER, been in alot of situations scared alot worse and didnt go to the ER

those the only two things you should be concerned about while on clen? How much was you HR?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131