over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Made a scene at the gym today!

bro thats hilarious you slapped him with your belt hhahaa....shit happens though I dont blame you. I cant stand it when people make smartass remarks like that, Im NEVER rude to anyone like that so I expect them to do the same

lynx said:
I'm not for violence per say ;)...BUT I do believe that society in general is becoming too comfy with being mouthy. Because of all the lawsuits and what not there are people out there that feel that it's ok to be a--holes and just spew any thing they want out. Every once in a while they run across someone who doesn't really put up with that crap. I see it as a natural consequence for an action. :D

I Agree.

YOu know you probably saved the guy from a serious beat down in the future...maybe from now on the guy will keep his trap shut and not pop off to someone that seems to be having a bad time.

rather than criticize someone, he should have seen the scar on your knee and said hey bro it looks like you just had surgery on your knee...and then go from there...people these days like to put their nose in other peoples business.

Guys be careful get a couple of assaults on your record now days and the pigs will phuck you. Its hard to get a job with misdemeanors now days. The system sucks they make money on arrests that are not serious even if you didnt start it. Take care guys been there done that not worth it. MM:mad:

Bro your story is great and all but you gotta be careful...

One of my friend was like you.

Couldn't control himself in various Situations...

Then one day one he encounter one guy who he thought was like the others..
. but that guy was crazier than the others....

he pull out a knife in stab him directly in the back.

My friend is now paralysed and in a wheelchair for the rest of his life...

Someone who is able to self control and dont care about other people is 1000000 stronger than someone who react and fight or jump at others....

Like a great philosopher said.

When a rock hit a rock it does 2 thing. It broke itself and the other rock.

Learn to be water. When water hit a rock it flow around the rock and continue on his way...

Last edited:
A lot of replies ...wow

JT & Lynx, GREAT replies and ya, the asshole thing IS true, I KNOW.. I have been 'hit' there myself a couple of times (Fb mostly) and IT SUCKS. Jt where did you pluck that sexy woman of yours at again? You guys are suck a cute team! :) Something to follow the asshole thing up with; it was 6 years ago and one of my friends called me in a panic. "Ivan, oooh man I fucked this chick last weekend and had no idea she had a bf (not sure if that was true or not lol) and he and some of his buds approached me outside of class...he was a pretty big dude and lucky for me I was around a ton of people.. He said he is gonna cream me etc... Now he is on his way to my house (the gf called and warned him) and I need you to come and make sure I do not get put in the hospital" Now I used to just straight up fight ALL my buddies' fights, but Chris (my pal) was a good athlete and had good moral fiber -- he just wanted me there so if shit did get bad I could at least stop it, and to make sure it was fair. So I FLY to my friends house just in time to see about 6-7 dudes pulling up to his crib. I walk right in front of them and do not say a word. I walk right into the house and I can see the look of puzzelement across all the guys' faces. Obviously they were not expecting someone who looked like I did then to be part of the equation -- and of course I shot them ALL a hard look. Well I get in the house and there is Chris, all worried and nervous. I tell him to try talking first. So we go outside and of course they immediately start saying shit like "oh gotta get your bodyguard etc" but I just said I was there to keep shit straight. So my pal and the guy started exchanging words and the dude said basically there was no way he was leaving without a fight. HERE IS THE BEST PART:
Chris agrees and they square up then..... CLUMP! Chris kicks him (oh and he was a soccer player and pretty good) DIRECTLY in the nutsack!!! I mean a fucking hole in one hit, a homerun, it was a SHOT. I almost collapsed with the guy that got racked in hysterics, everyone had this gut-wrenching look on their faces. The guy was sitting there, crawling on his lawn swearing under his breath and Chris went to kick him in the face, but I was yelled: NO! Let him go, that...that was good enough...as I wiped the tears from my face...shit the dude had tears too! Even his friends were fighting with all they had not to laugh..

Anyhow Steak it was @ NIF...so THANK GOD it was not at the rec center. Oh and WALLACE -- I understand what I did was wrong but you are new here and I suppose this thread was directed to a lot of the bros that now me well and they all can tell you I used to have things like this happen quite frequently. With that said, something crazy HAD to happen after...

CHECK THIS: (this is MY luck, just ask Steak this is how my life is LOL)
So earlier today there I am going into the gas station to get a gatorade and lo- and behold there is "tubby" BEHIND the counter!!! I was wearing a beanie low and I almost blew my cover because of the look of shock and awe on my mug! I decided NOT to buy anything and just leave, but I DID spy a little red/blueish mark on tubby's neck LOLOL...Now noting happened, but I just looked up at the sky and gave a little grin..There is God fuckin with me again! ;)

Ouch -- oh bro I would be a client of yours you could write a book about...just imagine a smaller version of IAB lol.

Bulldog -- I like your posts, you are a great addition on this board.

Squatster -- nice post bro, could not agree more.

JBK -- as usual your posts are right on the money ('cept for not agreeing about the Superbowl refs lol) and a pleasure to read! :)

Massmonster -- oh bro I WISH I had no misdemeanors, but I have 7. And a felony. All violent. Damn it!

i think you should of said fuck of dick face and left it at that becase this could of turned around on you big time like youre bad knee getting kicked backwards and youre teeth geting kicked down youre throat,ive had mates over the years 60-75 kg normal looking blokes bring down big boyes well over 100 kg witch has opend up my eyes and made me think twice about loosing it on stranges just my opinion.

Ahhhh yes I have told IVAN for years he needs to beat feet out of that town...

Cops know him all too well...not because of anything too current, but because of the past...and the cops just love to bring up the past...they feel no one has changed and they are still the trouble makers they use to be.

Ivan has shared some damn good stories and i know for a fact they are all true...HELL one of them made the paper and the NEWS..."THE BOAT FIGHT" I will not go into detail on that one, it is not my place.

I trust IVAN like a true brother...he is good people, but shit tends to find him in smaller towns. GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE before those local LE really want to screw with you.

-Remember the football player at the nightclub...you split his head open and he sat out on the bench crying...he was crying to the cops saying that we were made at him because their team beat our local team...we could give a shit careless honestly...those were good times.
-Remember that one guy from tri-cities that said he would pimp out your lady...not a good idea...
-Remember the nightclub down the street when I bitch slapped that football player who was about to blind side our friend that was at the bottom of the pile. GOOD TIMES...I do miss those from time-to-time.

BE SAFE MY FRIEND...shit seems to find you :)

STEAK

Yep

J -- I am almost done with school bro, SO close, them I am peacin out like none other -- out of the country most likely. I just applied to get my rights back.

Anyhow I saw the fat dude at the gas station again so I said fuck it and went in.. He had a look of fear come completely over his face...and b4 he could say anything I quickly told him to relax and then I went on to weave the BIGGEST bullshit story about how my gal had just left me that day, and then I showed him the scar on my knee, etc etc...he bought it, and he seemed to want to be my friend. Kept asking me about diet and all that. He told me his buddy has a wicked ass scar on his calf...kinda made me feel bad, but I just told him sorry and that I hope his pal learned to keep his comments to himself. He told me he has gotten in similar situations before w/ his mouth, and this last incident shook him up pretty good.. He also told me his throat is still fucked up, but he said it with a chuckle so I think he is actually an alright guy...still a fat tough guy though lol.. The story at that gym now is that the psycho guy (me) just got out of prison and was in a drug induced rage.. LMFAO -- I looked at him and was like: ' where are these stories coming from ' ? He laughed too, and said the people at the front counter have been pumping this story like crazy... Fucking people. If they only knew who I really was, the cops would have been on me in seconds.

And Steak I remember all those things, how about:

-the arabian black dude that got punchy with you outside so you dragged him inside and bashed his face in? LOL, I was worried for awhile, this guy looked dead - I mean his face looked like a shotgun blast. His pals were looking at Steak like he had just murdered him, but the little bastard deserved everything he got, and his pals decided it would be best to not say a word as we were all hot that night and ready for action

bros....

ibedaman is right, people are raised diffrently. i spent 11 years as a bouncer in different clubs. had many fights, seen a lota crap and now at 30 yr old you begin to think ok i dont wanna go to jail cause i hit someone too hard. or killed them. protect yourself and you loved ones yes but try not to put yourself in tight spots. it takes one time, a use of exessive force and a big chunk of your life is over. some assohle who looked at me wrong and said "steroid head"would get dropped when i was 20 yr old, now i smile and walk away. i know i can beat him down but whats the point? my right hand has scars and hurts sometimes from all the impact is has had on it. just a heads up, dont take things too far. my old boss and supervisors thought the were tuff guys, until one was shot in the face and the other shot 16 times put in his car and set on fire!!! now is that worth playing the role? or is growing old w loved ones more attractive? it takes a much BIGGER man to walk away cause he has nothing to prove to himself.
lucian

Ivan said:
J -- I am almost done with school bro, SO close, them I am peacin out like none other -- out of the country most likely. I just applied to get my rights back.

Anyhow I saw the fat dude at the gas station again so I said fuck it and went in.. He had a look of fear come completely over his face...and b4 he could say anything I quickly told him to relax and then I went on to weave the BIGGEST bullshit story about how my gal had just left me that day, and then I showed him the scar on my knee, etc etc...he bought it, and he seemed to want to be my friend. Kept asking me about diet and all that. He told me his buddy has a wicked ass scar on his calf...kinda made me feel bad, but I just told him sorry and that I hope his pal learned to keep his comments to himself. He told me he has gotten in similar situations before w/ his mouth, and this last incident shook him up pretty good.. He also told me his throat is still fucked up, but he said it with a chuckle so I think he is actually an alright guy...still a fat tough guy though lol.. The story at that gym now is that the psycho guy (me) just got out of prison and was in a drug induced rage.. LMFAO -- I looked at him and was like: ' where are these stories coming from ' ? He laughed too, and said the people at the front counter have been pumping this story like crazy... Fucking people. If they only knew who I really was, the cops would have been on me in seconds.

And Steak I remember all those things, how about:

-the arabian black dude that got punchy with you outside so you dragged him inside and bashed his face in? LOL, I was worried for awhile, this guy looked dead - I mean his face looked like a shotgun blast. His pals were looking at Steak like he had just murdered him, but the little bastard deserved everything he got, and his pals decided it would be best to not say a word as we were all hot that night and ready for action

Ahhhhhh yes...I spoke with the cops that monday at the gym...I shattered his eye socket and nose...he would not press charges because he hit me first and if I pressed felnoy charges against him, he would get deported back to his country and never be able to come back and finish his schooling.

Fing bastards...I remember teh cops asked me if I was left handed because the whole right side of his face was caved in.

Sweet finish up and get out of there...
good times at the club ;)

maybe we shouldn't have a beer when you come to spokompton. lol :)
seriously though...i love reading your stories.

I just have to tell you that you probably taught those guys a very valuable lesson and the part about lifting the guy off the floor by his throat was great, that is something Kaiser would do.

Ivan I hope you knee is okay!

I laughed my ass off over the asshole punching! Ouch!!!!!!!

I don't condone violence but every now and then a smart ass needs to be put in their place. IABD where did you learn to fight like that, you certainly got that party spiced up. I hope you back is feeling better!

I'm sorry I'm still laughing, that guy must have shit himself when you ran into him at the gas station.

Why is it that small guys always start with big boys? they never learn do they? guys be good and be safe!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131