over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

magic dose of testosterone ?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
hey guys, i have used test at a max dose of 800mg weekly ,to tell you the truth i couldnt tell a difference between that and 400mg weekly, you hear guys talk about a certain doses is where the magic happens, ive heard as high as 2500mg week ,im wondering in your guys experience, what dose did you guys see a huge difference or magic if you will, i mean there has to be a reason pros use grams and grams of testosterone right, my max dose of 800mg is considered a modest dose i guess, so tell me guys where does the magic happen for you

hey guys, i have used test at a max dose of 800mg weekly ,to tell you the truth i couldnt tell a difference between that and 400mg weekly, you hear guys talk about a certain doses is where the magic happens, ive heard as high as 2500mg week ,im wondering in your guys experience, what dose did you guys see a huge difference or magic if you will, i mean there has to be a reason pros use grams and grams of testosterone right, my max dose of 800mg is considered a modest dose i guess, so tell me guys where does the magic happen for you

Hey brother the highest I've ran was 800mg weekly aswell. I had some tremendous results at that level. I was using a T400 blend of test e200/ test c200. Perfect. Don't think I'll ever go higher than that. My body grows well on blended tests, aswell sustanon, because of the different chain of esters.

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

I feel like anything above 750mg has more increase in side effects with little extra benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest question is your overall Goals?

Do you plan on competing?

Or are you just doing this to be the bigger guy in the gym?

I never go over 250mg. That keeps my test lvls high.

Now on the Anabolic side, When i blast i have gone up to about 900mg of eq or 600mg of tren.

So as for a magic number... imo will be different for everyone.

Also if you are not seeing a difference between 400mg and 800mg of test might want to try a new source! Also might want to get blood work done as well.

The biggest question is your overall Goals?

Do you plan on competing?

Or are you just doing this to be the bigger guy in the gym?

I never go over 250mg. That keeps my test lvls high.

Now on the Anabolic side, When i blast i have gone up to about 900mg of eq or 600mg of tren.

So as for a magic number... imo will be different for everyone.

Also if you are not seeing a difference between 400mg and 800mg of test might want to try a new source! Also might want to get blood work done as well.

my source was fine, it was from the same vial when i used 400mg weeky ,but i didnt notice any difference in the two

400-500 is best for me and I've never gone over a gram a week. Over 500, sides aren't worth it for me. I try to keep it simple because I don't plan on getting on stage and I like to stay athletic.

my source was fine, it was from the same vial when i used 400mg weeky ,but i didnt notice any difference in the two
I would suggest getting bloods done to see where your levels are at first. Then proceed

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2000mgs seems pretty sweet currently...

400-500 Test year round coupled with 200mg Deca year round...magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2gms Plus is were the real magic happens...
Otherwise your playing w-yourself...Which is Ok a well, we all do!

interesting to see, but this off season and pre contest i trying low test, and high other anabolics, 250mg/week for test seems like work good so far

next off seaon season going to do opposite, i always run same amounts in past.

anyone got experience with comparison high test, low other compounds or low test and high other compounds ? :)

Last edited:
Best bet for me was test p at 350 with tren a at 525 for about 35 days. Started at a pretty high bf Ended at a visibly lower bf

But in retrospect, next go round I'll run test at maybe 250 and tren around 500. Might fuck around with tren e as well. Daily dose of 1.25ml got old quick

The magic spot is different in everyone. You want to get the most out of the lowest dose possible. No one will be able to tell you what your sweet spot is. If you get the same from 400mgs as you do from 800...then Take the 400.

I never go over 750mg anymore. Hell lately I don't go over 500mg and keep test low and tren high. See better r e sults that way

Any dose 500mg or under with proviron or Mast to free up test is what I like.

Above 500mg and I have to worry about estrogen issues and have to run an AI.. Which I prefer not to do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws