over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

magnesium for tren sides

J42152

Registered
anyone hear of this? tried 250mg last night no sweats, anxiety etc. going to try it for a week and see if it helps. running 50mg tren a ed, 20mg test prop ed, 50 mg winny ed

anyone hear of this? tried 250mg last night no sweats, anxiety etc. going to try it for a week and see if it helps. running 50mg tren a ed, 20mg test prop ed, 50 mg winny ed

Only way to reAlly reduce anxiety from tren is to modify dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish u the best trenxity is not fun

400 mg before bed will helps me sleep but not with anxiety. Maybe try a high dose of 5htp. Tren depletes serotonin in the body which increases aggression/anxiety. I tried 200mg pre bed but only noticed an increase in sleep quality. I higher dose might actually work but it's a little to expensive for me to try.

I think the magnesium is only supposed to replenish the mag you sweat out. I don't think it's supposed to reduce sides. But if it does for you then more power to you.

You should be taking magnesium year round IMO

I took it while on keto diet, and am trying it now but did not know of year round benefits

Mag helps with a lot of things, sleep being on of them. It also helps with relaxing your muscles so I could see how it MIGHT help with some tren sides. ** NOTE as nothuman stated I also feel most people should be on magnesium year round!

Last edited:
If you're a bodybuilder you should be taking magnesium every night anyway.

Honestly I do not think magnesium is going to cure your Tren sides, it gives some people bad anxiety. Someone years ago said it had to do with your CNS and Tren increasing Norephedrine( don't hold me to that as I'm no sure if that is the truth)
But insomnia and anxiety are not really worth it, if the sides are too much, jump off it. It gives me anxiety attacks whenever I run it, so I understand how you feel

400 mg before bed will helps me sleep but not with anxiety. Maybe try a high dose of 5htp. Tren depletes serotonin in the body which increases aggression/anxiety. I tried 200mg pre bed but only noticed an increase in sleep quality. I higher dose might actually work but it's a little to expensive for me to try.

5-HTP absolutely helps

magnesium helps me SHIT tons when it comes to cramping...certain drugs especially orals will cause me to get charlie horses, cramps when bending over to pin, etc.....i take chellated magnesium 3x daily @ 400mg......gets rid of ALL cramps....i dont know about any other sides it helps with though

magnesium helps me SHIT tons when it comes to cramping...certain drugs especially orals will cause me to get charlie horses, cramps when bending over to pin, etc.....i take chellated magnesium 3x daily @ 400mg......gets rid of ALL cramps....i dont know about any other sides it helps with though

And it will also help you to SHIT TONS if you take enough magnesium citrate. :eek:

I was once told by a doctor that too much magnesium will give you blue balls. Might want to be careful with high doses. Lol

You should be taking magnesium year round IMO

This is absolutely true. Most people don't even realize that things like caffeine/stimulants deplete magnesium in the body. I've felt significantly better after adding in 400mg magnesium citrate before bed years ago.

If I take 400mg of mag at one dose I'll be shitting like a good in 2 hrs , you can damn near set your watch by it.

I take 200mg twice a day with a big meal and it helps with muscle cramps and shaking when flexing , I haven't taken tren in so long I don't remember any real anxiety sides.

I start to notice anxiety from tren about midway through the 2nd week and thereon. NOTHING seems to help, other than trying to calm yourself down and realize it's a simple side and nothing else. It doesn't make it go away, but at least gives you peace of mind.

In regards to magnesium, it has many uses. Keep on taking it!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws