over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

magnesium for tren sides

thank you everyone for the responses! magnesium is now an everyday supp

That's the only side I get from tren is the sweats so I will start this as well.
I am on 180mg test e and 400mg tren e

thank you everyone for the responses! magnesium is now an everyday supp

I read Magnesium Threonate is the best because it passes through the blood brain barrier. That's what I have been using lately.

The only thing that has helped me reduce tren induced night sweats was cutting carbs the last few meals (which may not always be an option depending on your diet scheme).

I read Magnesium Threonate is the best because it passes through the blood brain barrier. That's what I have been using lately.
From what I understand it is more readily digested by the small intestine (if by threonate you mean taurate). Many of the cheaper magnesium supplements use magnesium oxide, which is pretty much crap. Citrate is another good form of magnesium but is often used as a saline laxative, so you have to be careful lol.

I start to notice anxiety from tren about midway through the 2nd week and thereon. NOTHING seems to help, other than trying to calm yourself down and realize it's a simple side and nothing else. It doesn't make it go away, but at least gives you peace of mind.

In regards to magnesium, it has many uses. Keep on taking it!

What's up Star...? Yes, I agree that Magnesium has many positive uses, most people that think they need a calcium supplement, are in fact magnesium deficient, as long as your eating, for the most part... "any" dairy, cheese, milk, cottage cheese, Chase are that your not calcium deficient, but rather not absorbing calcium, due to being Mag deficient.

There is a good powdered product that you mix with slightly warm water, I think it's called Calm...? Has a light 🍋 flavor, what Iv'e read about Magnesium, is that if your startled easily, say for instance your minding your business, and the wind blows a door shut, or someone comes into the room, and unbeknownst to you, they say something, or just the door slamming , or the person sorta abruptly ( not on purpose) but their abrupt voice startled you, & almost gives you a ♥ attack, Lol....!
This is an indicator you "may" be Mag deficient ( I know the topic is related to, or rather , is about Tren side's..!
I'm not all Sure about that ....?

But, back on topic, I e always taken cranberry extract, or "unsweetened " cranberry juice, not so much for Tren sides, but more for "Kidney " assurance.., as Tren can be ruff on the kidneys. & of course "plenty " of water 💧.

I used to get the night sweats like a madman from. Tren, I don't recall it ever really causing me insomnia, nor anxiety.

And, these days I do shift work (Midnight's), but only 3 &
4 nites, 3 if I didn't get invited for the Sunday, which is my Gravy, so I take it when I can get it, currently, I am running a Tren product, a blend of Enanth, Ace, and Hex (Parabolin) I want to say 75 Hex, 75 Enanth, and 50 ace, M, Wed , & Fri , and thus far, "luckily " no sides, other than pretty much being able to eat whatever, & still remain at 10% bf or a little less, maybe 9%....?

I do, however, (When I remember.) take ZMA b4 turning in, which is almost never at a consistent time, due to the shift work, and other obligations.

And the ZMA, not only has Mag, but Zinc as well, a d one of the B complexes as well, which is also a must for hard training individual's. The Zinc, that is...!

~ Size2XXL

Have you noticed a difference between the threonate vs other varieties? I've been aware of that form for a few years now, but just couldn't justify the extra cost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Seratonin- probably the most important to recognize and likely this is the primary disturbed neurotransmitter. It is responsible for regulating sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and sexuality. This is why SSRI's or anti-depressants are prescribed to patients with Depression/Anxiety..and this is why 5-HTP may help.

Dopamine- Pleasure center of the brain. When these are reduced the user can experience deep depression and lack of motivation. As an example, Dopamine is prevented from having a re-uptake when using Cocaine, but then when the user comes off, it is lowered or cut off from dopamine production. Tren is the same way, when the brain senses this compound, it "can" lower or cut off dopamine, thus giving the user the similar feeling they would after coming off Cocaine or Ecstacy. The issue with compounds that interact with dopamine, is that dopamine receptors can be desensitized..so if you are abusing a drug such as cocaine, or even tren for example, the receptors can be weakened and either take a very long time to return to normal, or never return at all. This means in lamens terms that users of these drugs can experience prolonged or permanent depression after discontinuing. This can clearly impact an individuals ability to experience happiness.

Epinephrine Regulates Stress

Norepinephrine - Regulates sleep and alertness..this is also known as the chemical that produces "fight or flight" or adrenaline. Spikes is this level can cause sleeplessness and aggression.

Acetylcholine - Associated with muscle control and learning

Histamine - Associated with arousal. It is often released in response to an allergic reaction. It can certainly "sedate" the patient when it is released, this is some of the thought process why tren and other compounds cause lethargy, it is 'believed' that the body is constantly releasing histamines into the bloodstream to fight off the allergens..aka "tren". Also this is medically theorized and makes sense as to explain "Tren COUGH". When the user injects tren, the body instantly releases several chemicals, including Histamine. It is such a sudden and large amount of release that the body interpets it as an "allergic reaction". It responds with symptoms such as coughing, itchy eyes, runny nose, swollen eyes, respiratory issues and shortness of breathe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you approach each one of these with the utmost intelligence and no how sides can still persist. The advice I have for guys is that TREN has a cost some people pay way less (genetically capable of coping with the costs) - and some cannot handle the cost. The key is I think to know about yourself. Really understand the compounds and then jump in to the pool or dont. But to think anyone can make it happen by using other drugs to stop sides all together thats a unicorn. This drugs real negatives I think are long term and I think the neurological impact is far greater than the masses assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity