over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mail delays coming

If you order from ADC your package will be delayed, mine is, they sent me an email saying that it would be.
Yea I saw where India is on lock down now

Amazon seems to be about 2 days or so behind now. I ordered some printer toner and a video game for my daughter. They are prioritizing fast delivery for packages deemed as essential. Seems to be working.

Agreed. I mean for a few weeks (meaning 2 weeks) if they shut down all but essential businesses, maybe. But I’ve heard expert claim hospitalizations won’t peak until May. We can’t shut down the economy for that period of time...
What people need to understand that if they shut usps for 2 weeks. It dont sound like much.but believe me that creates MONTHS of delays. Normally they are behind anyways but not to much. its acceptable.but 2 weeks of complete shut down.you guys have no clue what falling behind really means

Yea I saw where India is on lock down now
I worry about India since they have just about the densest population in the world. I know they are the number 2 country for overall population.

I ordered some shoes back in February 23.and still hasn't shipped. They come from china .today I got an email that a refund was issued. Because of the Corona virus mail is not moving

What people need to understand that if they shut usps for 2 weeks. It dont sound like much.but believe me that creates MONTHS of delays. Normally they are behind anyways but not to much. its acceptable.but 2 weeks of complete shut down.you guys have no clue what falling behind really means
Then you have some things that are time sensitive mailed, like food or medicine that could go bad if not refrigerated. It would all spoil.

Then you have some things that are time sensitive mailed, like food or medicine that could go bad if not refrigerated. It would all spoil.
Exactly totally agree man.they should make medication a priority at these times honestly

Exactly totally agree man.they should make medication a priority at these times honestly
I had the post office deliver my mexillitine and the dude put it at my smaller garage door I don't use much and we never saw it. It sat out for about 36 hours in -10 Fahrenheit temps or colder. Had to call optum ex and tell them. Luckily they sent me more. That med doesn't last at temps that cold.

There could be lots of cases where people's meds are ruined.

I had the post office deliver my mexillitine and the dude put it at my smaller garage door I don't use much and we never saw it. It sat out for about 36 hours in -10 Fahrenheit temps or colder. Had to call optum ex and tell them. Luckily they sent me more. That med doesn't last at temps that cold.

There could be lots of cases where people's meds are ruined.
Omg bro that's horrible. Lucky for you they gave you a refill right away. Normally it wont.

It happened to my mother in law just last week. She has breast cancer so she went to pick up her script and they told her she already picked it up. Long story short. They had to look at the camera and they gave it to answer lady.so insurance don't care they wont pay for it again even if it's not your fault. Luckily they figured it was the delivery lady.so they call her and she said yes I delivered it.we where like no.no one has delivered nothing.then later she called and said oh I found it it's in the car.it must of fallen behind you seat and I didn't see it.the pharmacy told her to bring it back to them.they tossed it away and refilled a new one.

Ain't that some crazy shit? And mind you she has never received any of her meds through delivery nor mail.how and who told cvs to deliver it ?its crazy.

Omg bro that's horrible. Lucky for you they gave you a refill right away. Normally it wont.

It happened to my mother in law just last week. She has breast cancer so she went to pick up her script and they told her she already picked it up. Long story short. They had to look at the camera and they gave it to answer lady.so insurance don't care they wont pay for it again even if it's not your fault. Luckily they figured it was the delivery lady.so they call her and she said yes I delivered it.we where like no.no one has delivered nothing.then later she called and said oh I found it it's in the car.it must of fallen behind you seat and I didn't see it.the pharmacy told her to bring it back to them.they tossed it away and refilled a new one.

Ain't that some crazy shit? And mind you she has never received any of her meds through delivery nor mail.how and who told cvs to deliver it ?its crazy.
My father had his oxycodone stolen at an airport in California. It was shipping from there. He had to pay for another.

Luckily I didn't have to do that. My drug cost was $650 too. That would have hurt. I was tempted to try using it, but it's too critical of a drug for me to mess around. I didnt want to end up in the ER again. Each of those trips costs about $3000 or more and it's a terrible experience.

My father had his oxycodone stolen at an airport in California. It was shipping from there. He had to pay for another.

Luckily I didn't have to do that. My drug cost was $650 too. That would have hurt. I was tempted to try using it, but it's too critical of a drug for me to mess around. I didnt want to end up in the ER again. Each of those trips costs about $3000 or more and it's a terrible experience.
Oh no way .I get the same med prescribed as your dad.for my herniated disk.man if you loose that or they steal it like in his case.you have no choice and have to pay out of pocket. Because the pain is terrible and worse would be the withdrawals.

But oxy is a bit harder for your doctor to give you a new script if something happens to yours. Because some addicts will use excuses like that to get more even if they have to pay for it.

My insurance is a pain when it comes to paying for it so I use good rx and pay out of pocket. Which it's not bad I pay $25 for 90

Oh no way .I get the same med prescribed as your dad.for my herniated disk.man if you loose that or they steal it like in his case.you have no choice and have to pay out of pocket. Because the pain is terrible and worse would be the withdrawals.

But oxy is a bit harder for your doctor to give you a new script if something happens to yours. Because some addicts will use excuses like that to get more even if they have to pay for it.

My insurance is a pain when it comes to paying for it so I use good rx and pay out of pocket. Which it's not bad I pay $25 for 90
The postal workers probably know what kind of packages to watch for, to find opioids. I have a feeling they are marked on the outside with some kind of declaration. I know my testosterone is marked "contains controlled substance". Nice how they mark them for the thieves.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws