over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mail in Blood Tests

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
Is there any reason why an empty culture tube kit couldn't be sent directly to one's home and then we fill the culture tube ourselves as per instructions and send it back in -- presumably -- a pre-readied box with the correct address and postage already on it?

In short, is there a mail service for full panel blood work?

Is there any reason why an empty culture tube kit couldn't be sent directly to one's home and then we fill the culture tube ourselves as per instructions and send it back in -- presumably -- a pre-readied box with the correct address and postage already on it?

In short, is there a mail service for full panel blood work?

I keep getting ads on Facebook for this.I never click on it but they do exist.Google mail order bloodwork and something should come up

I was looking into it a few days ago , they ran from 199-349$ per kit. They even sell them on Amazon. For the prices tho I would rather just get it done at a lab for less $.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I use one all the time in the uk called mediechecks

Doctors are now a lot like state spies so I avoid any scenario (if possible) for them to get my information. I had one doctor ask me why I had a prescription for valium from a separate doctor at the other end of the state months earlier. The reason was simple, "I go to school in this end of the state, and my hometown doctor is in the other end of the state. And also, I've been prescribed it for sleep for years."

After that episode, I did not go back to that Dr. I sought one with a good rating. I agreed to pay cash of x dollars up front for the visit. They asked did I have insurance. I said "yes, but I'm paying in cash". The reason I paid in cash on this one visit was because in the past, when I had used my insurance, the insurance company didn't cover it and the shit was twice as expensive as if I'd used cash. So, cash. Anyway, he asked if he could just see the card for information purposes but that they wouldn't use it. Wrong! They ran up a bill of $1500 for tests I didn't authorize, that I knew nothing about, and were by a third party I had no knowledge about.

I care about my health, I really do. But when you the pillars of society seemed to have changed their white doctor's-smock for burglar's mask, breaking into your records and conducting mass-theft on insurance, then my respect goes down.

So I would gladly pay a few bucks extra do avoid the charlatans that now seem to permeate the field.

Doctors are now a lot like state spies so I avoid any scenario (if possible) for them to get my information. I had one doctor ask me why I had a prescription for valium from a separate doctor at the other end of the state months earlier. The reason was simple, "I go to school in this end of the state, and my hometown doctor is in the other end of the state. And also, I've been prescribed it for sleep for years."

After that episode, I did not go back to that Dr. I sought one with a good rating. I agreed to pay cash of x dollars up front for the visit. They asked did I have insurance. I said "yes, but I'm paying in cash". The reason I paid in cash on this one visit was because in the past, when I had used my insurance, the insurance company didn't cover it and the shit was twice as expensive as if I'd used cash. So, cash. Anyway, he asked if he could just see the card for information purposes but that they wouldn't use it. Wrong! They ran up a bill of $1500 for tests I didn't authorize, that I knew nothing about, and were by a third party I had no knowledge about.

I care about my health, I really do. But when you the pillars of society seemed to have changed their white doctor's-smock for burglar's mask, breaking into your records and conducting mass-theft on insurance, then my respect goes down.

So I would gladly pay a few bucks extra do avoid the charlatans that now seem to permeate the field.

Yeah that's right. Corruption is everywhere, misinformation, over-charging, not only crooked docs, but insurance companies as well. There all about taking as much as they can. Fortunately, I've found a doc I like and use when I have to. Otherwise its lab-corp and self-diagnosing, prescription drugs from Canada when ever I can

I use one all the time in the uk called medichecks

Me too. They are great. Samples are very time sensitive though.

Have you tried here? Walk in clinic all with several locations nationwide. I used them recently to check test levels and prostrate. They also do thyroid, GH, estrogen, adrenal and more.

www.anylabtestnow.com

I've used direct labs dot com. And when I went to labcorp they said they are not required to ask for ID.
So in my opinion - use a different name when ordering tests and directlabs will email results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws