over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mail information

THE POSTMAN

Newbies
Hey guys and gals. I've been a member of various boards for years now, not a visbile person, not under this handle most of the time, but am now back surfing the boards. I worked for the postal service for a while and if anyone needs information on postal procedures, specifically delivery as I was a mailman for five years, please post or e-mail me. I no longer work there but know how things work and can always ask some of my old friends at the post office questions if I need to.

I'm glad to be back, I will visit the boards as often as I can and hopefully I can help any of you out with questions in that area.

THE (ex) POSTMAN

Why not just start a thread addressing postal issues that concern mainly what we do? It would be interesting to see some of the methods that the postal service employ.

Bro, a while ago, I was checking my mail when the mail lady was driving by, so she stops and ask if I'm Mr X (me), so I reply that I am. She then asks me if I have asked to have my packages held by the post office until authorized or checked (I can't remeber her exact term) by the post master. I look real confused and tell her no, that I would like all packages delivered directly to me.

I have never received anything at that address except for kits, cattle implants and some bromocriptine from overseas once.

Any ideas?

Koevoet.

I got a ??

Why is customs in Chicago sooo much tougher than other parts of the country?

RY

How can it be more restrictive than JFK?!? :confused:

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
How can it be more restrictive than JFK?!? :confused:

xcel

X, Chicago is where alot of the recent busts have been originating. Beats me why they are so good at it.

Koevoet,

I never had that happen to any of my customers. If mail isn't being picked up, we will hold it at the office until the customer inquires about it but that doesn't involve the postmaster. You may have had something sent to you from a suspicious originator and that caused the red flag on your deliveries.

A more likely scenerio is that some customers request that all parcels be held at the post office and that they pick them up themselves to prevent theft. The post office may have confused you with someone else, it's sad but organization is not one of their strong points.

customs issues

I didn't have anything to do with the mail processing but I can tell you that nine times out of ten, if they find something, they are looking for it. Very rarely do they stumble upon something and make a bust from that.

Were you on the UG some time back (about 1 1/2yr ago)?

Mike S, yeah bud, I remember you--I was busy for the last year, no time for boards or even lifting much. I'll try to drop by more often now though...

postman

Glad to see you around again postman. Your knowledge can be very valuable to us:D :D

Alin said:
What happens with gear than is lost ( no letters) ? Help you (postal workers) grow ? :confused:

hahaha... yeah, i'm sure somebody's mailman is gaining a hell of lot a of weight

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws