over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

maintaing after cycle

here is the secrete to maintaining when off, up cals, up rest periods, train with higher intensity and lower volume, and eat eat eat eat. hell you could end up like baldnazi and even pack on some serious aditional mass. you should not think of anything but this. no reason to give yourself an unnecessary mind fuck.

vets hopefully you see where im trying to take this train of thought.

I hope it's like that bro.......what you said is far a way from the truth, unless this your first, secound cycle....

I hope it's like that bro.......what you said is far a way from the truth, unless this your first, secound cycle....

well.....if its so far away from the truth i have no idea how ive put on 10 lbs since i came off.

here is the secrete to maintaining when off, up cals, up rest periods, train with higher intensity and lower volume, and eat eat eat eat. hell you could end up like baldnazi and even pack on some serious aditional mass. you should not think of anything but this. no reason to give yourself an unnecessary mind fuck.

vets hopefully you see where im trying to take this train of thought.

Good stuff Tkav

others will say different but i have my own theory derived from personal experience with an endocrinologist and fertility doc that i was seeing...my goal was to have a baby after cycling...i had no sperm count and zero natural test levels, clomid...useless...what was precribed was hcg at 1000-1500mcg every 3 days for 3 weeks, and then taper down evenly til hit about 100mcg every 3 days..taper was over 2months> got wife pregnant, had perfect test levels and high sperm count...the good test levels were pretty immediate and maintained...i was not lifting that hard during this...but i will be applying this method to next cycle and charting my kept gains....i am very optimistic about keeping most of the gains minus the water...obviously not all which is impossible...
another answer to your question is the everyone is different and keeps more or less the others .. some take longer for natural test to recover and you will read all these crazy scientific sounding explainations from posts on here(which is funny because there is no clinical scientific backup to any of them, it is all speculation and with how complicated the hormonal system is as explained to me by my endocrynologist....all are probably way off!

if a higher sperm count is what you are after, then using a little HMG would be ideal. This mimics FSH and will raise your sperm count hopefully. Not necessary for testicular function in regards to testosterone, but if babymaking is your concern then FSH is important to regulate.

tkav 1980 nailed it - I would say at least 95% of guys over-train to begin with. They get on gear and it increases their recuperative processes and protein synthesis and low and behold they are not over-training any more & they grow. THEN, when they come off gear - they try to keep lifting with the same intensity and volume as they did when on gear and low and behold they are over-training and losing mass.

Anything you can do to decrease cortisol will help. Proper PCT to bring your endogenous Test levels back up will help. Eating a moderate calorie surplus will help (clean, of course). Anti-catabolic nutritional supplements such as BCAA's, Glutamine, Creatine, LBA's will help. Getting enough sleep will help. I could go on ad nauseum here.

The most important thing is to not over-train.

Last edited:
tkav 1980 nailed it - I would say at least 95% of guys over-train to begin with. They get on gear and it increases their recuperative processes and protein synthesis and low and behold they are not over-training any more & they grow. THEN, when they come off gear - they try to keep lifting with the same intensity and volume as they did when on gear and low and behold they are over-training and losing mass.

Anything you can do to decrease cortisol will help. Proper PCT to bring your endogenous Test levels back up will help. Eating a moderate calorie surplus will help (clean, of course). Anti-catabolic nutritional supplements such as BCAA's, Glutamine, Creatine, LBA's will help. Getting enough sleep will help. I could go on ad nauseum here.

The most important thing is to not over-train.

exactly, makes a lot more sense now..

I agree with training and eating and resting. Continue eating a shit load of protein. this has helped me with keeping the size and strength

I agree with training and eating and resting. Continue eating a shit load of protein. this has helped me with keeping the size and strength

Just watch that you dont continue to eat like you did when you were on cycle. If you do that you will put on uneeded bodyfat. You will have to slowly adapt your caloric intake as your blood levels drop over the weeks after going off. Dont see any reason though not to keep the % of the macros the same.

I think the main issues is most cycles are too short. say 12 weeks. I would at least double that. In my experience and from friends experiences this gives your body more time to adapt to the weight you put on and thus are able to retain more when coming off.

I think the main issues is most cycles are too short. say 12 weeks. I would at least double that. In my experience and from friends experiences this gives your body more time to adapt to the weight you put on and thus are able to retain more when coming off.

that is a geat way to wreck your HPTA and possibly never recover your natural test levels.

that is a geat way to wreck your HPTA and possibly never recover your natural test levels.

So your saying something like 12 weeks cycles and weight fluxuation along with 3 different types of drugs(like I see most posting) is a better option? I would much rather see someone run just Test for 24 weeks then most cycles I see posted. Thanks for the intelligent comeback, I guess my low post count makes you think you can be a dick and that I'm a noob.

i've been reading a lot about 25-50 day cycles (using a short ester like prop obviously). They seem to be the best option if quick recovery is what you are concerned with. I'm going to experiment with a 45 day cycle as my last 12 week test cycle took me 2 months to recover from (not fun). I want a 2-3 week recovery ideally in order to get back up my natty test levels quick and maintain gains. I probably also use IGF during PCT as I think clomid suppresses IGF (coming off clomid therapy I could feel the effects of IGF or at the very least I could feel the effects that were identical to the effects I got from injecting IGF a couple years ago).

Last edited:
So your saying something like 12 weeks cycles and weight fluxuation along with 3 different types of drugs(like I see most posting) is a better option? I would much rather see someone run just Test for 24 weeks then most cycles I see posted. Thanks for the intelligent comeback, I guess my low post count makes you think you can be a dick and that I'm a noob.

i can see your point. personally i like dad's way of doing things. short 4 weeks cycles with one or 2 short ester compounds wiht agressive pct, blood test, and repeat. you may only gain 5-10 lbs per cycle and keep 4-8 but you dont get shut down as hard and the weight fluctuation is not as great. it makes progress slightly slower but i feel that its alittle safer.

i can see your point. personally i like dad's way of doing things. short 4 weeks cycles with one or 2 short ester compounds wiht agressive pct, blood test, and repeat. you may only gain 5-10 lbs per cycle and keep 4-8 but you dont get shut down as hard and the weight fluctuation is not as great. it makes progress slightly slower but i feel that its alittle safer.

That's an interesting way of doing it, although shorter esters and more frequent shots do get tiring. What do dosages looks like? Say with this method instead of 500mg Test E for a longer peroid?

That's an interesting way of doing it, although shorter esters and more frequent shots do get tiring. What do dosages looks like? Say with this method instead of 500mg Test E for a longer peroid?

Lol yes the pinning can get old fast, but IMO, its worth it to protect my health. the last cycle i did like this was 4 weeks of 100mg Prop EOD, 50mg Tren A Eod, i would pin both the same day just so i had EOD off from jabbing myself. pct was 3 weeks of clomid at 100,60,40mg the blood tests afterwards came back with everything in normal range. i will begin again within a week. bodyweight was up a total of 20 lbs since 2 weeks prior to my last cycle. now that isnt all from the cycle. i switched to DC, increased cals ALOT, protien thru the roof. which all went into the gains i made. average gain ive experienced doing it this way has been 6-8 keepable lbs. feel free to pm me if you have any questions at all. i may not be able to answer but if not ill direct you towards someone more knowledgeable.

So you go 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off? that's great way to cycle but may Not be the most effective way... I beleve in 12-16 weeks cycle with 4-6 weeks off betwen them...

the longer you stay on the longer your natural production is going to be shut down. It doesnt take much to shut you down all of the way. If youre on for 6 months its going to take you longer than 6 months to get your own production back. Hey, you know it all. Go ahead and keep running things like this. See where it gets you in 2 more years. Ive tried all sorts of different regimes. Ive run short 4 weeks blast cycles, cylces longer than 12 weeks etc. The ones that seemed to suppress me the most were the longer cycles, and those were much more mildly dosed. Keep on doing things like that and youre going to find yourself having to cruise on HRT doses at minimum in between cycles in order to maintain your physique.
If you dont fear having to go on HRT for the rest of your life then go ahead and keep on screwing with your hormones. Just dont come on here crying about how you are shut down and need help.

So you go 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off? that's great way to cycle but may Not be the most effective way... I beleve in 12-16 weeks cycle with 4-6 weeks off betwen them...

your right it will not produce results as dramatic as longer cycles will but in the long run gains will be to a degree more permanant and you will do less damage to your body.

Lol yes the pinning can get old fast, but IMO, its worth it to protect my health. the last cycle i did like this was 4 weeks of 100mg Prop EOD, 50mg Tren A Eod, i would pin both the same day just so i had EOD off from jabbing myself. pct was 3 weeks of clomid at 100,60,40mg the blood tests afterwards came back with everything in normal range. i will begin again within a week. bodyweight was up a total of 20 lbs since 2 weeks prior to my last cycle. now that isnt all from the cycle. i switched to DC, increased cals ALOT, protien thru the roof. which all went into the gains i made. average gain ive experienced doing it this way has been 6-8 keepable lbs. feel free to pm me if you have any questions at all. i may not be able to answer but if not ill direct you towards someone more knowledgeable.

Do you plan on running the same cycle this time? You run gear for 4 weeks and then off 4 weeks and then on 4 weeks etc?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear