over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

maintaining good heart health

dfresh333

Registered
Im 28 and have a history of heart disease in my family. I use gear and do heavy weights and cardio and have lived a far more rough life in terms of partying and such. Before i turn 30 i want to have the best possible overall health check to see how my body has handled my lifestyle up until now. I get blood work done several times a year and it comes back good, but i know that doesnt mean much overal.

my question is.....what tests should i be getting done to check up on myself? and can i just ask a doc for them? what are your guys protocols?

-FISH OIL and WALNUTS
-MONOINSATURATED FAT(Olive oil,almonds,Avocados)

Minimise Saturated fat from Animals product and completly eleminate Trans fat.

Fish Oils Daily

Ubiquinol/CoQ10 Daily

Baby Asprin Daily

Niacin

Keep plenty of fiber in your diet

Healthy Fats,Avocado,Coconut Oil,MAcadamia nut Oil,Walnuts,Cashews,Red Palm Oil,Omega Enriched Eggs,Olive Oil

I have had the best labs in years from personally having a low fat moderate diet but this is me.

Keep Eye on Triglycerides and your Lipid Panel blood pressure ect is about the best thing you can do truthfully.

Do not abuse Gear!!!:banghead:

Last edited:
Yes I use low dose test usually 300-500 and stuff like primo. No more deca or tren. I am an athelete so I do a ton of cardio and my blood pressure is very good.

But I want to get proper tests done other than blood work. I had someone explain them years ago but forgot. My main reason is I struggle with smoking and had a history of heavy rec drug use in my teen years and early 20s, along with 10 year of using gear and in the beginning I got carried away with it. I just want to see damage done and how my body is holding up

Yes I use low dose test usually 300-500 and stuff like primo. No more deca or tren. I am an athelete so I do a ton of cardio and my blood pressure is very good.

But I want to get proper tests done other than blood work. I had someone explain them years ago but forgot. My main reason is I struggle with smoking and had a history of heavy rec drug use in my teen years and early 20s, along with 10 year of using gear and in the beginning I got carried away with it. I just want to see damage done and how my body is holding up

They can do a scan of your heart I believe Atherosclerosis Scan is the name of it.

Do the cardio post strength training, to achieve most fitness goals, youd better do 20 to 30 minites of cardio three times per week at your target heart rate,it can't erase the effects of a weekend chowfest, but it does benefit your health by increasing energy and lowering risk for heart disease

Hi.
How are you now?
You are still finding the tests to check up your health?
Unfortunately, i have no idea about that. However, i think, in order to protect your heart, you should try to eat oysters. Because oysters can promote the number of good cholesterol and hinder the increase in bad cholesterol. This will prevent these cholesterols from concentrating on the arteries, which raises the blood pressure dramatically.

Moreover, minerals in oysters are supportive for the cardiovascular system as well.

I go to this web: https://wikihomenutrition.com/oysters-health-benefits/#3_Heart_Health. and find some information related to heath heart. I hope it is useful for you ;)

the test to examine have Electrocardiogram (ECG), Holter monitoring, Echocardiogram and so on

Fish Oils Daily

Ubiquinol/CoQ10 Daily

Baby Asprin Daily

Niacin

Healthy Fats,Avocado,Coconut Oil,MAcadamia nut Oil,Walnuts,Cashews,Red Palm Oil,Omega Enriched Eggs,Olive Oil

I have had the best labs in years from personally having a low fat moderate diet but this is me.

Keep Eye on Triglycerides and your Lipid Panel blood pressure ect is about the best thing you can do truthfully.

This pretty much

I'm surprised this thread got bumped. But honestly guys I'm not stupid. I understand cholesterol and the need for cardio and do tons of it as I am a competing athelete.

I was really looking for someone in the Healthcare field to chime in. It surprises me with as many body builders drop dead prematurely that more people haven't looked into these testsand have advice for me....

Fish Oils Daily

Ubiquinol/CoQ10 Daily

Baby Asprin Daily

Niacin

Agreed :headbang:

Eat fish high in Omega 3s: salmon, herring and some other + some healthy nuts such as almonds and walnuts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear