over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maintaining heart health while on AAS

anyone seen the new health supp that Jeff Long with Like a Pro Supps just put out. Looks like its got everything. Would definitely save the hassle of buying multiple bottles of everything separately.

anyone seen the new health supp that Jeff Long with Like a Pro Supps just put out. Looks like its got everything. Would definitely save the hassle of buying multiple bottles of everything separately.

You should have posted the link so I didn’t have to find it but here it is
https://likeaprosupplements.com/collections/products/products/health-product

Got pretty excited reading the label but the cost is wild. $135 a month :eek:

Also I would hope it contains what the label says.

haven't taken the time to math out what it would cost separately but someone did on his Instagram and it was like 230$ and his would be $134 a month. I know he has a lot of things in there but I would want to sit down and see how many of those are a must. If all the ingredients are a must then it does seem like a steal.

Serving size: 12 caps, 14 different ingredients.
Is there a way to test if all 14 ingredients are in it and at the labels claim?

I have been waiting for this to come out. The formula looks good and the value is ok as long as you just take that 1 supplement only. I would probably split it 6 caps am/pm. Although there are a few products that if you combine 2-3 they add up to about the same as this and the price is similar. An example could be Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack) and Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack. They also have a liver stack and if you combine all 3 you have a similar price.

Per Serving (3 Capsules)
(Take 2 servings daily for 1 month's supply).

Olive Leaf Extract – 500mg (mg per daily serving)
Pantethine – 450mg (900mg per daily serving)
Citrus Bergamot – 250mg (500mg per daily serving)
Grape Seed Extract – 200mg (400mg per daily serving)
Tocotrienol Compelx (EVNol) – 162.5mg (325mg per daily serving)
EGCG – 150mg (300mg per daily serving)
CoQ10 – 100mg (200mg per daily serving)
Astaxanthin – 5mg (10mg per daily serving)
Allicin – 2000mcg (4000mcg per daily serving)
D3 – 2500iu (5000iu per daily serving)
Vitamin K2 MK7 – 50mcg (100mcg per daily serving).

Per Serving (4 Capsules)

Astragalus Membranaceous Root 4000mg

(at a 4:1 astragalus extract)

Beetroot Extract – 750mg

Hawthorn Berry Extract – 450mg

Per Serving (4 Capsules)

Bile Support

Ox Bile – 500mg (1000mg per daily serving)

Tudca – 400mg (800mg per daily serving)

Choline – 400mg (800mg per daily serving)

Inositol – 400mg (800mg per daily serving)

Phase 2 + Estrogen Metabolism Support

Calcium D Glucarate – 500mg (1000mg per daily serving)

DIM – 100mg – 100mg (200mg per daily serving)

Goldenrod – 250mg

Last edited:
It's really hard for me to trust the accuracy of the labels of these products that have the kitchen sink involved. They are near impossible to test for due to what it would cost and who knows what they have in them or if they are accurately dosed. This is why I have had a hard time with Morphoprime...priced too well to reasonably have what it says on the label imo.
Unless it was made by a certain manufacturer that I trust, I'd have a real problem believing the labels.

It's really hard for me to trust the accuracy of the labels of these products that have the kitchen sink involved. They are near impossible to test for due to what it would cost and who knows what they have in them or if they are accurately dosed. This is why I have had a hard time with Morphoprime...priced too well to reasonably have what it says on the label imo.
Unless it was made by a certain manufacturer that I trust, I'd have a real problem believing the labels.

My concerns as well. Wish DC would bring some more health products to TN.

Serving size: 12 caps, 14 different ingredients.
Is there a way to test if all 14 ingredients are in it and at the labels claim?

the dude puts out quality products and is a good follow on Instagram, seems like one of the few stand up guys in the supplement industry. With that being said of all those ingredients how many are must haves when say taking orals or tren, etc? Im sure you could get by taking the bare minimum "essentials" on a cycle. I guess his point is this thing includes everything and you can drop all other support supps.

Last edited:
As far as an all-in-one health supp, I think Morphogen's MORPHOPRIME is hard to beat ingredient wise. Price wise it works too. Much cheaper than Long's stuff.

As far as an all-in-one health supp, I think Morphogen's MORPHOPRIME is hard to beat ingredient wise. Price wise it works too. Much cheaper than Long's stuff.

It is but I don't understand how they can sell it for that cheap. It has decent doses of curcumin, ubiquinol and citrus bergamot (all expensive) amongst many others. If everything is accurately dosed that is a fantastic supplement and would make things easier. You could pretty much get away with just using that as all your supplements unless you have a certain issue (bp for example) so adding 1-2 products to it if needed.

I obviously don't know Jeff Long but I believe his intentions are good and if things weren't accurately dosed it would be due to him being scammed from his supplier. It's impossible to know these days but I do trust he would put out a good product. He puts out good products from what I have experienced. Although I do think there are better alternatives from an ingredient label and price perspective.

Oh man wish you had told me about this sooner

https://www.morphogennutrition.com/products/morphoprime

Really good label, other than the fact some of these supplements (panax ginseng, resveratrol and nac) have shown to hinder the benefits of exercise (so don't take around workouts). Another issue is C.Bergamot needs to be taken on an empty stomach while the others need food.

I would wonder a little about the accuracy of the label like Knight and Elvia brought up, since there are so many things in there. It does say this on their web site, for what it's worth
"All Morphogen Nutrition supplements are produced in state of the art, cGMP and FDA Registered facilities. We also utilize 3rd party testing to ensure the highest level of quality control and product manufacturing in the industry."

I might have to consider it though.

Last edited:
Ben Hartman interviews are all over podcasts. Im pretty sure he just did one on the Optimal Physique Development podcast. It was him just talking about the supplement industry as a whole and making money. He is in the same boat as JM when it comes to trusted, whole sourced ingredients so I don't doubt any label claims at all. He has taken the middle man (supp stores) completely out of it and only sells from his website. I would definitely listen to some interviews with him.

It is but I don't understand how they can sell it for that cheap. It has decent doses of curcumin, ubiquinol and citrus bergamot (all expensive) amongst many others. If everything is accurately dosed that is a fantastic supplement and would make things easier. You could pretty much get away with just using that as all your supplements unless you have a certain issue (bp for example) so adding 1-2 products to it if needed.

I obviously don't know Jeff Long but I believe his intentions are good and if things weren't accurately dosed it would be due to him being scammed from his supplier. It's impossible to know these days but I do trust he would put out a good product. He puts out good products from what I have experienced. Although I do think there are better alternatives from an ingredient label and price perspective.

Really good label, other than the fact some of these supplements (panax ginseng, resveratrol and nac) have shown to hinder the benefits of exercise (so don't take around workouts). Another issue is C.Bergamot needs to be taken on an empty stomach while the others need food.

I would wonder a little about the accuracy of the label like Knight and Elvia brought up, since there are so many things in there. It does say this on their web site, for what it's worth
"All Morphogen Nutrition supplements are produced in state of the art, cGMP and FDA Registered facilities. We also utilize 3rd party testing to ensure the highest level of quality control and product manufacturing in the industry."

I take each dose before I go to bed. So I'm not fully fasted but im not post-meal either.

Ben Hartman interviews are all over podcasts. Im pretty sure he just did one on the Optimal Physique Development podcast. It was him just talking about the supplement industry as a whole and making money. He is in the same boat as JM when it comes to trusted, whole sourced ingredients so I don't doubt any label claims at all. He has taken the middle man (supp stores) completely out of it and only sells from his website. I would definitely listen to some interviews with him.

I take each dose before I go to bed. So I'm not fully fasted but im not post-meal either.

Who cares if he is all over podcasts? The only reason I know who he is or would even give him 10% of my attention to know his product in his line is because John Meadows talked about him once.

Let me ask you this...
Do you know how much just one month of 200mg Ubiquinol costs? Do you know what it has to be sold for?
How about Berberine?

Now do the math on his product.

Who cares if he is all over podcasts? The only reason I know who he is or would even give him 10% of my attention to know his product in his line is because John Meadows talked about him once.

Let me ask you this...
Do you know how much just one month of 200mg Ubiquinol costs? Do you know what it has to be sold for?
How about Berberine?

Isn't Berberine a test booster...lol...?

I don't even know who Ben is.

Last edited:
Isn't Berberine a test booster...lol...?

I don't even know who Ben is.

Berberine is similar to metformin. Very similar.

I didn't even tell anyone to go price Arjuna, Curcumin, Citrus Bergamot, or Resveratrol. For $48 a month, you can barely get 200mg Ubiquinol in 30 caps.

so this is accurately dosed and u get the full actual 30 days worth? this would be awesome

Berberine is similar to metformin. Very similar.

I didn't even tell anyone to go price Arjuna, Curcumin, Citrus Bergamot, or Resveratrol. For $48 a month, you can barely get 200mg Ubiquinol in 30 caps.

I know what it is. I was messing with you. Berberine is legit.

Let me ask you this...
How about Berberine?

Relax dude.
If several of the most respectable guys in our industry love Ben and take his stuff, then I will. Do I care if you do? Not really.

I'm just saying that before I pulled the trigger on Morphoprime i read as many reviews as possible, did research and even LISTENED to his thought process on how he makes supplements and all of that influenced me to buy it. The end.
The math is done for me bud.

Let me ask you this...
How about Berberine?

Well, this bottle I buy has 90 softgels in it, so that is enough for 3 months if you only take 200 mg/day like this guy's product. I take 2 a day, so 400 mg/day. This is Kaneka too, the highest quality you can get. Its $36 and would last you 3 months! That is $12 a month for the ubquinol.

**broken link removed**

Would be $21 a month for the Citrus Bergomat. Those are the two most expensive ingredients in there I think. So that is only $33/month so far.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OGXLI7Q/ref=psdc_3773931_t3_B07Q8F248C

I think the price on his product is insanely high. IMO.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc