advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maintaining mass on 500mg per week during a diet?

bigdog123

Banned
If one uses around 2g per week during a blast (test and masteron) and gets to 245 at 5`9 in reasonably decent shape and plans to diet for 6 weeks and drops the dose down to 500mg per week (a mix of tren, mast and test) do you think there would be a loss of muscle typically or could one maintain?

Plan is to use as little as possible to maintain muscle whilst dropping 15lb of water and fat and ending up around 230.

I would crusie n try to maintain then up the dose again when dietin

I would crusie n try to maintain then up the dose again when dietin

I`m going straight from a blast into a diet. Blast was just over 2g - I dont like the idea of staying on high doses for too long so my thinking was to drop to 500mg with igf added and try to maintain muscle/strength during diet.

You can maintain for 6 weeks easy on that. 6 weeks is nothing. You'll be flat if you're really, "Dieting. But it's not muscle loss. Test and Tren will ensure it's not

Now, if you were trying to maintain what you got on 2 grams, on only 500mg permanently, then long term you may lose some mass (though I think you'd just lose the Tren "look" or condition. I doubt you'd lose any size, maybe some power).

Some may disagree, but there are folks (DC for example) who maintain their size on TRT after years of higher doses.

You can maintain for 6 weeks easy on that. 6 weeks is nothing. You'll be flat if you're really, "Dieting. But it's not muscle loss. Test and Tren will ensure it's not

Now, if you were trying to maintain what you got on 2 grams, on only 500mg permanently, then long term you may lose some mass (though I think you'd just lose the Tren "look" or condition. I doubt you'd lose any size, maybe some power).

Some may disagree, but there are folks (DC for example) who maintain their size on TRT after years of higher doses.

I tend to agree with this post. I think you could maintain the mass

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Unless your dropping your cals to starvation levels your body should still be in a very anabolic state (compared to someone not on drugs or on 250mg or less of test). I would not expect to have much of an issue holding onto most of your mass, some should be expected as always, but nothing to worry about.

and your still on tren and mast in addition to test so you got that going for you as well for maintaining.

This pretty much sums it up right here. I feared losing some muscle since I came down to a TRT dose with a little gh/slin to maintain, but 9 weeks later and I only really lost the "tren" look I guess. Just not as vascular from what it appears. Same exact weight though

If you truly reached your potential on 2g's of AAS, I really don't believe you can keep that by cutting down to 500mgs. How can you cut your AAS use down to 25% of what it was and still have the same muscle long term. Short term, I can agree with, but not long term.

Now, If someone used 2g's of AAS but did not bring there body to its full potential on that dose, then yes you can drop dose and maintain where you at.

If you truly reached your potential on 2g's of AAS, I really don't believe you can keep that by cutting down to 500mgs. How can you cut your AAS use down to 25% of what it was and still have the same muscle long term. Short term, I can agree with, but not long term.

Now, If someone used 2g's of AAS but did not bring there body to its full potential on that dose, then yes you can drop dose and maintain where you at.

I totally agree with you

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

maintaining mass you got on 2g with 500mg won't happen. other guys with elite genetics might disagree-- but if you want to keep that muscle your gear would need to be 2x what you were on to get it. tell me im giving dangerous advice, but the OP asked the ?

This, but not even short-term on a calorie deficit.

With a very tight clean diet and small deficit low cardio aproch you could lose some fat and maintain imo but don't go crazy, just slightly tidy to for now. I'd add a few iu of gh or our a couple of shots of peps daily to add an extra security blanket but a little tren goes a long long way when Maintaining mass. What's your body fat roughly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
is going straight from a blast/bulk to a cut a wise thing to do? I always thought you should try and maintain/solidify that gain so you hang onto as much as possible when you do lower calories

is going straight from a blast/bulk to a cut a wise thing to do? I always thought you should try and maintain/solidify that gain so you hang onto as much as possible when you do lower calories

I never really thought about that myself, but what you are asking does seem to make sense.

I don't think it's necessary. He won't lose anything if he still uses 500mg test going straight into a cut

I don't think it's necessary. He won't lose anything if he still uses 500mg test going straight into a cut

Agreed. I b like to go straight to cut to take advantage of the ramped up metabolism. Fat just melts of in no time. In keto about s gram of test going and s few peps to be safe though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Absolutely possible. I think as long as you keep in enough calories to keep your weight you will be fine, you may drop a lb or 2 but you will find that'll even out over the period of time you are off. Side affects i find, is generally just feeling more flat day-to-day, and maybe slightly less intensity in the gym.

Also if you could, 2-3iu GH a day would be a god send!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads