over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Major allergic reaction to humatrope?

Arko.

Registered
Couple weeks ago I tried a Turkish 72iu humatrope cartridge using the diluent provided, and had a brutal reaction.. soaked with sweat, shaky, rapid heart rate, and anxiety all of which lasted a few days.. I posted about it before.
I did some checking, and allergies to the diluent it comes with aren't that uncommon.
So I just got another one, and used bact water instead..
This time I only took .5iu and within minutes all the same effects.. had to take anti-anxiety, meds and BP meds just to get it under control.. even still today I still have the effects, though to a much lessor extent.
I've used tons of gh, real saizen from the pharmacy where I live years ago, real jins when they first came out, hyges, rips, tp Grey's & blacks, and Multiple other no name generics and none of them caused any of these sides, not even remotely..
The reactions were so bad I'll never try humatrope again
They looked real, but considering you can get them as low as $300 for 72iu I think they're just copies.
Anyone else had strange reactions to Turkish or other supposed Pharm grade gh?

Couple weeks ago I tried a Turkish 72iu humatrope cartridge using the diluent provided, and had a brutal reaction.. soaked with sweat, shaky, rapid heart rate, and anxiety all of which lasted a few days.. I posted about it before.
I did some checking, and allergies to the diluent it comes with aren't that uncommon.
This time I only took .5iu and within minutes all the same effects.. had to take anti-anxiety, meds and BP meds just to get it under control.. even still today I still have the effects, though to a much lessor extent.
I've used tons of gh, real saizen from the pharmacy where I live years ago, real jins when they first came out, hyges, rips, tp Grey's & blacks, and Multiple other no name generics and none of them caused any of these sides, not even remotely..
They looked real, but considering you can get them as low as $300 for 72iu I think they're just copies.

Just guessing but... i've also used GH (pharma) extensively, never got a problem.

Would it be possible that it didn't diluted properly the powder & liquid and you injected the 72iu all at once?

At that price it is def fake,i live in Greece and the market here is flooded with fake genos(greek) and fake turkish huma

my gut feeling is that you could have gotten some fake shit. Those side effects sound like hypoglycemia or something.

my gut feeling is that you could have gotten some fake shit. Those side effects sound like hypoglycemia or something.

I hope this isn't your case but I have used a TON of HUMATROPE over the last few years and never an issue such as described. Those are quite nasty sides and the fact they last a few days makes me very leary.

300 dollars for 72 ius of Humatrope? That is not real Humatrope. It's definitely fake. No way real Humatrope is that cheap

It would be so interesting to get whatever is inside that vial chemically tested and find out what a fuck is really in there and end the mystery once and for all for further reference. Fucking scammers.

I'm willing to bet the gh sped up your thyroid. Everything you listed sounds like a over active thyroid. See if you can get a thyroid panel done

If they are fake they sure have gotten incredibly intricate abilities to copy things because everything about them look legit and there are fine details in these cartridges.
You can see them if you search 72iu humatrope in Google images.
I suspected the diluent that come with it might be the problem, so I got an 18iu cartridge and used bact water instead, and this time I only took 0.5iu-0.75iu in the shot, and same exact crazy reaction! Very scary, waaay worse than just hypoglycemia.

I've used tons of different gh over almost 16years, both Pharm (saizen) and generics and never had so much as a red welt that everyone describes from some enerics.

The guy that said there's fakes, have you personally seen them? Is there any difference between the fakes and real?
Thanks

I'm willing to bet the gh sped up your thyroid. Everything you listed sounds like a over active thyroid. See if you can get a thyroid panel done

I ended up at the hospital on the last shot to see if they could find anything in my blood levels, and they said it's all normal including my thyroid.
I only did 1 shot from each cartridge so I can't see a single shot even effecting my thyroid.. it'd take more than that I think.

Just guessing but... i've also used GH (pharma) extensively, never got a problem.

Would it be possible that it didn't diluted properly the powder & liquid and you injected the 72iu all at once?

Great question, but no I always ensure I mix them correctly + let it sit 10mins to ensure that won't happen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws