over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

major health problems

figbob1

Newbies
I was thinking cutting up and using HRT may help with my issues. Loosing weight and putting on some muscle will cut down on the pain and help my liver with the weight loss.

Hi,

It’s been a while since I have been on this site. I am not sure this is the correct place for advice but counseling rang a bell so I thought this may be the correct place to ask for help. I am 7 years old I have worked out for many years (since I was 14). However I also did a lot of other bad experimental things. LSD at 14 followed by coke, then weed, then booze, pills, shrooms and finally at 25 Heroin. All the time still working out and doing roids. Well needless to say the Heroin and coke took over and I was a closet Junkie and computer engineer it you can believe that. It was a tough gig. After 10 years I found out I had hep c so I got clean got a really great job making 100k a year and never used again. But now my liver is at stage 3. Stage 4 put you on the transplant list. I will be starting the new 3 drug regiment in the next month. 20 years ago when I did the 3 drug regiment it almost killed me due to the side affects now they have added a 3rd drug that is sometime use in HIV patients. So for the next year will have the flu like symptoms with 100-103 degree fevers. NOT FUN. I am on methadone for fibromyalgia which should help with some of the symptoms. I also have a hianal hernia with barrettes esophagus and my appetite sucks I eat on meal a day usually do not go to the bathroom regularly, usually ever 4 days. I weigh 230 and can really exercise due to the pay from the fibro and syatica in my legs. I am also on testosterone 1.25ml ever 2 weeks. The question is if I start to walk every day for at least 1 hour if not more and add Syntheselen/Synthetine is there a possibility that I will lose weight, this would be very helpful to reduce the fatty liver. If I get a good dose of methadone I could also run a little bit and do some Yoga, stretching and pushups, etc. I feel if I drop 30-40 pounds my fatigue will go away for at least get a lot better than it is. I also take a lot of herbs that I studied for 6 months and also talked to an alternative Dr and she said I was on the right track with herbs I chose and she added a few also. I also inject b12 2 times a week since I have a few 1000 -1ml b12 bottles.

I also need to see a shrink for depression do to the hep c meds they tend to cause suiside and the may also give me something for the anxiety, the panic attacks are really bad to the point where I have to stay in when it gets really bad, My old shrink said it was agoraphobia.

And advice would be appreciated…I am not sure I will ever work out again but slow easy exercise will defiantly help…

Thanks,
Bob F

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear