over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MAJOR KUDOS

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
To all the ladies on this board! I think it is a long over due thing. Last night I was sitting with my wife watching the news and they flashed the pics of this young chic that the Gov of New York was paying to have sex with. And I thought to myself Guys on this board have posted pics of their girlfriends, fiance's, wifes, that are way hotter then this young chic could ever be!

I believe the only thing Gov Spitzer was paying $1,000 an hour for was to keep her mouth shut. You ladies on her have always done your homework when it comes to your physical appereance. You ladies on here deserve much more then a $1,000 an hour for all your hard commitments. And by far you ladies are waaaay hotter in looks then this young lady.

So I say to all you ladies on here MAJOR KUDO'S for all your hard work and accomplishments! Take a bow ladies you deserve it! :D

p.s. sorry I'm broke so I can't toss $1,000 your way. :D

yes! Excellent observation Boom! I will second that!

Thanks Boomshaker...

This is a very nice post. Especially in this society when it seems like the twiggy look is in and what the media considers as "buff" is hardly any muscle at all for women. It is nice to know that some men appreciate some muscle on their women. Lord knows my ex-husband didn't seems to like it at. He seemed to prefer me at a petite 105.

It's nice to know that not all men prefer the Nicole Richie/Paris Hilton look.

This is a very nice post. Especially in this society when it seems like the twiggy look is in and what the media considers as "buff" is hardly any muscle at all for women. It is nice to know that some men appreciate some muscle on their women. Lord knows my ex-husband didn't seems to like it at. He seemed to prefer me at a petite 105.

Stick girls :che;ky-sm

I like 'em like the road of life, with some curves:p , plus twiggies break too easy:D

I always laugh at all the stick figured girls that strut around wearing hardly anything! They are trying to show off a figure they don't have. I especially can't stand the snob stick-figured girls. I wish someone would tell them that they look like they have a tapeworm. Go eat and lift you stick women!! Ribs are not to be confused with abs!!

Yes good job on not being hookers.

Its hard work, but somebody has to not be hookers. I'm happy some of those people are here.

Agreed. Of course my wife is not a bodybuilder but she bust her ass watching what she eats and works out for tone. All I can say is that she is my wife and I love her no matter what. And she is the sweetest woman in the world........(when she is asleep), just kidding! I like a woman with muscle tone.

Most of the "skinny" girls are so soft and flat its disgusting. They are all on the candy diet.

Breakfast is a diet coke and red vines

Lunch is a sucker

and dinner is a bag of skittles.

As many already know, I have and always will be an avid supporter of the ladies of Professional Muscle. They are all of extremely high calibre in looks, physiques and personalities.

I love all my sis's here like, well ......sis's!! LOL

Top job girls! And Thank you for being a part of this great family!

And one in particular makes the most incredible peanut Butter chocchip M&M cookies on the planet!! Thank you Lynx!!!:D :D

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask "that's why he is the EX now right"??? bahahaha

Ive always said never be with a woman who weighs less then what you curl on a straight bar.:D

And yea, Paris Hilton is nasty skinny!

This is a compliment I swear: I like the chicks athletic because you can be... well... a little rougher with 'em. Half of the "check out this girl" pics I see, I'd be afraid of breaking the girl.

Check out Jessica Biel in Blade:Trinity or Stealth.

Shes pleasantly jacked and major athletic.

So yes, thanks ladies for contributing to our little frat house here!

Yes good job on not being hookers.

I don't agree. I'm with hngrygrl. She's got the right theory... multitasking to keep your man happy.

Every man has to have a good girl and a hoe! I just happen to be both those ppl for nosmas!!!!! I'm a multitasker!

Hngrygrl... that comment is CLASSIC!!! :p

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner