advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Major libido problem on cycle (bloodwork included)

PLer1290

Banned
So I've been on cycle for about 8 weeks now. I started off with 500mg test and 300mg deca. After 4 weeks I dropped the deca. I used caber the whole time and caber for 2-3 weeks after at 0.5mg ED. I noticed my libido was going downhill so I thought it might be estrogen so I started aromasin at 12.5mg ED for 2 weeks which just made it worse. I backed off the aromasin and used it EOD and then E3D and still no change. Bottom line: I haven't had morning wood in 3 weeks. I wake up and my dick is completely soft. I thought maybe my test was fake but my bloodwork results showed:

Testosterone: >1500
Estrogen: 32.3 (7.6-42.6)

I have no idea what could possibly be wrong here. Can anyone offer ANY insight?

you need to gest tested for prolactin ,progesterone levels as well...Deca is a progestin fucks your prolactins up...High Prolactin and dicks goes on a strike..at one point my prolactin were at 23.2 which sucked..I took cabaser .5 EOD and lowered to 1.3 , dick was happy again.

you need to gest tested for prolactin ,progesterone levels as well...Deca is a progestin fucks your prolactins up...High Prolactin and dicks goes on a strike..at one point my prlactin were at 23.2 which sucked..and took cabaser .5 EOD and lowered to 1.3 and dick was happy again.

I was only on the deca at 300mg for 4 weeks though and then took prami every day. Could this still be the issue even with the prami?

I was only on the deca at 300mg for 4 weeks though and then took prami every day. Could this still be the issue even with the prami?

yes, some don't respond well to prami...

was the prami real/bunk, underdosed? ? 4 weeks on deca is enough time ,bro...but only way to know is getting tested for Prolactins..there is huge possibilty this is the case since your estro is within "normal ranges" and deca was/ still is in your system. I'm not knocking this research companies down but I remember trying liquid stuff and it wasnt good enough , once i went for pharma cabaser it went down within weeks.

Last edited:
Get on some caber. I bet your sides are prolactin related. Deca can cause big problems in this regard.

Ok so I'll definitely get on some caber then. Hopefully it'll help because if it doesnt I'm pretty much out of options.

Hey PLer,
You still have a few options on how to change your cycle that may sharpen up your libido. Cabaser is a good idea in any case.

You could exchange Deca for Masteron or EQ.

Or drop the Deca and raise the Test to 750.

I love Deca with Masteron or Deca alone. But Deca with Test for me is a penis wrecker, so I understand how you feel.

Why don't you get tested first, see what's wrong and then go from there?
With all the things you took, are taking, i would do bloodwork MAKE SURE what's wrog and then fix it. You are trying to fix something you're not sure is broken.

Test and Tren a couple years ago totally wiped me out. Im running Test and Deca ATM and added some Masteron and I've been totally fine. I throw in a Cabaser 2 times a week and my libido loves it.

What are your guys experiences with stuff that can raise your libido? what do you reckon is best...im prepping atm 11 weeks out...running tren E and test...its not to bad...i still have the complete dirty mind thoughts...but wood is not reacting as i want it to at all, it just decides randomly to get hard or stay soft :banghead:....anything to boost this that wont go against my dieting?!

So I've been on cycle for about 8 weeks now. I started off with 500mg test and 300mg deca. After 4 weeks I dropped the deca. I used caber the whole time and caber for 2-3 weeks after at 0.5mg ED. I noticed my libido was going downhill so I thought it might be estrogen so I started aromasin at 12.5mg ED for 2 weeks which just made it worse. I backed off the aromasin and used it EOD and then E3D and still no change. Bottom line: I haven't had morning wood in 3 weeks. I wake up and my dick is completely soft. I thought maybe my test was fake but my bloodwork results showed:

Testosterone: >1500
Estrogen: 32.3 (7.6-42.6)

I have no idea what could possibly be wrong here. Can anyone offer ANY insight?

Get you some test prop some proviran and some hcg and you will have a fix for problem and btw leave the deca alone if ya are having dick issues it is not dicks best friend

PLer1290 also remember that gives Deca's ester you will still be slightly under its effects 4 weeks after your last pin. I'll concur with recommendations to both add in some non-liquid caber and I'd advise a bit of masteron as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131