YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Major traumatic injury.. Can my sister benefit from Peps at her age?

silverTT

Registered
Hey guys I'm wondering whether peps might be a possibility with the recovery with my lil sis...

About 4 wks ago she wreaked her sport bike and sustained major injuries none of which are neurological.
She impacted fingers, metacarpal Fxs, clavicle, tibia, femur, acetabular Fx (hip), multiple ribs and had a pneumothorax (collapsed lung).

She is stable and home and going through rehab... My question is whether or not she can benefit from peptide supplementation... She is only 25...

I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea, but I'd like some expert comments...

Only because my parents trust me with my background and experience and should I recommend a 'gray market', 'research hormone' I need some help from you guys before anyone will allow me to administer any FDA-unapproved injections..

Pls gimme anything u can.. My sis is too young to permanently suffer from this... Thanks!

yes I think it would help, not hurt. plus a ton of supps...creatine, ALA, ACLAR, Co Q 10, etc

Hey guys I'm wondering whether peps might be a possibility with the recovery with my lil sis...

About 4 wks ago she wreaked her sport bike and sustained major injuries none of which are neurological.
She impacted fingers, metacarpal Fxs, clavicle, tibia, femur, acetabular Fx (hip), multiple ribs and had a pneumothorax (collapsed lung).

She is stable and home and going through rehab... My question is whether or not she can benefit from peptide supplementation... She is only 25...

I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea, but I'd like some expert comments...

Only because my parents trust me with my background and experience and should I recommend a 'gray market', 'research hormone' I need some help from you guys before anyone will allow me to administer any FDA-unapproved injections..

Pls gimme anything u can.. My sis is too young to permanently suffer from this... Thanks!

Its known that gh will aid healing, and grf/ghrp will increase gh output and aid in healing. A great number of people, myself included use or have used IGF administered locally, near the inury site in a multi-site injection manner, to aid in healing. IMO its a great adjunct to run while healing from an injury, and not only can speed recovery, but can allow one to heal more thoroughly.

First off, I'm very sorry to hear about her injuries. But in no way does this have to impact her the rest of her life. I broke 17 bones before I was 16. What she needs is an expert in musculoskeletal injuries and rehab. And the best suited Dr. for this is the Chiropractor. She is 25 so the odds of her having anything pathological is extremely slim, so that makes these functional injuries. As long as her bones and muscles are re-set so they can heal properly there is no reason she won't recover and recover quickly.

She should absolutely be eating very well, organic if possible. Omega 3 fatty acids are a MUST and I don't mean the garbage that walmart sells. Quality fish oils are pure fuel for the nervous system, which is the mechanism of healing for the whole body.

If you could post her diet and what she is currently doing that would be helpful

I am sorry to hear about your sister Silver, I have had a similar situation happen to a close cousin last year.

I have to say I agree with all who posted thus far. Eating and supplementing for recovery is a must. Everything must be on point. Check out Solgar or Blue Bonnet for the Omegas. I have been taking both for years and believe they are the best.

As far as peptides go, disgraziato said it best. IGF has been proven to heal locally and any influx of GH will speed recovery.

My cousin broke his Humorus in his accident and used IGF in a multi-site manor and when he went back in to get follow up xrays, we found the bone had not only healed thoroughly but grew thicker than the rest of the bone.

This is just my opinion, but all aside, I wish her a quick recovery.

I am sorry to hear about your sister Silver, I have had a similar situation happen to a close cousin last year.

I have to say I agree with all who posted thus far. Eating and supplementing for recovery is a must. Everything must be on point. Check out Solgar or Blue Bonnet for the Omegas. I have been taking both for years and believe they are the best.

As far as peptides go, disgraziato said it best. IGF has been proven to heal locally and any influx of GH will speed recovery.

My cousin broke his Humorus in his accident and used IGF in a multi-site manor and when he went back in to get follow up xrays, we found the bone had not only healed thoroughly but grew thicker than the rest of the bone.

This is just my opinion, but all aside, I wish her a quick recovery.

Its nice to hear cases like that of definitive results, in your case, proven by x-rays. Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks for the reply guys...
I have for years recommended and pushed certain supplements for my parents and siblings.. However its sometimes difficult to have someone accept and follow what your or I do. They trust my opinion and expertise but what we do on a daily basis is much more complicated than everyone else.
I've been in vascular medicine, serologics, orthopeadics and sports medicine and emergency medicine. Before I was attempting to go to Med school I was looking into Naturopathic medicine. My dad does open heart... so we have all the possible options available.
Problem is with some of her injuries are the extent. She has had a burst fracture of her clavicle and a acetabular head Fx. Multiple open reductions and fixations.

I'm beginning to think her best option is certain supplements tailored to musculoskeletal recovery. I dont believe the complexity of peps and their dosing protocol is something she can follow without my supervision.

So, I'm thinking supps.. My problem is the fact that I know they will not be as efficacious.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear