over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

making a comeback

glad your doing good bro

you have been to the brink so to speak...come back with a vengeance, and leave your competition in your wake...

bench

Some of you that have been around for a while may remember me.. After winning the overall at the 2008 MS bb championships things went down hill from there.. I ended up getting a divorce.. Those that have been through one knows how bad it sucks.. Not being able to see my son added to the mental weakness.. I was also dealing with the fact my dad had cancer.. My plans after I won the state show was to do a national show the following year.. That didn't happen..

To make a long story short, this past year has been hell for me but by putting my faith in God I got through it all and my dad is healed.. I'm making my comeback.. I just started training consistantly and eating good with a burning determination to hit the national stage and do some damage.. Any help/motivation are welcome... Thanks to a great bord with great people.. Here is a pic from my last contest.

All the best!

Welcome back! You have an outstanding physique. If you put your heart into it you can do anything. Best of luck!

You look great in those pic. Great to see you returning to your old self. Sorry to hear what you been going through. Wish you all the best!

Do whats right for you. If it feels right to start getting back into the swing of things then get to it and get after it. Be smart, stay healthy, and be consistant. I'm glad to hear your father is recovering from his battle so now it's time to start yours. You will back to form in no time at all. Get fired up.

AWN

Sorry to hear about all you had to go through man. Glad to see that your dad's doing better and that you're getting back into the swing of things...

but... don't call it a comeback :)

YouTube - LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out

Just a lil more motivation to hit those weights big and get back on stage in the best form you've ever had ;)

I always thought you had an OUTSTANDING physique and could do very well against the best amateurs in the country. So glad to hear that you're in good spirits after such hard times!

Best of luck to you in both your personal life and BB comeback... the latest will be piece of cake, as you'll be better than ever in no time. Not a single doubt in my mind!! :)

Like you hear all the time ,all this you went through just made you stronger in the end.Give em hell brother!!!

Glad your back at it man.. i mean...stress can cause more setbacks than anything..

Your head has to be in it..... to get something out of it.. You have a good plan and goals...

just making it happen one day at a time.. one workout at a time!

Great News about your Dad.. GOD is good! You look awesome... sure you will only get better.. BB community needs more Soldiers like you.. Welcome back.

Sure we remember you mr.boom!~
Glad to have you back on the forum.

You guys are awsome.. Thank you all.. I didn't expect to have so many good people with big hearts to chime in.. Kinda got a little emotional reading them..

I am a better person and a stronger person.. I think it all happened for a reason.. The weight is comming back fast.. I feel great mentally and physically, except for the soreness lol..

Thanks again to every single one of you and I wish you all the very best as well.

Curt

I always thought you had an OUTSTANDING physique and could do very well against the best amateurs in the country. So glad to hear that you're in good spirits after such hard times!

Best of luck to you in both your personal life and BB comeback... the latest will be piece of cake, as you'll be better than ever in no time. Not a single doubt in my mind!! :)

That means alot to me comming from you.. Very motivational.

Thank you

Glad your back at it man.. i mean...stress can cause more setbacks than anything..

Your head has to be in it..... to get something out of it.. You have a good plan and goals...

just making it happen one day at a time.. one workout at a time!

Thank you Alex.. You are very inspirational..

Awesome news man! way to persevere! So I have a request. I remember your contest pics, they were IMPRESSIVE.

Everyone goes through that period where they have some time off, lose size, etc. Post up pics man! We know what you looked like, and probably will surpass that with the rest your body had. It really helps others to see where you can take a physique that has been off for some time.

I know it can be a daunting task to post up pics when you don't think you look good, but following the thread is motivating for a LOT of members, and also motivating to you!

So what you think BoomShaker? I've been on this board for years, and I know you have too. We're getting to me somewhat veterans, we can share and keep this board a great place to visit.

Awesome news man! way to persevere! So I have a request. I remember your contest pics, they were IMPRESSIVE.

Everyone goes through that period where they have some time off, lose size, etc. Post up pics man! We know what you looked like, and probably will surpass that with the rest your body had. It really helps others to see where you can take a physique that has been off for some time.

I know it can be a daunting task to post up pics when you don't think you look good, but following the thread is motivating for a LOT of members, and also motivating to you!

So what you think BoomShaker? I've been on this board for years, and I know you have too. We're getting to me somewhat veterans, we can share and keep this board a great place to visit.

Yea it sux losing some of what you've worked so long for.. You know it's all about the journey.. I bet Ronnie Coleman isn't having as much fun as he use to..

I will take some pics.. It is hard posting pics looking your worse but it would be motivating to see the change.. I've already put back on some size so I will get them asap..

Thank you and best to you.

Yea it sux losing some of what you've worked so long for.. You know it's all about the journey.. I bet Ronnie Coleman isn't having as much fun as he use to..

I will take some pics.. It is hard posting pics looking your worse but it would be motivating to see the change.. I've already put back on some size so I will get them asap..

Thank you and best to you.

Cool bro! I think many of the members who DON'T post pics because they worry about what they look like can see where you can take a physique, sometimes from rock bottom to amazing, with a ton of hard work and decent genetics.

I know what you looked like, and you are a taller guy if my memory serves, so for us taller guys it helps to see the transformation

I'm starting contest prep soon, and am dreading posting my, ahem, fluffy pics! But I will just the same.

Welcome back bro!! Good to hear that things have turned around in the right direction for you!!

Glad to hear that your life is back on track bro, can't wait to see your physique all swoled up again! Oh yeah, great wheels!

Just a quick snap shot lastnight.. 3 weeks back and nothing but m drol. I'll be switching gears next week :D

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 76

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member