over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Making Generic GH More Effective?

just from personal experience, i do a lot of blood work and self experiments with gh, spent too much wasting gh from forum info so i tested it on myself

gh serum was 2 points higher, the igf-1 was 100 higher

should give it a try and do bloods for yourself for a piece of mind, i myself will never be satisfied with someones personal experience on a forum

This is really important news so please explain in detail.
What were you using before and what did you start using after to mix your GH with?
I'd really appreciate if you could be precise and explain the exact ingredients in the water that you were using at first versus the water that you started using later. If possible do not please just say "sterile water" cause I do not know what that means.
I am not in the USA and here there are a few versions of water that is sterile and suited for injections...

This is really important news so please explain in detail.
What were you using before and what did you start using after to mix your GH with?
I'd really appreciate if you could be precise and explain the exact ingredients in the water that you were using at first versus the water that you started using later. If possible do not please just say "sterile water" cause I do not know what that means.
I am not in the USA and here there are a few versions of water that is sterile and suited for injections...

first water - bac water
second water - sterile water

sterile water is a type of water...

Last edited:
No offense, but the water didn't do a thing. 2 points difference in a GH serum test means nothing, we've seen larger variances in the same person, with same batch, on the same day etc.

As far as igf, you were on longer the second time so of course it was higher.

To think the water did this is ridiculous. Bac water is widely used.

No offense, but the water didn't do a thing. 2 points difference in a GH serum test means nothing, we've seen larger variances in the same person, with same batch, on the same day etc.

As far as igf, you were on longer the second time so of course it was higher.

To think the water did this is ridiculous. Bac water is widely used.

news to me that igf-1 levels jump 100 points like that, so my igf should be in the 10000's after a decade of gh use? lol

It's news to you igf increases over time but nonsense about going from bac water to sterile water, which is the same exact water by the way, increases GH effects makes sense to you?

Please tell us what's in your new special "sterile" water...let me guess, distilled water...

I'm not going to argue with someone that doesn't understand the most trivial shit. Yea your igf should be 1,000,000.... [emoji57]

Forget all the extensive testing that has been done on this forum alone. Let's listen to bullshit about different special "sterile" water....

It's news to you igf increases over time but nonsense about going from bac water to sterile water, which is the same exact water by the way, increases GH effects makes sense to you?

Please tell us what's in your new special "sterile" water...let me guess, distilled water...

I'm not going to argue with someone that doesn't understand the most trivial shit. Yea your igf should be 1,000,000.... [emoji57]

Forget all the extensive testing that has been done on this forum alone. Let's listen to bullshit about different special "sterile" water....

Think of it this way Rambo. He is not saying that the water is "special" and causing an increase in IGF. What if the BA in the BAC water causes some type of breakdown of the GH? It is defiantly a possibility... No need to fight about it. We can all have our own opinions and methods on the subject.

Rambo is absolutely correct. Here is the problem, don't come here sharing your personal experience ("just from personal experience") then ending the post saying ( "i myself will never be satisfied with someones personal experience on a forum"). WTF is that? Instead, try sharing your HGH Testing in the "HGH Testing" Thread and help everyone out.

Think of it this way Rambo. He is not saying that the water is "special" and causing an increase in IGF. What if the BA in the BAC water causes some type of breakdown of the GH? It is defiantly a possibility... No need to fight about it. We can all have our own opinions and methods on the subject.

BA is a preservative. So no its not a possibility. BA is used in all injectable hormones from testosterone to growth hormone. BA will not even degrade bacteria. It's only a preservative, the solution itself has to be sterile.

Pharmaceutical companies use BA all the time. Just so happens the OP is looking at sterile water using different preservatives.

To even entertain such a silly statement shows the lack of knowledge and experience. If you even understood the basics you would never entertain such an illogical idea.

Rambo is absolutely correct. Here is the problem, don't come here sharing your personal experience ("just from personal experience") then ending the post saying ( "i myself will never be satisfied with someones personal experience on a forum"). WTF is that? Instead, try sharing your HGH Testing in the "HGH Testing" Thread and help everyone out.
Let's take Racepicks for example. You've done what brother, maybe a 1000 gh serum and igf serum tests? Lol.
No exaggeration. Go look at the HGH testing threads before you guys start mouthing off some stupid shit.

If BA caused breakdown of GH(which is doesn't), then it would be broken down before it got into the blood. Since serum GH determines how much GH is in your blood, there would be a much greater variance than 2 points should there be something adversely effecting it.

BA is a preservative. So no its not a possibility. BA is used in all injectable hormones from testosterone to growth hormone. BA will not even degrade bacteria. It's only a preservative, the solution itself has to be sterile.

Pharmaceutical companies use BA all the time.

Really? Which pharma grade GH uses BA? I don't think any pharm grade GH uses BA. Please correct e if I am wrong.

I have just spoken to a friend who is a chemist but doesn't ever work with peptides in his line of work. He said that some (SOME NOT EVERY SINGLE ONE) peptides may be susceptible to degradation by BA and might need acetc acid instead. He said "don't quote me on this, I am just telling you one little thing that I recall fro many years back and it may be wrong"

But I do not think it is as simple as "BA is used by pharma companies, it won't degrade anything, so don't worry"....

Again, not starting to star shit here; just wanting to understand this thing and get my money's worth.

Really? Which pharma grade GH uses BA? I don't think any pharm grade GH uses BA. Please correct e if I am wrong.

I have just spoken to a friend who is a chemist but doesn't ever work with peptides in his line of work. He said that some (SOME NOT EVERY SINGLE ONE) peptides may be susceptible to degradation by BA and might need acetc acid instead. He said "don't quote me on this, I am just telling you one little thing that I recall fro many years back and it may be wrong"

But I do not think it is as simple as "BA is used by pharma companies, it won't degrade anything, so don't worry"....

Again, not starting to star shit here; just wanting to understand this thing and get my money's worth.

Norditropin and Serostim both use BA. I'm sure there are others.

There's no reason sterile water would be more effective than sterile water with BA. However, I have no idea why they insist on being such dicks about it.

Here is what I was looking for
Bergmann Degradation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann_degradation

"The acyl azide of a peptide (1) undergoes a Curtius rearrangement in the presence of benzyl alcohol and heat(2) to give a benzyl carbamate (3)."

whether this will happen more slowly or not at all where heat is not present, I do not know...

Pharmaceutical companies use BA all the time. Just so happens the OP is looking at sterile water using different preservatives.

To even entertain such a silly statement shows the lack of knowledge and experience. If you even understood the basics you would never entertain such an illogical idea.

That's not true. I get lots of pharm grade HCG from India and none of it comes with BA water. It all comes with Sodium Chloride 0.9% solution. Looking at an ampule of it right now.

Last edited:
That's not true. I get lots of pharm grade HCG from India and none of it comes with BA water. It all comes with Sodium Chloride 0.9% solution. Looking at an ampule of it right now.

Yes that is because ph of the body is that of sodium chloride 0.9% solution, better

but you should ask rambo, his igf is 100000 because igf keeps increasing according to him :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So what part of what I said is not true? Please enlighten me.

Sterile water with NaCl. Ok what's your point. It also comes with BA. Again they are preservatives not some special hormone enhancing "magical" water.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws