over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Making Generic GH More Effective?

Yes that is because ph of the body is that of sodium chloride 0.9% solution, better

but you should ask rambo, his igf is 100000 because igf keeps increasing according to him :rolleyes:
No my igf is at 1 billion now. It increased after I read your ridiculous posts.

Whether you use bac water or water with m-cresol doesn't matter. Both types of water are sterile which is the most important thing. M-cresol water smells like ass anyways. :(

So what part of what I said is not true? Please enlighten me.

Sterile water with NaCl. Ok what's your point. It also comes with BA. Again they are preservatives not some special hormone enhancing "magical" water.

You stated that BA is used in ALL injectible hormones... Based on what's in my hand, no it is not.

I agree that it doesn't matter what you mix your GH with - I know cheap asses that just use the distilled water from the gallon jug in their fridge. lol

We understand that BA is a preservative and its job is to preserve the liquid against bacterial contamination. That much is fine

The question is whether BA will somehow degrade the GH. I have just posted a link that explains a specific process by which BA degrades peptides. Of course, guys who came out before and put their retarded LOLs to belittle everything that they disagree with now want to ignore that link, because very few people are here to learn. People feel better about themselves when they attack opposing views.

Does anyone know if the Bergmann Degradation potentially applies to GH and other peptides?

Serostim is pharma and it comes with sterile water. I know that some people think that there is something magical about GH, but to think that there is something magical about the water just doesn't make any sense.

Not unless you use holy water!:food;smil

I'm certainly not an expert, but I would say the one thing that would make Generic HGH more effective would be for all the members to donate $5.00 to the HGH TESTING DONATIONS

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/130031-hgh-testing-donations.html

We will be testing Generic HGH using a Pharma HGH product as a reference sample. These tests will answer the question whether Generic HGH compares favorably to Pharma HGH.

Exactly! I see a lot of guys posting on any and every topic gh related but it's funny they cant donate $50 or even $25 towards this! You guy know who you are....:banghead:

Back to the topic has anyone experienced a real difference adding Huperzine A to their hgh protocol?

We understand that BA is a preservative and its job is to preserve the liquid against bacterial contamination. That much is fine

The question is whether BA will somehow degrade the GH. I have just posted a link that explains a specific process by which BA degrades peptides. Of course, guys who came out before and put their retarded LOLs to belittle everything that they disagree with now want to ignore that link, because very few people are here to learn. People feel better about themselves when they attack opposing views.

Does anyone know if the Bergmann Degradation potentially applies to GH and other peptides?

many years ago a group of ppl fucked with various things as we had heard that different solution cause delicate peptides to either degrade or not unfold correctly or get stuck to glass.

this was in dealing with the first igf-1 products that became available...

at the time only igf was looked at.

various aa solutions were tested as were porcine and bovine derivatives...

nothing really ever took off as being specifically correct.

I would be willing to bet there is good info on dats site about this.

but old info is out there...

BA doesn't degrade GH. Pharmaceutical companies wouldn't use it if that was the case.

I quickly read the wiki link you posted. This process involves heating and other aspects that shouldn't be involved in a simple reconstitution of a peptide that is kept in the fridge (as indicated by the pharmaceutical company that produces it). And how much heat is needed for a Bergmann degradation? You'd kill the GH with the heat alone no matter the sterile water used.

BA is used in other hormone preperations as well. It's in your bottle of test. And no not just UGLs, bayer Watson etc they all used BA as a preservative. Why would a preservative that does not even degrade bacteria going to degrade the hormone itself? And if this degradation is true why haven't we been able to see this in the 100s and 100s of tests in the HGH testing thread?

Like I said before it's frustrating to entertain BS to be quite honest. When there's a huge thread with tons of testing on GH using probably a 100 different products.

I don't even use GH. But if your theory about BA is true all my peptides would be degraded and useless. And guess what? I've had a peptide sit in my fridge for a year reconstituted in bac water (BA) and it worked just as intended. So why didn't the BA degrade it?

many years ago a group of ppl fucked with various things as we had heard that different solution cause delicate peptides to either degrade or not unfold correctly or get stuck to glass.

this was in dealing with the first igf-1 products that became available...

at the time only igf was looked at.

various aa solutions were tested as were porcine and bovine derivatives...

nothing really ever took off as being specifically correct.

I would be willing to bet there is good info on dats site about this.

but old info is out there...

You mean datbtrue's site?

RamboStallone,
As mentioned above, it is whole lot more complex than "if BA is good for pharma Test, it is good enough for GH". Test is not a peptide and many effects come into play when dealing with peptides. All different ballgame.
Also, which pharma GH comes in/with BA? You keep saying it is in Pharma GH, but which one? I do not know of any. If you do, please post and I will be happy to be corrected on this. please name a pharma GH that comes in BA

RamboStallone,
As mentioned above, it is whole lot more complex than "if BA is good for pharma Test, it is good enough for GH". Test is not a peptide and many effects come into play when dealing with peptides. All different ballgame.
Also, which pharma GH comes in/with BA? You keep saying it is in Pharma GH, but which one? I do not know of any. If you do, please post and I will be happy to be corrected on this. please name a pharma GH that comes in BA

I already told you.

Norditropin and Serostim both come with BA.

Water

Water is water it is the purity of the HGH that matters. With some generics 10ius is really only 8 or 6.

RamboStallone,

yup

I haven't read it but I that would be were I would look if I couldn't look where I can look. lol

:p

switching to sterile water has made my gh levels and igf-1 levels increase from the same batch of gh

IS this for real? so your saying the ba water effect the hgh?

IS this for real? so your saying the ba water effect the hgh?

just what my blood results said, not stating one is better than the other...

switched back to bac water and did bloods again, apparently according to forum experts my igf should be in the 1000's by now lol, will have to wait and see

weird lol you claimed igf rises 100 points by just being on an extra week DOH!:rolleyes:

Yes it does. Your lack of understanding and willing to understand is apparent. I'm not going to explain to you the conversion of GH to IGF. Your 2 points gh serum and 100 points igf1 serum differences mean nothing. Why don't you go read the HGH testing thread before spouting off bullshit.

I'm done here.

Most suppliers told me to use Sodium Chloride water (0.9%) for HGH. Not that I think it matter much, this won't make a big difference if you use and store well.

The "absolute" number of your HGH serum test results is just an indication if it's real or not. but let say 30 doesn't mean is not as good as 35. Could be timing of the peak etc etc.

IGF 1 is more steady, but tends to take more time to "accumulate" to a certain "peak", so maybe that is why.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner