over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

making peptides vs hgh

Arko.

Registered
if all these places can manufacture and sell peps like igf1 and others, why can't they just sell hgh?
is it that much more difficult to produce hgh compared to peps?
is it that much more expensive to produce hgh. Some hgh in china goes for less than one dollar per iu.. so it must be possible to produce fairly low cost.
peps are going for far more than that, or atleast per 10 vials. for ex hgh fragment 176-191 goes for around 300 bucks, where a kit of gh is anywhere from 70-120 for generics.
would it be possible to produce hgh using he same lab equipment as used to make igf1?

Generally the peptides sold for research are shorter easier chains to manufacture.

Ak

if all these places can manufacture and sell peps like igf1 and others, why can't they just sell hgh?
is it that much more difficult to produce hgh compared to peps?
is it that much more expensive to produce hgh. Some hgh in china goes for less than one dollar per iu.. so it must be possible to produce fairly low cost.
peps are going for far more than that, or atleast per 10 vials. for ex hgh fragment 176-191 goes for around 300 bucks, where a kit of gh is anywhere from 70-120 for generics.
would it be possible to produce hgh using he same lab equipment as used to make igf1?

actually the frag is half that 150$ @ ergo
ghrp is 70$ (kit), and every 5 mg can yield 50 doses if you research 100mcg at a time
(500 uses per kit at that amount)
btw you are right, gh is really cheap to make

Peptides are legal for research purposes, hgh isn't. This is why peptide manufacturing plants don't make hgh. It doesn't have to do with the number of amino acids in the peptide. Hgh has 191aa. Some myostatin inhibitors contain over 700aa. Chinese hgh manufacturers can make 100ius hgh for around $5. There is a huge mark up.

this might be a business sensitive question.. but hopefully not.

If I ordered peps form the u.s can I have them sent to me in canada without customs taking them? Or can I have peps sent from overseas to canada without losing them? are they legal to have sent to me?
If not is there any way to get around it, like a lab company or something?
There are sources in canada but cheapest I can find hgh fragment is $300 for 10 bottles of 5mg each. otherwise they are $50 per vial.. one source has a 2 for 1 special on right now where its $50 for 2 vials.. so I guess the cheapest is $25 per vial.
With all these peptide companies popping up all over the place, Im wondering where you all get your supply of peptides from? Or do you have them made yourself somehow?
Just wonder how so many peptide companies can come about online?
What would it take to start a peptide business myself online?

again I can guess this is business sensitive to some, but if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it.

Peptides are legal for research purposes, hgh isn't. This is why peptide manufacturing plants don't make hgh. It doesn't have to do with the number of amino acids in the peptide. Hgh has 191aa. Some myostatin inhibitors contain over 700aa. Chinese hgh manufacturers can make 100ius hgh for around $5. There is a huge mark up.

so in theory any of the labs manufacturing peptides could also make hgh if they wanted to if it was legal to do so?

If this is the case.. WE ALL BEG OF YOU - Please make us some legit gh, and put all the fake makers out of business!
SO FU##ING SICK OF THE LACK OF QUALITY GH ON THE MARKET.. or atleast the lack of consistency.

Last edited:
so in theory any of the labs manufacturing peptides could also make hgh if they wanted to if it was legal to do so?

If this is the case.. WE ALL BEG OF YOU - Please make us some legit gh, and put all the fake makers out of business!
SO FU##ING SICK OF THE LACK OF QUALITY GH ON THE MARKET.. or atleast the lack of consistency.

AMEN BOTHER

fake makers? half the peps ive seen out there are just as fake, stick with the tried and true ,and dont forget the saying that will always hold up, if its too good to be true it prob is

$5 including the fancy packaging=-)
hahahaha

bro, there is legit gh on the board. If people didnt always go with the cheapest price tag, they would be much happier in the long run imo.

I swear by elitropin, riptropin.

bro, there is legit gh on the board. If people didnt always go with the cheapest price tag, they would be much happier in the long run imo.

I swear by elitropin, riptropin.

But I've heard there is definately some good rips and some that are half ass good, or possibly no good as well.
How do I know the rips I order are infact good before I order.
wasn't there a test talking about rips quality being low or something.. and that the guy distributing it was going to look into it?
just trying alphagen's right now, so hopefully that'll go good.. then I can stop spending so much time looking for a consistent brand,.

going to try some kigs soon as well. some called (high-kigtropin)
anyone heard of these?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity