over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Male fertility advice please...:

Skins

Registered
I’ve been on test for the past 5 years. Tuning 45 this year, and my girl and I would like to try to get her pregnant. She turns 42 in late June.

I’ve heard/read HCG is needed to induce stimulation from the testes to produce sperm while using exogenous hormones. My current dosage for the past 2 years has been around .75 ml of 250/ml per every 8-10 days.

Any and all advice from those who have successfully had a child and the protocols is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get tested to see if your sperms are good to begin with.

my story.....My dr knows everything I am taking. GH, Test P, Tren and Mast on and off for the last 2 year. In Sept my wife got off the pill, she is 40 and I am 40. I never came off as I started a cycle late Aug. My dr said lets hold off on HCG and just see.....I got my tests back late Nov for my sperm, I was good to go and found out my wife was prego like 5 days later. She is due with a healthy boy in July

My advice, start off and get your sperm checked and than go from there but I would rely on your dr and not the net.....a lot of guys here have knocked up there girls being on

Mon/Wed/Fri: HMG @ 75 iu
Tues/Thurs/Sat: HCG @ 2,000

You need HMG more than HCG, so if you only had one, HMG is the way to go. HCG appears to compliments the HMG by increasing sperm production indirectly, but HMG DIRECTLY increases sperm production because it contains FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). This is the actual hormone responsible for stimulating sperm production in the body.

On the other hand, HCG mimics LH (leutinizing hormone), which is the hormone responsible for stimulating testosterone production, not sperm production.

However, as mentioned above, combining HCG with HMG seems to have a synergistic effect on sperm production, so using both is ideal. You can use this protocol when you are ON or OFF steroids. It does not matter, as these compounds bypass the first two stages of the HPTA and head directly to the testes, where they stimulate testosterone and sperm production directly. I have had numerous people report great success with this protocol.

I am 42 and have been on Dr. Prescribe TRT for about 8 years. My wife is 35. 2 years ago, my wife decided she wanted to start trying for our first child, so I decided, per Bro science, I should start using hcg. I do not recall the dosage that I was using, but the length of time was about 2 months before we found out she was pregnant.

Fast forward to 2 months ago, she informs me she wants another. She gets off her birth control, and I drag my feet ordering the hcg. She is now 1 month pregnant, and I didn’t even get around to ordering the hcg.

Both children were conceived on 200mg/week Test Cyp. I stopped using hcg after we found out about the first child and have not taken it since.

Last edited:
Go get tested to see if your sperms are good to begin with. My advice, start off and get your sperm checked and than go from there

Is it "Sperm Count (Total Count)" the test one should do?:confused:

You need HMG more than HCG, so if you only had one, HMG is the way to go. HCG appears to compliments the HMG by increasing sperm production indirectly, but HMG DIRECTLY increases sperm production because it contains FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). This is the actual hormone responsible for stimulating sperm production in the body.

On the other hand, HCG mimics LH (leutinizing hormone), which is the hormone responsible for stimulating testosterone production, not sperm production.

However, as mentioned above, combining HCG with HMG seems to have a synergistic effect on sperm production, so using both is ideal. You can use this protocol when you are ON or OFF steroids. It does not matter, as these compounds bypass the first two stages of the HPTA and head directly to the testes, where they stimulate testosterone and sperm production directly. I have had numerous people report great success with this protocol.

That's the same Dave Palumbo Protocol. But he says no to anabolic steroids when using the protocol. I can't remember, but I think he also recommends 50mg of Clomid ED

I am 42 and have been on Dr. Prescribe TRT for about 8 years. My wife is 35. 2 years ago, my wife decided she wanted to start trying for our first child, so I decided, per Bro science, I should start using hcg. I do not recall the dosage that I was using, but the length of time was about 2 months before we found out she was pregnant.

Fast forward to 2 months ago, she informs me she wants another. She gets off her birth control, and I drag my feet ordering the hcg. She is now 1 month pregnant, and I didn’t even get around to ordering the hcg.

Both children were conceived on 200mg/week Test Cyp. I stopped using hcg after we found out about the first child and have not taken it since.

What gender were your children? I’ve sad somewhere bodybuilders tend to produce females more often. (That might be more of an issue with the ones to take high doses for long periods)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it "Sperm Count (Total Count)" the test one should do?:confused:

No, you need a complete analysis. Count isnt the only factor especially considering your age. They need to also be active and normally shape. Get a dr to do an analysis and you will know where you stand. I wouldnt do anything before getting the analysis.

Mike's advice is dead on if you arent going to come off test. If you are willing to stop you could probably get where you need with hcg alone - this is what I did. The HCG also boosted my test levels to the 800-900 range, so I didnt need test anyway.

Bottom line, unless your body never produced sperm to begin with, you should be able to get to where you need to have a kid. Your wife is a different story.

I have 2 boys using a protocol similar to what MA posted.I did come off all steroids.As Monkey Boy already stated,get a semen analysis done first

I just sent this to a friend who is trying to get his wife pregnant. Thank you for the educational post Mike!!!

I have 2 boys using a protocol similar to what MA posted.I did come off all steroids

How long did you wait after getting off steroids to start the protocol? Also, how long were you ON steroids before stopping?

How long did you wait after getting off steroids to start the protocol? Also, how long were you ON steroids before stopping?

I have used steroids for over 20 years.I took breaks here and there but I was on much longer then I was off.I started the fertility protocol 2-3 days after my last shot of test both times

I got a girlfriend pregnant a few years ago while on Clomid only. My sperm count was through the roof. Knocked her up just sitting in the same room with her.

not wanting to be that guy..but

make sure you get the children tested for paternity

Sometimes you can get your wife pregnant even if you are on a cycle. I was on about 750 mg/wk test, 300 mg tren, and 500 EQ per week and conceived both of my daughters the very first month my wife went off the pill. I wouldn't assume you are going to have trouble.

If you are in a hurry though I would get the sperm count done though. I think they also look at the motility of the sperm too.

Man, you always assume the worst. I hope you are just kidding!

friend of mine found out he was raising a kid who wasn't his after 8 years

dearest wife was cheating on him throughout the marriage

so there's that...

estimates place 10-30% of fathers unknowingly raising another man's child. a simple test can save you tens of thousands of dollars, and loads of heart ache

the only ones who are impacted by paternity fraud are the innocent (the man and the child).

don't expect the worst, but be prepared for it

You don't advise clomid as well on that protocol?

Do you know from clients or first hand that this will work ON or OFF a TRT dose?

My wife and I just went to the doc and he prescribed me HCG and HMG. He said do HMG 3x per week and HCG Monday and Friday at 2500 iu's. However, he said I should go off of the TRT. I don't want to feel like shit, so staying on my TRT sounds much better. HCG and HMG are crazy expensive out of pocket though, so I'd hate to use them with TRT and not get my sperm count up. I was at i think 9 million while on trt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131