advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Man and woman are not from the same planet?

Magic_Line

Banned
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
t1.0-

It’s actually a pretty good book.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

'We mistakenly assume that if our partners love us they will react and behave in certain ways - the ways we react and behave when we love someone.' -by Dr. John Gray

The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex. Really worth a read.

You got to date non local women to have a good idea of women overall. I have been dating non locals lately, and feel a lot more comfy.
My experience.

Thanks for your recommendation, I will try to read.
Did you learn much from this book?

I actually did.

A lot of what he discusses once I gave it some thought was true.

Women, as a general rule, use many more words per day than men. They need to talk, whereas men just want to hear the quick synopsis.

Women need to vent. Many times a man will hear the venting and instinctually attempt to “fix” the issue.

She’s Not asking you to fix the issue, (offer advice), only listen closely as she vents. She’s wants to you sympathetically listen, nothing more.

Interesting read.

Last edited:
I’m just here to read what Little Slice is gonna say

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg"]It's Not About The Nail - YouTube[/ame]

Good stuff on the comments on that page:

"When it comes to talking about their problems and their worries with friends, men and women have completely different goals.

When a man unburdens himself to his friends, what he is really doing is asking for help. "These are my problems. Assist me in coming up with solutions to them." When a woman unburdens herself, what she is really doing is asking for sympathy. "These are my problems. Isn't my life terrible because I have all these problems? Don't you feel sorry for me?"

The reason why so many women think men are incapable of 'serious' emotion is because when a woman tells a man about her problems, he immediately does what men do: tries to fix them. This is a natural response; after all, it he were the one unburdening himself, that's what he'd want. Some suggestion as to how to fix the problems.

Unfortunately, the woman doesn't want solutions, she wants sympathy, and since the man isn't commiserating, she believes he is unsympathetic and dispassionate toward her concerns despite that being very far from the truth.

Likewise, the reason why so many men think women are flighty and over-emotional is because when a man tells a woman about his problems, she immediately does what women do, and talks about how she feels the same way when faced with similar problems and how horrible it is for him and so on, when what he wants is for her to offer him some solution.

Neither gender's approach is wrong, nor are these approaches "uncaring" or "flighty". They merely reflect the differences in the way the brains of men and women are wired."

"When it comes to talking about their problems and their worries with friends, men and women have completely different goals.

When a man unburdens himself to his friends, what he is really doing is asking for help. "These are my problems. Assist me in coming up with solutions to them." When a woman unburdens herself, what she is really doing is asking for sympathy. "These are my problems. Isn't my life terrible because I have all these problems? Don't you feel sorry for me?"

The reason why so many women think men are incapable of 'serious' emotion is because when a woman tells a man about her problems, he immediately does what men do: tries to fix them. This is a natural response; after all, it he were the one unburdening himself, that's what he'd want. Some suggestion as to how to fix the problems.

Unfortunately, the woman doesn't want solutions, she wants sympathy, and since the man isn't commiserating, she believes he is unsympathetic and dispassionate toward her concerns despite that being very far from the truth.

Likewise, the reason why so many men think women are flighty and over-emotional is because when a man tells a woman about his problems, she immediately does what women do, and talks about how she feels the same way when faced with similar problems and how horrible it is for him and so on, when what he wants is for her to offer him some solution.

Neither gender's approach is wrong, nor are these approaches "uncaring" or "flighty". They merely reflect the differences in the way the brains of men and women are wired."

the woman's approach is wrong because it doesn't provide any solutions to the problems... which can be deadly - in certain circumstances.

when the time for action has come, men will rise to the occasion, whereas the typical woman will be busy yammering on about how she feels about the situation.

pretty sure we've all been there lol.

the woman's approach is wrong because it doesn't provide any solutions to the problems... which can be deadly - in certain circumstances.

when the time for action has come, men will rise to the occasion, whereas the typical woman will be busy yammering on about how she feels about the situation.

That sure is the truth. Take it from someone who was married for many years.

This is very accurate and very well said. That said, it comes down to the natural wiring of us all. As a man, I am quite capable of showing some emotion to a woman I am with. Different for different circumstances. Despite what women say, they do not want you to be another woman though and too full of emotion. They want you to suck it up and be the man, but some balance and expressing some emotion, and yes, sympathy can go a very long way. You are "relating" to her when you give this. But it's a also a bit dangerous, as if you start showing too much, you lose your value to her as the man. She will lose respect for you and view you as some "girlfriend" and you do NOT want that either. That is when a woman will cheat. If you become her "girlfriend" and too understanding, she will naturally begin looking. Women like men that are a bit of a challenge. They like to feel like they are fixing you to some degree.

Women are freaking complex and I have spent my life trying to truly figure them out and just gave up. Even sexually they are such a mess these days. They want to sweet and nice and to be treated literally like whores and all points between. If anyone ever figures women out, look me up, I need to know.

That is when a woman will cheat. If you become her "girlfriend" and too understanding, she will naturally begin looking. Women like men that are a bit of a challenge. They like to feel like they are fixing you to some degree.

this is why you never, under any circumstances, give her a government-enforced document that guarantees your commitment.

Women are freaking complex

they really aren't, once you've seen the light.

There is a line in the movie As good as it gets where Jack Nicholson is asked

“How do you write women so well?”

Nicholson:

“I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.”

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members