YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Man do you ever think about the money youve spent on bodybuilding?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
I know bodybuilding has easily cost me 12k a year for the past 4 years between all the food, supplements, etc and that's nothing compared to some guys as Im not even a competitor and I keep my doses very low.

Maybe for rich guys on here its no big deal but shit Im only 25 and while I do well (finally) I don't really have anything to show for it... still saving up to buy a house. I could of easily used that money as a downpayment on a 150k car or a downpayment on a sick condo on the water and I'd be chilling right now. Or even better, took off work traveled the world for a year.

I have no regrets but I'd be lying if I don't wish I could go back in time sometimes and just stayed natty and not spent so much money on everything. For the guys that aren't loaded on here do you ever have this thought in the back of your mind? Sometimes its depressing for me....then I try to look at the bright side and remind myself of all the hot women Ive banged from taking up bodybuilding and that helps the pain a little bit.

Last edited:
I've spent 700$ a month just on GH for 2 years (pharma grade)
16800 USD basically a nice car :D

I try not to, tbh. It's a hobby for me, so I mentally justify it with "well it's cheaper than owning a speed boat or a plane for a hobby":rolleyes:

Lol I'd have so much nice shit.

I only do DNP, the cheapest and most effective drug. If there was something similar for the muscle mass gain, it would be fine. But there are so many drugs, expensive, with so many side effects, that I see the situation as very enslaving.

The idea of using needles does not feel good for me, if DNP had to inject, I would not be using it either.

On drugs? Im part jewish so I get decent gear for cheap, i've been on gear now for 2.5 years and i'd imagine ive only spent 3-5k total.

While I may be the most jacked guy in the room 9/10, im still an amauter, dropping thousands on Primo, pharma gear, etc just doesnt make sense. Some test, 19-nor, MK, and generic GH and i'm pretty fuggin swole on the low.

On food? My god its like my biggest expense by a mile, I eat like a fucking king and a sumo wrestler combined.

Idk if you can count food bill...if I didn't train my food bill would probably be just as high but filled with (technically less food) fast and cheap on the go resteraunt food... probably more alcohol as well.. so I'd be fattier and unhealthier in all actuality.

You are assuming you'd be putting these "bodybuilding" funds straight into the bank...more likely you'd just pick another hobby and money dump and be at the same place financially..we all need hobbies.

Probably still less than I spent on alcohol and hookers when I was in my teens and early 20's! lol

Looking good is worth more to me than anything material.

Looking and feeling good is worth more to me than anything material.

You are assuming you'd be putting these "bodybuilding" funds straight into the bank...more likely you'd just pick another hobby and money dump and be at the same place financially..we all need hobbies.

Many people would save that money or have cheaper hobbies.

That said, bodybuilding has always been a sport where you lose more money than you earn.

Many people can go well with that expense, others are financially broken and have to sell drugs or suck dicks. At that time, you are fucked.

F**k no! No regrets and neither should anyone else. You only live this life at least, once and if BB is the way you chose to make the most of it, why regret the money spent?

Some people have gambling addictions, or pay for hookers, booze, drugs, you name it. Improving one's self image is not money wasted, it's money well spent.

:headbang:

I don't compete and bodybuilding is my only hobby - really the only thing I have time for outside of work, personal responsibilities, etc. I don't care about cars, clothes, video games, going to the club, having the latest and greatest phone / TV / whatever. I'm 100% fine with whatever I spend on it.

I'm sure that I've spent a Small Fortune over the Decades that I've been doing this.
How's that Commercial go, "Hey, I'm worth it".

It keeps me Sane and helps Combat my Osteoarthritis.

So I look at it this way, "Look at all the Money I've saved on Psychiatric and Orthopedic Doctors Bills"............................ JP

As far as food goes some of that you would spend even if you were a couch potato. And most hobbies are money loosing propositions. Try building up a car or boat and see what some one will give you for it, you usually loose money. If you find you are spending a grand a month to be a gym rat then maybe this isn't the hobby for you. No offence meant. But I know of lots of guys spending much less and impress people with their physiques. Money has no value, it is only worth what you spend it on. If you are satisfied with the value of your purchases then continue on. If not time to try something else.

No regrets, but I do kind of pout about during those times I'm really broke and think "hmmm, prolly shouldn't have put in that extra order of gh", lol. Theoretically if I wasn't spending that money on bodybuilding, I'd be out of debt and have a lot of work done on my house. But hey, I'm taking the long way around :)

I would probably just have a different hobby that i would be wasting money on.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws