over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

man is my arse such a kickin

scrray

Registered
Bros careful where you get your test info from. only a few out there that are super painless. 5 days now and I ain't manageable to sit right yet

Bros careful where you get your test info from. only a few out there that are super painless. 5 days now and I ain't manageable to sit right yet

Sounds like a test 500 with eo I tried a while back. Didn't even finish the bottle. Gave it to my partner. Lol. Hurt him bad too. I think it's still just sitting around, nobody wants it.

A buddy of mine gave me a few vials of bio test claiming that it made big welps on his ass. I served it up and shot it home and it felt great to me.

I must not react poorly to injection site pain and swelling. Never tried any 500 or 600 stuff though.

A buddy of mine gave me a few vials of bio test claiming that it made big welps on his ass. I served it up and shot it home and it felt great to me.

I must not react poorly to injection site pain and swelling. Never tried any 500 or 600 stuff though.

Fox, BT's 400 is a piece of cake. A true test for u is endo's 500. Puts a hurtin on all my pals. My dumb ass injected 2ml my first time. Lol. Huuuuuge mistake. It's a true test of manhood lol. But I hear it doesn't affect everybody that way. U may be one of the lucky ones.

Fox, BT's 400 is a piece of cake. A true test for u is endo's 500. Puts a hurtin on all my pals. My dumb ass injected 2ml my first time. Lol. Huuuuuge mistake. It's a true test of manhood lol. But I hear it doesn't affect everybody that way. U may be one of the lucky ones.

bro....i think you just saved me a big PITA :)
i was thinking about doing the same thing...may have to rethink that lol!

LOL...... My friend. I no longer wish to tempt fate.I am fine with my little 250 per ml. However.... i did pin 1 1/2 ml of TNE today before workout. I had hit a nerve going in and didnt want to pull it out and do over,,, so I just plunged it.

OUCH!!!!!! That smarted a little. TNE burns a little anyway and I guess it pissed off that nerve.

P.S Hit 335 for 8 on the bench today. Def gettin stronger woo hoo!!!!!

Last edited:
I dont understand why so many people keep on using T400/500 when 90% of the time its so painful

I would honestly rather inject 2cc's of 200mg/ml and experience no pain than feeling crippled for a few days because of post injection pain

I dont understand why so many people keep on using T400/500 when 90% of the time its so painful

I would honestly rather inject 2cc's of 200mg/ml and experience no pain than feeling crippled for a few days because of post injection pain

Agree, my new approach is reducing my volumes. I used to think if I'm sticking myself I'm gonna make it worthwhile. 3ml every time, every day every other. I've went higher with the 5ml syringes. With time I found all that volume hindered absorption and that site wasn't ready for reinjection for a prolonged time. I'm trying the lower volume approach using only 2ml at a time and it seems to be working. Sites seem to be ready much faster. Idk I'm just experimenting with diff approaches to what works best for me.

Oh and only using 250mg or 300 mg per ml concentrations def helping with site readiness as well. Less pip and knots/swelling.

bro....i think you just saved me a big PITA :)
i was thinking about doing the same thing...may have to rethink that lol!

I could just have an eo sensitivity, along with all my pals. I kinda doubt we all have the same eo allergy. At first I thought it was just me, but every single guy I've given it to complains in the same fashion. It seems the best approach is 0.5ml at a time. It seems manageable at that dose.

I have no experience with any of their other products. Just the 500. I'm sure the less concentrated stuff is more tolerable.

LOL...... My friend. I no longer wish to tempt fate.I am fine with my little 250 per ml. However.... i did pin 1 1/2 ml of TNE today before workout. I had hit a nerve going in and didnt want to pull it out and do over,,, so I just plunged it.

OUCH!!!!!! That smarted a little. TNE burns a little anyway and I guess it pissed off that nerve.

P.S Hit 335 for 8 on the bench today. Def gettin stronger woo hoo!!!!!

Ouch for sure! Nerves have a way of letting u know their pissed. Lol. I've not used TNE, sounds like it working though. Big numbers on the bench. Last time I flat benched I barely went over 135. Lol.

Last time I flat benched I barely went over 135. Lol.

You sure that is not a typo? :D

I pinned 2 cc's of test e from one of the sponsors here the other day in my ass and it felt like it just knotted up in me. Hurt like hell for days.
Other stuff I have used was almost painless.

It doesn't even have to be that high mg per ml.

I'm using a sponsors Test E 350 and yes I made a mistake the first time by injecting 3ml of it all one time and it knotted me up bad for over 2 weeks.

Now I'm mixing this Test E along with the same sponsors Tren E and Deca and it still leaves a small knot after each injection but no real PIP. Nothing my hearing pad can't take care of.

I refuse to use anything that is painful and knots me up - too many painless products out there to suffer through that.

You sure that is not a typo? :D

I pinned 2 cc's of test e from one of the sponsors here the other day in my ass and it felt like it just knotted up in me. Hurt like hell for days.
Other stuff I have used was almost painless.

No sir. I go lighter on flat bench. Thinking of dropping it all together. Shoulder perms jacked I think. Got run over by a suv last year. Took 6 months to bench at all without pain. Now it seems Dumbells feel best to me. No shoulder pain.

No sir. I go lighter on flat bench. Thinking of dropping it all together. Shoulder perms jacked I think. Got run over by a suv last year. Took 6 months to bench at all without pain. Now it seems Dumbells feel best to me. No shoulder pain.

Its prob because when people flat bench they most always touch the chest... bringing your elbows past 90 degrees and hyper extending delt and joint. Flat benches are good for bragging and injuries.... thats about it. LOL

3ml of test at once?!?!?! WOW

Ya I never had any problems with 3ml of my Watson Test Cyp so I didn't think it would be a problem. I should have realized that additional 150ml/ml would do me in. I was sleeping on my heating pad every night for 2 weeks :banghead:

I know it, just common sense. I don't understand either.

I know it, just common sense. I don't understand either.

My logic was this. If I'm making such and such gains with my concentration at 250/ml, well if I double that I'm gonna get huge. I think that's most peeps intentions. The desire to save a needle stick and up the dose at the same time. Unfortunately it's a lesson I learned the hard way. Live and learn.

My logic was this. If I'm making such and such gains with my concentration at 250/ml, well if I double that I'm gonna get huge. I think that's most peeps intentions. The desire to save a needle stick and up the dose at the same time. Unfortunately it's a lesson I learned the hard way. Live and learn.

Heck, even if youre doing 3 grams a week total and its all long ester stuff that is only 12ml to inject for the week. If you space out the injections that is just 4 different injections on 4 days during the week at 3ml each. Doing those 4 injections is going to be much less painful than doing just 1 injection of most crap that is 400 mg/ml or more. Sticking yourself with a needle isn't that bad at all and certainly worth saving yourself extreme pain and not being able to lift because its so sore and stiff.

I think a lot of guys using that stuff either don't know any better or don't believe it when others tell them how much it hurts. I too did it once, I bought 2 bottle of T400 and ended up throwing that shit in the trash.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws