over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Man that sucks I hate seeing that

I am 9 months left quad tear repair surgery. Its a long process, glad to help with any questions...good luck with the recovery.

I should have also mentioned he is a complete tit :eek: Social media rants and going mental as you say. As you know he was abusive to my ex because she wouldn't get with him. It was shock to her as he was nice when he trained her and didn't act sexual at all. But afterwards he texted alsorts of rude abusive things stating thats what the fitness girls do. Going on about anal sex etc. Really weird as on social media he would go on about respecting women all the time. I ended up taking him off as his posts were weird and just him bullshitting to look good.
I remember that mate. weirdo. talks about he gets all the ass and pussy in the world and then does shit like that.

He is a broke Rich Piana on social media in my books. His social media following is not great either.

i dont follow him or rich.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Man that sucks to say the least. Evan is about as real as they come! Such a down to earth dude. I just recently watched a YouTube video of him and John Meadows training legs and it was super motivational.

I should have also mentioned he is a complete tit :eek: Social media rants and going mental as you say. As you know he was abusive to my ex because she wouldn't get with him. It was shock to her as he was nice when he trained her and didn't act sexual at all. But afterwards he texted alsorts of rude abusive things stating thats what the fitness girls do. Going on about anal sex etc. Really weird as on social media he would go on about respecting women all the time. I ended up taking him off as his posts were weird and just him bullshitting to look good.

Sounds like an insecure jealous person whose manhood gets challenged whenever a girl turns him down.

I am 9 months left quad tear repair surgery. Its a long process, glad to help with any questions...good luck with the recovery.

How did you tear yours?

How did you tear yours?

Long story but I partially tore it trying to move a smith machine away from the wall and fingers slipped and fell. That was 10 years ago, completely tore it when I broke my ankle 8 years ago and didn't know it at the time. Because of the delay, I had trouble finding someone to fix it until now. For me it is a long recovery and the quad doesn't look the same but at lease I won't be falling all the time :)

My patella tear ended my comp days, kinda sucked it "healed to fast" and my doc just kinda left me in a cast for 12 weeks to heal.
the supplements I took probably had it healed in 6 weeks.When we finally started PT after almost 4 months the tendon was so tight I had lost 20 degrees range of motion. It was complete agony to stretch it back out.
Right after mine - I saw Victor Martinez tore his patella by just stretching exercises in the gym. I followed his rehab closely, and seemed the doc did everything right with him, had him on a cpm machine to stretch the tendon as it healed.

**broken link removed**

I wish Evan well it ain't no picnic for sure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws