Man that sucks I hate seeing that

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
he is such a good guy too....

feel awful for him.

Evan tears quad tendon!!!!

Massive G tore his quad slipping on his steps years back too....it seems like that happens very frequently with bodybuilders (Branch Warren, Bill Anger, Mike Ghazi etc)

The weird thing is that it almost ALWAYS happens outside the gym; not very often it happens when doing a movement you've been doing for many many years.

Evan's a warrior though, He'll come back better than ever.

I forget the guys name. He's from the UK and was never a pro, but got huge attention from being huge and had a supplement deal going too. Any way he tore BOTH at the same time doing front hack squats at an expo show trying to show off with way too much weight.

CG

I forget the guys name. He's from the UK and was never a pro, but got huge attention from being huge and had a supplement deal going too. Any way he tore BOTH at the same time doing front hack squats at an expo show trying to show off with way too much weight.

CG
Not Zack Khan right, because he tore both his quads as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

John Pierre Fux tore them both on a photoshoot.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 744
Just texted him....he is in pretty good spirits considering

Very weird...there are threads on this first page about Dusty Hanshaw, Stan Efferding, and Evan Centopauni...all people i've been talking/texting with the last 10 days...coincidence? or am i bad luck? I see a Yates thread and i dont have his number so I guess he is in the clear

Peculiar how people are blowing out their quads.

Palumbo blew his out going down stairs

Dave Pucinella blew his out getting up from a recliner

Dusty Hanshaw, Stan Efferding, and Evan Centopauni...all people i've been talking/texting with the last 10 days.

Nice brag...

I hope this is nothing more than a set back for him. From everything I've seen/read Evan sounds like a stand up guy. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Ya I saw that on IG. Sucks big time

Nice brag...

I hope this is nothing more than a set back for him. From everything I've seen/read Evan sounds like a stand up guy. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

I didnt really mean it like that but Evan tore his quad, and Dusty hurt his hamstring, Stan has the bad hip....starting to think im bad karma

Last edited:

CG
CG u talking about zack khan
he is a pro IFBB.
He won UKBFF show and turned pro.
it happened after he turned pro he was hack squatting alone in the gym.
his first leg gave away and tore and the whole fucking wt went on the second leg and that snapped too. He lied on the floor in pain until somebody came and called emergency services.

he rehabbed and came back and competed in tempa pro few years back and was outside top 6.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Very unfortunate and a shitty thing to happen.

Also sucks because he planned on doing the NY Pro this year and was stating he had just had his best off-season to date.

terrible

he was planning on getting back onstage this year at the New York pro

The weird thing is that it almost ALWAYS happens outside the gym; not very often it happens when doing a movement you've been doing for many many years.

Evan's a warrior though, He'll come back better than ever.

Not weird at all. You're used to that motor recruitment pattern. You've done it for years. Your focused and concentrating. But no one pays attention when walking down some stairs

Yep, this sucks. Evan is one of, if not my favorite modern bodybuilder. For me it's not just about the physique anymore. There are lots of those in the pro ranks. These days I look more at the individual themselves and there has always been something about Evan that I just liked...and it goes beyond his character.

Anyway, I wish him the best of luck. I was saddened to hear that he just completed one of his best off-seasons ever and was more motivated that he had been in years. That must make this injury especially difficult to cope with. However, if Evan happens to read this thread (doubtful), I want to encourage him not see this as a total loss...not even from a physical progress standpoint. Yes, it is going to set him behind considerably in his leg development simply because of the lengthy recovery involved, but it doesn't necessarily have to be so for his upper-body. Although this type of injury will make even upper-body training impossible at first, he will soon be able to train it again and can quickly re-gain any improvements he made this last off-season.

Furthermore, it may also provide him with an opportunity to make additional progress in certain areas of his upper-body that maybe didn't get 100% attention previously because of the stress that leg training places on the CNS and overall time commitment. There's usually something that can be done in situations like this to help better a bodybuilder. Plus, injuries like this always bring with them new possibilities--new ways of looking at things--a new perspective. I know...because I experienced it after breaking my back and dealing with spinal infection. It was a horrific injury-illness that prevented me from being able to walk (at all) for many months and kept me out of the gym completely for about a year. At one point, after being told I might not walk unassisted again, I went into a deep depression, but eventually pulled myself out of it and instead of being resentful, I tried to be grateful for the things I did have. When I eventually recovered, I realized what a blessing it was to have a working body...and haven't taken it for granted since. Any additional blessings are just that much sweeter, whereas before I never fully appreciated them.

CG u talking about zack khan
he is a pro IFBB.
He won UKBFF show and turned pro.
it happened after he turned pro he was hack squatting alone in the gym.
his first leg gave away and tore and the whole fucking wt went on the second leg and that snapped too. He lied on the floor in pain until somebody came and called emergency services.

he rehabbed and came back and competed in tempa pro few years back and was outside top 6.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Ya that's the guy I was thinking about. I didn't know he got his card. Good for him. Is he doing anything with it. lol Haven't heard anything about him.

Ya that's the guy I was thinking about. I didn't know he got his card. Good for him. Is he doing anything with it. lol Haven't heard anything about him.

He concentrates more on the social media side of things. He did do the Tampa Pro a few years back as Dev mentioned but doesn't have the structure. I think he goes more for the mass monster look and making money without competing. He also has his own range of suppléments. I met him a few years back.

well he got his card BEFORE the injury and had great potential but then injury happened which ate few years out of his prime as he was fresh from his pro win.

he was good at social media so had a decent fan following and was sponsored for looooong time by Nutrex even during his injury phase. He has his own gym in sheffield.

then he openeed his supp line which i think didnt do too well as he shut it down. why would anyone shut it down if its doing well right.

last he was sponsored by some UG peptide company so i think times were bad not a real sponsor.

I feel he should not have left nutrex. he was the face of there underground line of supps.

he was planning a comback with milos last i heard

He is losing the plot or lost it already and does clown shit on social media. sort of like rich piana category but without the money

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
remember fux.....ended this guys career....multiple Olympia contestant....

Attachments

• fux.jpg
    fux.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 599
well he got his card BEFORE the injury and had great potential but then injury happened which ate few years out of his prime as he was fresh from his pro win.

he was good at social media so had a decent fan following and was sponsored for looooong time by Nutrex even during his injury phase. He has his own gym in sheffield.

then he openeed his supp line which i think didnt do too well as he shut it down. why would anyone shut it down if its doing well right.

last he was sponsored by some UG peptide company so i think times were bad not a real sponsor.

I feel he should not have left nutrex. he was the face of there underground line of supps.

he was planning a comback with milos last i heard

He is losing the plot or lost it already and does clown shit on social media. sort of like rich piana category but without the money

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I should have also mentioned he is a complete tit :eek: Social media rants and going mental as you say. As you know he was abusive to my ex because she wouldn't get with him. It was shock to her as he was nice when he trained her and didn't act sexual at all. But afterwards he texted alsorts of rude abusive things stating thats what the fitness girls do. Going on about anal sex etc. Really weird as on social media he would go on about respecting women all the time. I ended up taking him off as his posts were weird and just him bullshitting to look good.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member