over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Manny Pacquiao

He even fractured Margo's orbital bone. There was some orbital muscle lodged in the fracture, and Margo's gonna have to have surgery to correct it. The fight should have been stopped by the 8th or 9th round. Manny even let up the last couple of rounds cuz he said he didn't want to inflict any permanent damage. That's a REAL warrior who respects his enemy enough to be merciful. Can you imagine what he could have done to his eye if he tried to go for the knockout the last 2 rounds?

Absolutely a true warrior and a class act from Manny. No doubt as one of the greatest boxer of all time in any weight.

Mayweather does not have the balls big enough to take on Pac-Man.
Pac-Man beat the crap out of Margarito. Peace.

Yeah, Mayweather wont fight someone that he knows he can't dominate. Hell, Ive never even seen Mayweather take very many powershots before. Does Mayweather have a chin? Ive seen Paco take some tough shot and he keeps on commin. I don't think Mayweather could take the punishment that Paco would dish out. I bet if they did fight that most of the fight would be Mayweather jumping around avoid Paco and not many shots would even land. I willing to bet that the fight would be an epic dissapointment.

The only downside to the fight was the post fight questions from that ass of a broadcaster. Here you have the two guys in the ring, one guy is taking a hell of a beating and then he has to listen to that idiot ask Pac if he was carrying Margirito in the end. It was apparent to anyone with eyes that he was taking it easy, the guy could have worded it differently such as, "Did the KO become less important in later rounds due to the scorecard?"

Great fight just thought the guy was a moron with his questions.

Yeah, Mayweather wont fight someone that he knows he can't dominate. Hell, Ive never even seen Mayweather take very many powershots before. Does Mayweather have a chin? Ive seen Paco take some tough shot and he keeps on commin. I don't think Mayweather could take the punishment that Paco would dish out. I bet if they did fight that most of the fight would be Mayweather jumping around avoid Paco and not many shots would even land. I willing to bet that the fight would be an epic dissapointment.

I have to disagree bro! Mayweather Defeinitely has a chin, It was just tested in his last fight with Mosley. I have to agree too though, If Pac started throwing them wild super fast punches he like to throw and doesn't let May get comfortable and adjust, He'd win, But, It could would be lights out for Pac if he got caught throwing wild! So many different things would make this a great fight... Hopefully we get to see it.

Pac is a legend, but!!!!!!!

Pac is definately great......... but nobodys defense is as steller as Mayweathers. Pac has 2 rounds to smash him before Mays defence turns computer game like. May always spends the first 2 rounds feeling out the oppenent and then 3rd round turns on.

Pac is definately legendary, but so is May. Call it an excuse but he doesnt go for knock outs because his hands are fucked......... but to all those who think Pac is going to smash May for 12 rounds, well:eek: aint gonna happen. I aint saying Pac cant beat him, but I dont beleive it will be a beat down. Everyone was saying the same about Hatton before May taught him a valuable lesson ( which Pac proceeded to solidify)

Last edited:
Am I just tired from work last night, or did nobody see the fight?

Pacquiao is the shit...
:sport-smi

Pacquiao was simply unreal Saturday night!!!! He was as good as I have ever seen him.....great technique......superb conditioning......and fantastic power in those punches of his.....he must be one strong man for weighing only 150-155......He has awesome calves as well!!!!

I think he actually asked the ref to stop the fight.....he really shut Margarito's eye!

In post fight interviews,Pac-man says he wil let his opponent get a few shots in,just to see what they bring to the ring. Peace.

In post fight interviews,Pac-man says he wil let his opponent get a few shots in,just to see what they bring to the ring. Peace.

That reminds me when Prince Naseem did that and about got knocked out! I forget who he was fighting though.

That reminds me when Prince Naseem did that and about got knocked out! I forget who he was fighting though.

Nasseem never got knocked out, Barrera snapped his head back like a volley ball all day. Auggie Sanchez was fucking him up good, until Naseem went for the kill and finished him. He played around with Kevin Kelly and got knocked down twice for it, but then got serious and finished Kelly up too. Hamed was probably top 5 strongest P4P fighters ever.

Nasseem never got knocked out, Barrera snapped his head back like a volley ball all day. Auggie Sanchez was fucking him up good, until Naseem went for the kill and finished him. He played around with Kevin Kelly and got knocked down twice for it, but then got serious and finished Kelly up too. Hamed was probably top 5 strongest P4P fighters ever.

Ya, I know be didn't get knocked out but I remember him getting staggered... I always loved watching his crazy ass fight! Definitely one of the toughest. Right up there with Myorga!!!

Ya, I know be didn't get knocked out but I remember him getting staggered... I always loved watching his crazy ass fight! Definitely one of the toughest. Right up there with Myorga!!!

Toughest? Yes! But his ego was annoying and just masking his insecurity, when he lost to Barrera he got his feelings hurt, fought one more fight and realized he wasn't as good as he thought, he didn't seem to handle it well after that and cruised off the face of boxing. It's too bad because he was very entertaining and highly gifted.

I have to disagree bro! Mayweather Defeinitely has a chin, It was just tested in his last fight with Mosley. I have to agree too though, If Pac started throwing them wild super fast punches he like to throw and doesn't let May get comfortable and adjust, He'd win, But, It could would be lights out for Pac if he got caught throwing wild! So many different things would make this a great fight... Hopefully we get to see it.

The fact that Mayweather was able to take that powershot from Mosley and remain so graceful and beautifully technical that, for the rest of the fight, he was able to still absolutely dominate and outclass him in every regard is, truly, a testament to Mayweather's greatness.

I'm not saying you have to like the guy, but he is an incredible boxer. His defense and fluidity is second-to-none. Nonetheless, I think the Pac-man would be the one to take that fight. I don't think it would be easy, but I think he would win most rounds.

Goddamnit, fucking Mayweather needs to quit stalling and fight Pac, already.

The fact that Mayweather was able to take that powershot from Mosley and remain so graceful and beautifully technical that, for the rest of the fight, he was able to still absolutely dominate and outclass him in every regard is, truly, a testament to Mayweather's greatness.

I'm not saying you have to like the guy, but he is an incredible boxer. His defense and fluidity is second-to-none. Nonetheless, I think the Pac-man would be the one to take that fight. I don't think it would be easy, but I think he would win most rounds.

Goddamnit, fucking Mayweather needs to quit stalling and fight Pac, already.

Mayweather may have problems if Pac. puts on the pressure, anyone remember his controversial win vs. Castillo?

Mayweather may have problems if Pac. puts on the pressure, anyone remember his controversial win vs. Castillo?

EXACTLY! Mayweather hates pressure fighters that can punch, what's worse...Pac is a southpaw too, that Philly shell defense won't work to well will with Pac's Speed and that nasty right hook followed by a straight left, Mayweathers defense is vulnerable to both from a lefty. Also, Mayweather only throws 10-20 punches a round, how's that gonna compare to Pac throwing at least 100 (accurate and at different angles). Mayweather also has "soft" hands, PAC will walk right thru him. If Pac can take Margo's punches he definitely can take Mayweather's, and like i said he doesn't even throw a lot.

He'll have problems, for sure. Pac is a much more aggressive fighter, and Mayweather is a much more defensive fighter. That's one of the reasons the matchup is so good -- you got a guy with impeccable offense going against a guy with impeccable defense.

Pac has the ability to beat Mayweather, and he may be the only guy out there in the weight class who has the ability to do so. It won't be a walk in the park, but Pac can definitely get it done.

Two things about the sport boxing:
1. boxing is an art.....the objective is to hit and NOT be hit
2. style makes fights....magaritos style is tailor made for manny...mayweather's isn't

Sorry bro, I laughed so hard when I watched that fight. Zab was such a shit talker, I couldn't stand him. He is wasted talent, he could have gone far, but never had the right people behind. And yes his father sucked as a coach!

Ya bro, I was never a fan of his attitude at all... He could've been so much more if he would've ever got his head right.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws