over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Manny Pacquiao

N623

Registered
Am I just tired from work last night, or did nobody see the fight?

Pacquiao is the shit...
:sport-smi

i watched it. Not close at all. i can get u a link if u want it.

I watched it as well and with a room filled with Philipinos to boot!! Entertaining and his opponent took a beating.

Pacquiao won every round. From what I heard he looked to the Ref a few times in the later rounds to stop it coz the other guys face was pretty messed up.

Pacquiao is simply an incredibly athlete the likes of which there are few, if any, men alive to even rival.

The guy is phenomenal. Seriously.

By far a top 3 P4P EVER!!!!!!!! We are lucky to see an athlete like that in our generation! Now only if him and Mayweather can get it on!!

By far a top 3 P4P EVER!!!!!!!! We are lucky to see an athlete like that in our generation! Now only if him and Mayweather can get it on!!

No doubt man! Now after seeing that fight lastnite, I'm kinda worried for Mayweather :(

No doubt man! Now after seeing that fight lastnite, I'm kinda worried for Mayweather :(

There are reports the fight could earn them anywhere from 30 to 50 million each for the fight! I really would like to see them get it on!

Mayweathers dad in hospital -and May just got arrested for beating his wife. which I believe were multiple felonies. Don't think we will see him again for a while.
They should have fought last year- he walked away from over 23 mil guaranteed plus plus....

Pacquiao is phenomenal. I wish boxing was more popular, Idon't have any urge to buy a bout, unless it is Pac and Mayweather.

BMJ

Mayweathers dad in hospital -and May just got arrested for beating his wife. which I believe were multiple felonies. Don't think we will see him again for a while.
They should have fought last year- he walked away from over 23 mil guaranteed plus plus....

Yeah, I heard something like that on another site not that long ago. To be honest, I think Mayweather ducked Pac last time around. I just hope they figure out a way to make it happen! I'm sure it would be up there with some of the classic greats if it did.

If that fight (Pac and Mayweather) ever manages to FINALLY fucking happen, it's going to be so epic.

I'd be so pumped for that fight I'd have to remove all breakable and valuable pieces of furniture from my entertainment center beforehand so as to avoid senseless and hype/energy-induced destruction.

Mayweather does not have the balls big enough to take on Pac-Man.
Pac-Man beat the crap out of Margarito. Peace.

Super PAC Man

Pretty amazing that he has one eight title bouts in eight different weight classes. And he went from 106 to 145 in just a few years naturally.

He even fractured Margo's orbital bone. There was some orbital muscle lodged in the fracture, and Margo's gonna have to have surgery to correct it. The fight should have been stopped by the 8th or 9th round. Manny even let up the last couple of rounds cuz he said he didn't want to inflict any permanent damage. That's a REAL warrior who respects his enemy enough to be merciful. Can you imagine what he could have done to his eye if he tried to go for the knockout the last 2 rounds?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws