over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mans best Friend

Zachbean - Just seeing the pics you posted of Doug....he was SOOOO adorable!!! I really like pic#2 - titled "Doug and I taking a nap" although to me it looks like you were smothering him with love instead of napping!!! :)
Thank you for posting pics -

haha yeah I see what you mean.....Kinda looks like he's thinking "I gotta get out of here" lol

yeah I couldn't get enough of that little guy

Sorry for your loss. The pain is intense because a dogs friendship can be
one of the greatest a person will ever have.

The support I have received from you all here at pm has touched me more than I can explain with words. Reading all of your posts has been so uplifting in this sad time. Checking this thread has given me something to look forward to when I felt like doing nothing.

My girlfriend used to always complain about how much time I spent on this forum.....Yesterday when she was reading all of your posts she cried and she laughed out loud. She said "these guys write and share so much" she told me that while many family and friends had offered their sympathies on her facebook page none had gone to the extent of sharing such personal and thoughtful stories as you have all done.

I can't thank you all enough.
God bless you all

They may never understand the family that we have here.

But I'm glad to hear she gets it now.

Btw- are you feeling better bro?

They may never understand the family that we have here.

But I'm glad to hear she gets it now.

Btw- are you feeling better bro?
Yes, I am feeling better ironserenity. It's been exectly 2 weeks. I still miss him like crazy but now I can think of him and smile more without just feeling total loss.

Thanks for asking friend

this is a very emotional moving thread hurts just reading it! brings back memories for me when my dog was hit by a car! just brings saddness to my heart sounds like we all have had losses of a beloved pet! for that I say we remember them always!

this is a very emotional moving thread hurts just reading it! brings back memories for me when my dog was hit by a car! just brings saddness to my heart sounds like we all have had losses of a beloved pet! for that I say we remember them always!

I feel for you bro....You and I have both had to lose a buddy this way. It's such a emotionally traumatic experience to go through. But I'm glad we can come here and talk to each other about it. This thread has gotten me through some really bad nights since I lost doug. Just simply having you guys to talk.
It's been a blessing

Zacbean
A couple I see every morning walking thier begals (2 now 3) just got a new 6 month old female. It reminded me of you and Doug. She was so sweet with my dog. The other 2 aren't that intereseted in mine because he is a big furry beast Austrailian Shepard. I wish I had a camera. Have you given thought to getting another dog?

Zacbean
A couple I see every morning walking thier begals (2 now 3) just got a new 6 month old female. It reminded me of you and Doug. She was so sweet with my dog. The other 2 aren't that intereseted in mine because he is a big furry beast Austrailian Shepard. I wish I had a camera. Have you given thought to getting another dog?

At first I didn't think I could handle getting a new dog right away but I was talking to my mom and she said "Zac you need a new dog to keep you distracted and busy" I thought about it awhile later and agree with her.....fast forward, I come home from work and my girlfriend has a little 8 week old puppy waiting for me lol.

I have not known this little guy long at all but i'm excited about getting to know him. I took him to dougs grave right away and I already told him not to worry about trying to fill Dougs shoes cause it just aint gonna happen. I can tell we are gonna be good buddies though. he's got a sweet little personality.
I'll tell ya what else guys......I'm actually excited about having to clean up his messes and having to constantly buy new shoes cause they chewed up all the time lol. It's gonna remind me of when doug was a pup.....I can see it already.

Zachbean,

You are a good hearted guy, bro. I mean I knew you had a good heart when I read this post but seeing you progress through this is enlightening.

You did the right thing by not letting he new pup attempt to fill Doug's shoes. Don't even think about that, just let the new little pup know that you love him. Doug is looking down and I'm sure is happy that you are going to make this little puppies quality of life as good as his was.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know :)

Zachbean,

You are a good hearted guy, bro. I mean I knew you had a good heart when I read this post but seeing you progress through this is enlightening.

You did the right thing by not letting he new pup attempt to fill Doug's shoes. Don't even think about that, just let the new little pup know that you love him. Doug is looking down and I'm sure is happy that you are going to make this little puppies quality of life as good as his was.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know :)

Thank you brother.....That means alot

I am so sorry for your loss!!!

OH MY GOD......that was the saddest story I have ever read on here and I almost started crying! I am so sorry for your loss man!!! Losing a pet is like losing a family member! My dogs are part of my family and I love them so much I can't imagine losing them. I feel your pain, and thank for you telling us about Doug....his legend will always live right here in PM.

feel your pain

I have also lost 3 of my best friends....to to cancer and the other 2 died of old age so I enjoyed them for some time. Hopefully these "funny" facts help you smile like they did for me:

3 reasons why "dogs" are better than a ex-wife:

1) they never ask you if you'll get another dog if they pass away...
2) they never get mad if you call them by a different name...
3) if you don't think dogs love you more than your wife then lock them both in the garage for 1 hour, open the door and see witch one is glad to see ya!

Keep smiling there are alot of "best friends" to come....

At first I didn't think I could handle getting a new dog right away but I was talking to my mom and she said "Zac you need a new dog to keep you distracted and busy" I thought about it awhile later and agree with her.....fast forward, I come home from work and my girlfriend has a little 8 week old puppy waiting for me lol.

I have not known this little guy long at all but i'm excited about getting to know him. I took him to dougs grave right away and I already told him not to worry about trying to fill Dougs shoes cause it just aint gonna happen. I can tell we are gonna be good buddies though. he's got a sweet little personality.
I'll tell ya what else guys......I'm actually excited about having to clean up his messes and having to constantly buy new shoes cause they chewed up all the time lol. It's gonna remind me of when doug was a pup.....I can see it already.

Great to hear you have a new buddy! It's not about replacing the past it's about building a new relationship enhanced by the memories of the old ones. You know you have to post some pictures of this new fellow:D

Great to hear you have a new buddy! It's not about replacing the past it's about building a new relationship enhanced by the memories of the old ones. You know you have to post some pictures of this new fellow:D
Haha oh yeah bro, I already got some good pics of this guy and I will definately be posting them up for you all to see.

We got our first vet appt together today at 3:30.....we are excited;)

Haha oh yeah bro, I already got some good pics of this guy and I will definately be posting them up for you all to see.

We got our first vet appt together today at 3:30.....we are excited;)

Happy for you guys!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236