over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mans best Friend

zach, its been a few days since you first posted, but i know you are still feeling the deep loss of your best friend. you will for a while. i know, i lost my best friend, molly, last year. i had to put her down due to her heart (enlarged heart, heart meds, congestive heart failure) finally giving out on her. she had a rough night one night, and i was up with her all night. as soon as the vet opened, we were there and i knew it was time to let her go. it hurt so bad, but it was the best thing for her. she didnt need to suffer anymore, and i had to be strong and let her go.
i still think of her and her funny quirks. i have a new best friend, Bud. he is a border collie, cattle dog mix and he is a great pup. he has his own quirks. it took almost an entire year before i could get another dog. i couldnt justify having another pet without being able to love the next one as much as i did the last.
I rescued him as a pup and its been a great feeling knowing ive helped out an animal that might not have had a chance otherwise, and he has helped me overcome my grief for my loving molly. he hasnt replaced her, that is not possible, but he definately has helped me by allowing me to open up and let another wonderful pet in.
it will take some time, man, but you will be able to think of your friend without sadness. and some day you will be able to let another new friend in.

Thank you quietstorm for taking the time to write me. Your story truly is a comfort. It is incredibly comforting to be able to share with you guys when I realize that so many of you have lost that special buddy and know what I'm feeling. I agree with everything you said quietstorm......No dog will ever replace doug. Doug was special and unique. He had his own little personality.
But Like you I am a dog lover.....and I know that I can look forward to starting a new friendship in the future.

You guys are all something else.
Who would of thought I would find such compassionate and caring people on a bodybuilding forum.
There are a lot of people with great hearts here and I am really thankful I have had the chance to hear from all you.

Fuck man.

I dont not what to say because I am a proud owner of a 4 year Doberman named Romeo.

I cant express my grief nor will a 100 applogies cut it.

I don't know what to say, really, I don't.

Fuck man.

I dont not what to say because I am a proud owner of a 4 year Doberman named Romeo.

I cant express my grief nor will a 100 applogies cut it.

I don't know what to say, really, I don't.
I totally understand bro.......It just helps to know that you all understand the bond between a guy his dog/best friend.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your buddy Doug, I'm gutted for you mate.

I have a 1 year old Border Terrier and hes like the son I never had, daft I know but its how I feel about him.

I cant imagine how you feel right now but I hope it gets easier for you.

Great pics by the way, a very handsome boy.

Run free Doug :)

So sorry to hear this story.
After every one of my dogs that pass on , I adopt a new one. its a new love that is brought into my family.

Sorry about your dog... It's tough and I think we're closer to our dogs than we are our friends sometimes.

I lost my beagle to a heart attack when she was barking at other dogs in the car... Just fell over and died.

Took me a long time to get over.

sorry to hear about your loss bro. keep youre head up. ill say a prayer for you. my friends mom ran over there dog 2 years ago...man that was horrible.

again tho, ill keep ya in my prayers bro. i like my dog more than my gf (tech ex) sometimes lol

Sorry about your dog... It's tough and I think we're closer to our dogs than we are our friends sometimes.

I lost my beagle to a heart attack when she was barking at other dogs in the car... Just fell over and died.

was it extra hot day? how old was she?

So sorry to hear of the loss of your buddy Doug, I'm gutted for you mate.

I have a 1 year old Border Terrier and hes like the son I never had, daft I know but its how I feel about him.

I cant imagine how you feel right now but I hope it gets easier for you.

Great pics by the way, a very handsome boy.

Run free Doug :)

Thanks so much for the kind words buddy. I don't think the way you feel about your dog is daft at all my friend. I feel the same way about Doug.

I'm sorry to hear that bro.......it's true what you said about how close we are to our dogs. I have lost some very close family (grandparents) to sickness and old age. Losing these loved ones was very dificult and emotionally draining. But I was prepared for them leaving this world in the since that I new their time on this earth was nearing its end. I knew that I needed to cherrish my final moments with them. I was able to tell them how much I loved them and ultimately tell them goodbye till we are reunited in heaven.

But losing Doug has truly left me feeling destroyed. It's been exactly a week and I still have shed tears over him every day. I have also smiled and laughed everyday this week thinking about him. He was a brother, a side kick, and impacted my life everyday with his loving, gentle, and non judgemental personality. Last saturday morning I never would have guessed I was gonna lose doug. I was not prepared. Nothing could have prepared me for the way I lost him.

But I know that he will never feel pain or suffer again. I know that The little broken body he left behind has been restored and made new in heaven.
And when I get there, I Know I will see him running to greet me.

OMG that is absolutely AWFUL news. I trust you have many pictures and memories of Doug that may bring you comfort when you recall them.

My sympathies...

My thoughts and prayers are still with you bro.
Ol Dougie is out by the Rainbow Bridge chasing bunnies and tennis balls just waiting for you.

seriously filled my eyes with tears bro I have 2 great dogs and have grown up with dogs all my life

OMG that is absolutely AWFUL news. I trust you have many pictures and memories of Doug that may bring you comfort when you recall them.

My sympathies...

Yes I do man. My cell phone is filled with great pictures and videos clips of doug.
I have picture as my main display on my phone.

My thoughts and prayers are still with you bro.
Ol Dougie is out by the Rainbow Bridge chasing bunnies and tennis balls just waiting for you.

Thank you renewlyf......That means alot to me. I bet my old buddy doug is sniffing out some rabbits and chasing them around out by Rainbow Bridge.......and I'm gonna whistle for him first thing when I get there:D

pic#1 Doug gets caught playing a little to rough with my gf's cat lol
pic#2 Doug and I taking a nap
pic#3 Doug with his raw hide
pic#4 Doug relaxing
pic#5 sleepy Doug

Zachbean - Just seeing the pics you posted of Doug....he was SOOOO adorable!!! I really like pic#2 - titled "Doug and I taking a nap" although to me it looks like you were smothering him with love instead of napping!!! :)
Thank you for posting pics -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner