Many Great QUOTES to live by in LIFE

Femlifter

Registered
By your own soul, learn to live
And if men thwart you, take no heed.
If men hate you, have no care.
Sing your song, dream your dream,
Hope your hope and pray your prayer.--Parkenham Beatty

Don't listen to those who say, "It's not done that way." Maybe it's not, but maybe you will. Don't listen to those who say, "You're taking too big a chance." Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today. Most importantly, don't listen when the little voice of fear inside of you rears its ugly head and says, "They're all smarter than you out there. They're more talented, they're taller, blonder, prettier, luckier and have connections…" I firmly believe that if you follow a path that interests you, not to the exclusion of love, sensitivity, and cooperation with others, but with the strength of conviction that you can move others by your own efforts, and do not make success or failure the criteria by which you live, the chances are you'll be a person worthy of your own respect.--Neil Simon

It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinion, it is easy in solitude to live after your own; but the great man is he who, in the midst of the world, keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.--Harvey Fierstein

Never explain--your friends do not need it, and your enemies will not believe you anyway.--Elbert Hubbard

One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes ... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.--Eleanor Roosevelt

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God! Your playing small doesn't' serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.--Nelson Mandela

People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives.--J.
Michael Straczynski

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.--H. Jackson Brown

Real confidence comes from knowing and accepting yourself--your strengths and your limitations--in contrast to depending on affirmation from others.--Judith M. Bardwick

Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.--Erica Jong

That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.--William J. H. Boetcker

When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life.--Geoffrey F. Abert

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.--Mark Twain

Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. -Eckhart Tolle

A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition. Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day!

We are in charge of our feelings , beliefs, and actions. Be a role model of what you want to receive from others, and you create more of what you want in your life. - Eric Allenbaugh

End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and saying “I love you”. Do this for thirty days and watch how you will transform

Living with integrity means...Speaking your truth, even though it might go against others' beliefs. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.” -- unknown

“Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, and be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.” – Anthony Roberts

“You’re the author AND illustrators of your life…don’t plagiarize. Be yourself because at the end of the day, you look in the mirror and see YOU! Not anybody else!” - Unknown

"Do you have enemies? Good! That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Trying to change others' behavior or opinion so YOU will stop reacting negatively is like hitting your head against the wall while begging the wall to stop hurting you."

Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~Les Brown

There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout: This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision.

When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.”

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself!

People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level. Then they'll beat you with experience. You have the choice to play or not to play this game.

If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; it’s as simple as that!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Most people are other people that thrive on ass-kissing and judging others. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. What’s the sense? You’re the author AND illustrators of your life…don’t plagiarize.

People may say the way you’re living or doing things is wrong, but guess what? Can anyone judge you unless you allow it? We all make wrong turns and get lost, but that’s okay because it is better to be alone and different than to be like someone else and a follower.

Worry about your character, not your reputation because your character is who you are & your reputation is what people think you are.

'Have you ever realized that when people say you’ve changed it’s just because you’ve stopped living your life ... their way.

To keep your secret is wisdom; but to expect others to keep it is folly.

your on a roll today girl!!!!

nice for a change

:D

Thank you...I know it is a change! That's what my goal is, bringing more positivity and sharing all this good stuff with others. I love it! :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws