over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Many Test C only cycles done..what to add next? Recommendation needed

Oh....I didn’t even consider HGH. Man there are too many options lol

Test, GH and slin and you will grow very good. No need to increase your Test if you add these.

I personally like EQ. However, you could use 50 mg of Tren Ace EOD and still get nice results. I think it's an extremely safe cycle relatively speaking (I ran it for 16 weeks).....my bw came back just fine. I'm sure I'm going to have someone say I'm full of shit.....and I really don't care to respond to any negative comments.

.I agree with maldorf, can be hard on the body if you don't keep shit in check!

Test and HGH here...Nothing else needed.

Tren for me worked like magic at first. I couldn't believe the results I got and I was using nothing but tren pellets transdermal. No testosterone, nothing else. Strength through the roof and more vascular than ever. Guys were always commenting on how I was looking a lot better. It was terrible on my BP though and hematocrit went way up. I could almost feel the stress on my heart. So it is a double edged sword- great results but terrible on the body. I wouldn't do it again even if I were healthy now, which I am obviously not now with heart failure.

Tren for me worked like magic at first. I couldn't believe the results I got and I was using nothing but tren pellets transdermal. No testosterone, nothing else. Strength through the roof and more vascular than ever. Guys were always commenting on how I was looking a lot better. It was terrible on my BP though and hematocrit went way up. I could almost feel the stress on my heart. So it is a double edged sword- great results but terrible on the body. I wouldn't do it again even if I were healthy now, which I am obviously not now with heart failure.

Yeah that’s what makes me nervous about tren. Not sure that I’m ready or wanting to jump on that ship yet.

Yeah that’s what makes me nervous about tren. Not sure that I’m ready or wanting to jump on that ship yet.

Man, you don’t need to ever get on that ship... 99.9% of the guys on here don’t need it, they’re just lazy and want results NOW....

The ones who do are the IFBB pros and TOP national guys on here... Everyone else can achieve a sub 10% beach body or “big muscular” physique without it...

And even then, I don’t think it’s worth it for the IFBB guys, the money is trash unless you’re a top level Olympia competitor with GREAT sponsor deals and even then, it’s not “set up for life” money.. But that’s another subject..

Point is, you can look amazing on just Test and HGH...

My advice is don't do it. Not worth the risk IMO. That crap is hard on the heart.

I started with test only as well. After 2-3 cycles I added Deca and the results were amazing. I think my cycle was Sustanon 250 2x week and deca 200 2x week. Put on a ton of size and bench went from 315 to 405.

Love Deca.

Another thing you can do that would work well since the goal isnt competing

In the winter run a 10-12 week cycle of 500 test cyp, with 30mg dbol for the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle

Then go back on your TRT

Then during the summer clean up the diet add some cardio and do like 400 test prop 400 masteron for 10-12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man for the suggestion! Yeah my goal is NOT competing...just want to look as good as I can without doing anything too crazy compound wise. That fine balance you know. I sit at a desk all day for my job so gym time is my release from work. Figure I might as well look as best as I can from doing it.

Another thing you can do that would work well since the goal isnt competing

In the winter run a 10-12 week cycle of 500 test cyp, with 30mg dbol for the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle

Then go back on your TRT

Then during the summer clean up the diet add some cardio and do like 400 test prop 400 masteron for 10-12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a TRT guy were looking for a little "bump" would he be better off with a weekly dose of 200mg test AND 200 deca, OR 400 test (no deca)?

My preferences would be to add EQ and/or Masteron. low side effects and quality gains. i never liked deca. i have never been prone to gyno but the minute i use nandrolone my right nipple gets sore as fuk and cant even sleep on it. so im anti-nandrolone. plus the water retention is fuking terrible. my neck looks like a slug. some people love deca. i think its crap

"what to add" is so subjective.

I remember reading Big Dave Smith's Superheavy Weight Journal and agreeing with him 100%. For whatever reason, some guys respond to shit differently. SOme guys bloat, some guys don't. Some guys aromatize, some guys don't. Some cant handle DHT, some can. The tough thing is just messing around with your first 5 or so cycles to find out what you can and can't handle.

So many guys "don't like deca" and mossst of those guys are guys that start at 8%, add Deca and immediately look like 12% 3 weeks later. For whatever reason, some guys (including me) bloat on Deca and prefer NPP. The gains are probably the same, all the benefits of the tried and true cycle of the past (Dbol and Deca) but visually it fucks guys and they would rather SEE change....like Tren. I'm literally using myself as an example right now as I had sworn off Deca but decided to give it a try this blast. I took a Dexa right before i threw it in....255 @ 8.6% BF....i'm 262 now and loooook for sure around 12-13%. Butttt i never gave Deca a chance to impress me gains wise (as so many people swear Deca is better than Tren at sheer mass) because i was sooo damn conscious about how I looked.

Just my 2 cents.

Most people like using TEST C & DECA. I always preferred Test C and NPP together. cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week TC:headbang::headbang:

Depending on goals. And how we react to test.
A 19nor is something to see how u respond deca or npp
Or EQ if u dont get high red blood on testosterone alone.
I myself like mast with test and deca, mast helps me with deca bloat and keeps me good in bedroom... body fat low needed for mast look but not to make things run smoother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner