over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Many Test C only cycles done..what to add next? Recommendation needed

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Question for the experts

I’ve done several Test C only cycles to begin with (as what most of the research guidance says, and which I agree with and saw plenty of results from) and did one Test C Anavar cycle, however not much is talked about the next step as to what to add with Test C for future cycles without jumping into the crazy 4-5 compound cycles.

What would be good recommendations to add with Test C? Purpose would be for purely asthetic gains. Keep it simple philosophy here.

38 yo, 6’3” here with decent size and many years in the gym (but with a little extra body fat right now that I’m trying to lose due to shoulder and bicep surgery, recovered and back grinding it out)

Any and all input greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

(Yes this was originally posted in the beginner forum but moved it into here as I don’t believe it’s a true beginner question)

The typical thing guys used to do would be deca or EQ. There are so many more compounds these days though, and peptides too. I would stay away from trenbolone, I feel like it is "hard" on the body.

Personally, after nearly dying myself, I would be very cautious and don't fall into the trap of more is better. You really could just get by with doing the testosterone. You haven't mentioned what doses you have done.

If you really insist on doing another compound then I personally like EQ. Many do not though. Deca is good too.

npp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer the question above on dosages of past cycles I’ve done:

1st Cycle - 12 weeks Test Cyp 500mg
2nd Cycle - 12 weeks Test Cyp 500mg
3rd Cycle - 12 weeks Test Cyp 500mg, Anavar 40mg

Goal would be lean mass...I prefer the thicker fuller look

Thanks for the input thus far. Appreciate any other ideas as well

I'm going to throw a twist on this one

What is your goal? I mean quantitatively speaking. Let's say, 18 inch neck, 18 inch arms, 47 chest, 32 waist, 25 legs (whatever)..... assuming that's above your natural limit, you just keep cycling or blasting cruising, and adding the SMALLEST amount of gear possible each time until you notice you can maintain that. For me, about 400 Test/400Mast weekly with TRT cruises in between keeps me where I want. If my goals change later on, we'll see where I go from there. But for now, for me, I literally have no reason to add more test or other compounds just for the sake of it.

I see people just adding and adding and adding, like every other cycle they have to add more stuff. You ask them their goal and "they want to look good and lean" or "they want to be big". I'm not saying that's you, but it seems to be a common trap and next thing you know these guys are on a gram of test and 700mg of tren and front loading with anadrol and have no clearly defined goal of what they want. "Lean mass"... what does that even mean? Do you want another half an inch on your arms? Are you happy with your size and just want your waist smaller?

Last edited:
I am on TRT now, 200mg a week. I may have to look into adding Mast like you are for a blast.

To answer your questions, sure I’d like to gain another half inch or inch on arms, who wouldn’t? I am happy with my size, but wouldn’t mind being bigger, but am always concerned about bf%. I put on size easily but always struggle to keep bf% in check or lower it.

I'm going to throw a twist on this one

What is your goal?

"Lean mass"... what does that even mean? Do you want another half an inch on your arms? Are you happy with your size and just want your waist smaller?

If only done Test and an oral, I always FIRST recommend EQ over Deca.
I personally love Deca waayyyy more. But with Deca comes some bloating and other shit you need to watch out for. EQ would be a nice addition to your cycle.

What would be your dosage and length of cycle recommendation? I’ve seen anywhere from 400mg-800mg per week recommended.

If only done Test and an oral, I always FIRST recommend EQ over Deca.
I personally love Deca waayyyy more. But with Deca comes some bloating and other shit you need to watch out for. EQ would be a nice addition to your cycle.

I am on TRT now, 200mg a week. I may have to look into adding Mast like you are for a blast.

To answer your questions, sure I’d like to gain another half inch or inch on arms, who wouldn’t? I am happy with my size, but wouldn’t mind being bigger, but am always concerned about bf%. I put on size easily but always struggle to keep bf% in check or lower it.

Who wouldn't? I wouldn't. My goal was a 17.5 inch arm while not going over a 30 inch waist, I've done it and can maintain that. To say, well now I want 18.5 inch arms, is kind of what I'm getting at, it becomes this blurred, never-ending goal... which in and of itself isn't a huge deal, but it's a huge deal once you see guys stacking everything under the sun and they aren't competing or anything, it's just a "well, why not get bigger, why not get even more shredded?" mentality combined with pretty harsh drugs.

Not picking on ya, just a common theme and it kind of led to a good example.

But to actually add value to what you wanted to know

I like Mast matched about evenly with my Test. But it doesn't really do much of anything other than pull water out making you look more dense/hard at single-digits if that's where you hang out at. It's also a badass DHT derivative, your brain and wiener are filled with DHT receptors, it's a mild, feel-good drug.

If you're more into actual size, I'd say NPP or Tren Ace are the only readily available injectables really worth a damn as far as return on investment. However, if you aren't sensitive to estrogen sides (I am, that's why 350-400mg is as high as I can take test), I'd say bump it up to 750mg for another 2-3 cycles, then see where that puts you. That's a pretty serious dose and after about 3 cycles you'll get an idea on if you want to move on to harsher compounds or not.

Body fat, that's all diet and cardio. There gets a point, for competition or photoshoots, where you need to take out test, get on letro, get on winstrol etc. to dry you the hell out, but to just have abs year-round, you can do that on anything, just nicer to be on stuff that doesn't bloat you so you can show your results.

In my humble opinion, EQ is garbage and you’ll get 10x more out or just increasing your Test to 750mg per week than adding EQ at any dose, unless high hematocrit and anxiety are your goals...

I know that’s kinda a general statement as some people like EQ, but show me anyone who’s gotten something from EQ they couldn’t get with literally anything else...

And yea sure some drugs “cause bloat” but that depends on your eating/cardio more than anything... Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.. I know of a few old school guys who hang around 7% bodyfat on Test and Deca... Which I’m sure OP isn’t trying to get below that for stage conditioning...

As I said, up the Test or if you’re going to add anything; I’d say NPP > Deca (doesn’t have such a long half life and can gauge any side effects easier) if you’re really looking for size and really interested in adding a compound but it’s not needed... You can gain size and be sub 10% on just Test...

Who wouldn't? I wouldn't.

Everyone has different goals, that’s what makes us each unique in our own way in this thing called life.

Back to my original question posed, EQ, Deca, NPP have been suggested. Any others or suggestions on cycle length / dosages?

Everyone has different goals, that’s what makes us each unique in our own way in this thing called life.

Back to my original question posed, EQ, Deca, NPP have been suggested. Any others or suggestions on cycle length / dosages?

I’d say if not 750mg Test then 500mg Test and 300mg NPP is a good start... I wouldn’t do anything past about 10-12 weeks... I’ve never met anyone who continuously gained muscle over the course of a 16-20+ week blast that didn’t have to keep upping the dosage and adding compounds as they went along.. I think for most, gains start to stall at around 8-10 weeks depending on the compounds used...

In my humble opinion, EQ is garbage and you’ll get 10x more out or just increasing your Test to 750mg per week than adding EQ at any dose, unless high hematocrit and anxiety are your goals...

I never had any problems with EQ, and my hematocrit never got high using it. It was tren that did me in. Tren and high test. I think things that are highly androgenic seem to make it go up the most.. Just my experience.

I used EQ back in the late 90s, vet stuff from South America and it was powerful. Only 50 mg/ml so I only used about 450 mg per week tops. At the time I ran nothing but that and made great gains. Didn't even run test. I didn't have good access to it, so I ran what I could get my hands on.

I never had any problems with EQ, and my hematocrit never got high using it. It was tren that did me in. Tren and high test. I think things that are highly androgenic seem to make it go up the most.. Just my experience.

I used EQ back in the late 90s, vet stuff from South America and it was powerful. Only 50 mg/ml so I only used about 450 mg per week tops. At the time I ran nothing but that and made great gains. Didn't even run test. I didn't have good access to it, so I ran what I could get my hands on.

Just hypothetical.....do you think if you ran low test and high/moderate tren things would have been different ?

Fort Dodge 50mg/ml EQ......ahhhhhhh.....the memories :)

i would say either bump up the dose another 250mg , or add 400mg/wk of either deca or eq.

i will say if i could go back a few decades , i probably would have went from the test only cycles to adding a small amount of tren ace to see how i reacted to it and from there only ever did test/tren/hgh.

im well into the half century mark now , from what ive seen if youre not competing then small doses of the above 3 will keep you looking solid/lean/aging good!

just my opinion.

Just hypothetical.....do you think if you ran low test and high/moderate tren things would have been different ?

I don't think so, since I would run about 800 mg/wk test with other compounds like EQ and the hematocrit never got really high. It was around when I started doing tren that it became a chronic problem. Just my observation. I know that Anadrol, which is highly androgenic, was prescribed once for anemia. I took that once but not for very long.

At 800mg/wk never saw any real noticeable differences from EQ (personally I think the best benefits I've seen from those that use it were at 1g+/wk)...Couple times I ran with Deca, it made my skin stink for months afterwards (could have just been me?!)...Tren always gives me the metal mouth, not matter where I hit (I only use it for vacations now and in my tris because it gives them a 2 day pump minimum and Tren is great for vascularity)...I agree with maldorf, can be hard on the body if you don't keep shit in check!

Test and HGH here...Nothing else needed.

Oh....I didn’t even consider HGH. Man there are too many options lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828