over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marc Lobliner rant on supplement use:

Im 30 now and I have been working out since I was 15 and I have realized that your body wont always respond to the same things like it did at some point in the past. It applies to your diet, training program, nutrition and drugs. While its true that maybe the pharm grade stuff you ran in the past was better chances are good even if you tried that exact same cycle again you wont get the same results.

I agree. But even my estrogen conversion from test seems different. You would think that would stay consistent. I would expect the gains to go down as I age and as I have reached a closer level of genetic limits. But I dont seem to bloat as much on 600-800mg of UGL Auexis test E as I did on 500mg of the ICNs. That just seems odd.

The guy in the vid seems like a first class Douche but I have to say I agree with him. I have seen guys who have no idea about training or good nutrition get big in months while I struggled to gain every once of muscle. The problem with this sport is that no one wants to accept that they simply dont have the genetics to make it while a select few do.

This. Desibaba nailed it. Cold truth. And yeah, it sucks.

Monte

This. Desibaba nailed it. Cold truth. And yeah, it sucks.

Monte

In the last 90s and early 2000s even other IFBB Pros were shocked by how Chris Cormier could party all night doing cocaine and esctacy 2 weeks out from a show, eat coco puffs backstage and win IFBB titles. Obviously Cormier took it to an extreme level but it shows that unfortunately the guy with better genetics can train less intensely, eat crap and still wipe the floor with other guys who follow everything to a T but simply dont have the genes or response to drugs that he does. Look at some of the big dudes in prison. Sure they might occasionally get their hands on a few dbol tabs but they have limited equipment and shitty food but can get fairly big. Im sure there are guys in inner city hoods selling crack who could have been great in Bodybuilding but they never got into lifting weights.

Cormier isn't that great of an example imo. He trained ridiculously hard and heavy. Definitely one of the strongest IFBB's out there. Flex wheeler is probably the best example.

Cormier isn't that great of an example imo. He trained ridiculously hard and heavy. Definitely one of the strongest IFBB's out there. Flex wheeler is probably the best example.

I'd say Flex was the most genetically gifted bb of all time.

Cool story bro. Funny to call out bostin lloyd by name haha that kid is a fucking moron.. Did his arm fall off yet?

Don't overlook the fact that lean mass gain isn't linear. Your first cycle had you blow up and now you've reached a point where gains are plateauing or stalling. I don't chalk up my reduced growth speed to poor gear, but more to the fact that your body never reacts the same way to gear and it takes more and more to keep gaining.

Even side effects are never the same from cycle to cycle. Some cycles of the exact same shit at the exact same dose, you get increased water retention, anxiety, lethargy and insomnia while the same cycles 2 years later leaves you with only bacne and heavy perspiration. Hormones are just unpredictable.

I'm pretty sure as long as you're not using watered down oil, your growth on 500 pharm test and 500 ugl test (good quality) is still going to be close.

Good points. Reassuring. Missed this post the first time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131