over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marc Lobliner

Does vascularity matter ? do judges even care? i seen so many guys way more vascular than any mr olympia winner all over instagram and i have yet to see any mr olympia winner that vascular. jay phil were not super vascular , stirated ripped etc yes, but not crazy thick veins all over like this dude.

some people might mistake vascularity for conditioning?

Does vascularity matter ? do judges even care? i seen so many guys way more vascular than any mr olympia winner all over instagram and i have yet to see any mr olympia winner that vascular. jay phil were not super vascular , stirated ripped etc yes, but not crazy thick veins all over like this dude.

some people might mistake vascularity for conditioning?
Not that much imo.

Dude isn’t gonna win anything, but he DOES have a pro card so respect for that at least. Way more than I have.

Just crazy vascularity to the point it’s almost comical. If he ran through a rose bush he’d probably bleed out.

I talked to Marc a few times on Twitter.
I thought he seemed genuine and helpful.
Not sure why the hate, maybe I missed something.

I talked to Marc a few times on Twitter.
I thought he seemed genuine and helpful.
Not sure why the hate, maybe I missed something.
Yep. When I worked for Dymatize over 10 years ago I had some interactions with Marc and he was always good to deal with.

It's always interesting to see the variance in vascularity between people. Even at 5%, on no carbs, and with a diuretic I can't get close to his level of vascularity.

Yep. When I worked for Dymatize over 10 years ago I had some interactions with Marc and he was always good to deal with.

It's always interesting to see the variance in vascularity between people. Even at 5%, on no carbs, and with a diuretic I can't get close to his level of vascularity.
Yeah I’ve chatted with him a bit on instagram, never anything other than pleasant.

He’s openly saying he’s not thinking he’s gonna win his show. Just trying to prove he belongs in stage. I can respect that.

Just don’t like the “I only use 150mg test” thing

Do you ever notice all the crazy veiny guys that post prep pics throughout their prep NEVER look like that on stage???? 📸

Marc is a super fucking nice guy, he is always amped up though, dude has crazy 🤪 ENERGY

I love Marc. He sent me a bunch of free stuff when I was in Iraq and Afghanistan that we spread around for all the guys. Never heard him do or say anything that I would feel negatively about him. That said, a lot of people seem to dislike him so idk.

Do you ever notice all the crazy veiny guys that post prep pics throughout their prep NEVER look like that on stage???? 📸
Except for maybe Jose Raymond

Marc is a super fucking nice guy, he is always amped up though, dude has crazy 🤪 ENERGY
I've always noticed that too.

***Except for Jose. as mentioned by Pheedno, and i'm sure a few others we're missing.

That said, Lobliner looks effin' shredded though! Congrats to anybody who gets to that level, major respect.

Crap, meant to quote this post, lol.

Not that much imo.

Dude isn’t gonna win anything, but he DOES have a pro card so respect for that at least. Way more than I have.

Just crazy vascularity to the point it’s almost comical. If he ran through a rose bush he’d probably bleed out.
And today I felt some minor pains in my calf and worried about DVT and blood clots, hopefully I don’t jinx myself, but look at those fucking veins LOL!

Dudes fresh out of a hot epsom salt bath...

Love Marc...but the i'm on 150mgs of test, 2iu gh, and having the audacity to get offended when people say BS is just too much.

Marc is out there with one of my old school buddies doing the NYPro...I've seen them go back and forth with each other on my fb feed, always seemed like a cool guy?! I don't know anything about his cycle preachings but most everyone in this game tries to downplay their gear use, especially openly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131