over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marilyn's results from the 2009 NPC Southeastern USA

GREAT JOB!!! Never had a doubt you would do well. I know Tony is so proud of you!

Best regards,

Mike aka Lycan

CONGRATS GIRL!!! :)

You're a very driven person and deserve every little bit of success you get. Well done! ;)

A few more pics

Thanks again for everyone's support I dug up a few more pics.

The Buena Vista Palace, the night before the event
arena.jpg

arena2.jpg

Marilyn's Trophy
Trophy.jpg

Thanks to Marilyn it was all in all a good year for the Eliopulos family. Our combined trophies
trophs2009.jpg

Wow..she looked GREAT!!!

BIG Congrats!!!

congradulations to you

Congrats! Fantastic job! :cool:

Congrats Marilyn you looked incredable!Was nice meeting you and slso Aeilop at show.No Aeilop I didn't win class I same in 2nd in masters and 3rd in open ligt heavies.Have qualified for masters nats next year but not nats this year so on to allsouth for another go.Hope to see some more PM members there as well.Off to eat as i get 3 days of tht!LOL!

Marilyn, while I am not around the board much since you've been a member I am around and pay attention. You and your husband have been great members and positive contributors to this place this day one. You are very beautiful and it will be fun to continue to look on as you progress. Congrads on your recent placing and I think you will see greater success as you continue your journey within yourself. Thanks for you two sharing what you do ...... you definately improve the scenery around here....lol...much love

Good Monday morning.....thank you for the kind comments.

I can't wait to train harder:)

I already worked out this morning, eventhough I said I would take a few days off....everyone was still sleeping and I felt ready to go back in the Gym.

I want to really give it 110% for next year, so I will enjoy the Holidays coming up, but not take too much time off:)..I want to win one:)

I know my weak areas, and my strenghts, so I will work on putting it together with hopefully Tony, Phil H, and the boards help.

Again, thank you, and thanks Tony for your support:)

Congrats Marilyn you looked incredable!Was nice meeting you and slso Aeilop at show.No Aeilop I didn't win class I same in 2nd in masters and 3rd in open ligt heavies.Have qualified for masters nats next year but not nats this year so on to allsouth for another go.Hope to see some more PM members there as well.Off to eat as i get 3 days of tht!LOL!

Craig,

It was nice to meet you too, I'm glad you came up and introduced yourself, you should be proud, congrats.Good luck on the next one.

It's cool that you guys trade off prepping for shows. It's great to have such a good support system.

Congratulations!!

You looked amazing! Good job!
Who did your suit? Love it!

Good Morning!!!!!!

I have to say thank you to you, as you really do inspire me and help me keep going with your accomplishments, & encouragement whether you place or not, is the dedication, heart and soul that many of you bring to the board to help others keep going.

I' am very happy, but, I know I could of come in better shape, had I not had many more distractions this time, and got sick as well....the girl that won deserved to win, she looked better and had more muscle, but I still could have come in better shape for myself.

I now know even more about my body,and some of the food manipulations I tried worked, some did not...but I still wanted to try so that I know for next time what works.....All in all, Phil's original nutrition plan is best for me, so I will stick with that, no trying new things, or different things for a show, I learned that you have to stick with one way, and if it works, don't change it:)

Now, I just came back from doing 30 of cardio, because I eat, way too much:)

I'm looking forward to my off season now, and to focus on other things, then to hit it hard for a state show next year.

Thanks again to everyone who supports competitors and what they go through, its great, it's amazing! It really is fun too:) So all of you that have more to go this year, you can do it!! hang in there, and do have fun:)

Congrats! You keep getting better and better. Wonderful job.

NICE!

You look great!! I dont mean to stir the pot as I did not like it when people asked me at my shows but..........., but that gal beat you??

Sorry Im late to the party.

Congrats Marilyn. Your a hard worker and you deserve it.

BTW, that is a beautiful trophy.

The Trophy

Sorry Im late to the party.

Congrats Marilyn. Your a hard worker and you deserve it.

BTW, that is a beautiful trophy.

You know when I competed all of you guys used to say "don't worry about your placing Tony, you are taking home the best trophy....Marilyn" How come you guys don't say that to her? What am I not trophy material?...lol

Well

You know when I competed all of you guys used to say "don't worry about your placing Tony, you are taking home the best trophy....Marilyn" How come you guys don't say that to her? What am I not trophy material?...lol

Because then I would sound, you know..........odd

Because then I would sound, you know..........odd

yeah that is something that a guy that masturbates small animals would say! What are you trying to say about PHIL HERNON aeliop???

ps thats so awesome how ya'll have your trophies lined up together! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131